My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
In this post i will be counting down the top 5 custom Perk-A-Colas to be featured in custom zombies, but first let's get some honorable mentions out of the way.

The first honorable mention goes to Sharing is Caring.
Sharing is Caring is a custom perk featured in the new ugx mod v1.1 and it costs 2000 points. It gives the player the ability to drop their weapon for a teammate to come pick up. It is very useful when a teammate dies out. The main reason this perk wasn't included on the main list, is for the fact that it exclusive to co-op.

The second honorable mention goes to Coupon Queen.

Is a perk that reduces the price of everything by 25%. This perk didn't make the list for 2 major reasons. 1st inorder to purchase what ever it is you wanted, you still had to get enough points. 2nd and the biggest reason, the perk costed a whopping 9000 points, meaning you would probably have everything you would need by the time you would actually consider buying the perk.

The third and final honorable mention goes to Steviewonder87'5 take on Amm-o-Matic.

There are 2 different versions of this perk available to the player. The first version which costs 4000, and is exclusive to Christmas Warehouse, cause the ammo to regenerate for the weapon/weapons that the player isn't holding as well as letting the player take an extra crack at the box for 450 points by knifing and holding the use button.

The second version of this perk costs 2500 points, and regenerates the players ammo for every few kills. Unlike the former representation of the perk, this one sadly doesn't let the player re-spin the box. As of now this perk can be found on Industrial Estate and Oil Rig and is most definitely one of the most valuable perks on the map.

(Amm-O-Matic on Christmas Warehouse)

It's time to get into the main list.
The number 5 spot goes to, in my opinion one of creative perks, Porter Punch. This Perk-A-Cola costs 4000 points. It allows the player to teleport to a random location on whatever map they are playing on, when they go prone. This perk can be found on the maps Titan Corp and North Company. Be warned this perk does have it's downsides. The first is that the amount of time it takes is very lengthy so the player better be sure they're a good distance away from the zombies. Second is that it teleports the player to a random location, this could potenially put the player in a more dangerous situation than what they were originally in.

(Porter Punch on North Company)

Number 4 goes to Grav-A-Rita.
This perk costs 3500, and it pulls drops towards the player, making it easy to get those very faraway power-ups. It can be found on the zombies map North Company. The downside is the perk may pull in certain less than desired power-ups such as nukes or insta-kill.

(Grav-A-Rita on North Company)

Number 3 goes to Point Polosa.

This perk costs a massive 8000 points, but the affect this perk has more than makes up for it. The perk increases the amount of points earned from simply hitting the zombies the perk can be found on cxca, saloon, and the perk's creator even waves it in-front of your face on Rave to the Grave, by having it place outside the playable area.
It's downside is the price.

(Point Polosa on cxca)

Number 2 goes to the magical Guardian Angel Ale.
This perk costs 7000 and grants the player 5 second of god mode when they get hit. Those 5 seconds can make a huge difference. The downside of this perk would have to be that it has a lengthy cool down time. This perk can be found on cxca, saloon, and rave to the grave.

(Guardian Angel Ale on Rave to the Grave, with Point Polosa troll in background)

The Number 1 spot goes to, Vigor Rush.
This perk grants the player increased damage/stopping power on bullet based weapons. The perk costs 5000 points.
This perk can be found on Overrun(Black ops Mod), Lockdown, and Leviathan.

(Vigor Rush on Leviathan)

I will hopefully have more lists along the line of this one in the future, and even have an updated version depending on if more mappers make more perks.
Have a nice day.
Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:50:49 am by mxtxm
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
sweet list :) and Grav-A-Rita got an upgrade  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nf123RWpSY
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
sweet list :) and Grav-A-Rita got an upgrade  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nf123RWpSY
machine looks really fitting now
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
As of now this perk is exclusive to Oil Rig and is most definitely one of the most valuable perks on the map.

(Amm-O-Matic on Christmas Warehouse)

Exclusive to Oil Rig? Heck it's in Industrial Estate too anyways?  :poker:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Exclusive to Oil Rig? Heck it's in Industrial Estate too anyways?  :poker:
he meant that the one in the christmas map acts differently to the others, but yes ammomatic was in both oil rig and industrial estate and both of those were identical
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
he meant that the one in the christmas map acts differently to the others, but yes ammomatic was in both oil rig and industrial estate and both of those were identical

Actually I forgot about it on estate. The version that's on estate is the same as oil rig, where as christmas warehouse has a completely different version.
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Very cool list. Point Polosa + Point Crusher = Absolute madness!  :rainbow:
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Very cool list. Point Polosa + Point Crusher = Absolute madness!  :rainbow:
really not a fan of those myself. Ruins the aim of the game and makes several powerups completely useless

Loading ...