Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ive seen this brought up a load of times, everyone has different ideas, just wanted to point out this extremely good point on the wiki :

The Thundergun is one of the most useful weapons in Zombies Mode, especially when another player is downed. It can clear huge amounts of the undead with minimum effort, which can help the player reach the downed player extremely easily. It can kill multiple zombies without hassle and can save the player's life, but the downside is its short range. Despite being unusable, the Thundergun also makes an appearance in "Five" in the weapons-testing lab, suggesting that the Thundergun was found by the United States and was being reverse engineered by the Pentagon.

The Thundergun was originally thought by Richtofen to have been created by Dr. Maxis and that Maxis had been deliberately hiding it from him as he grew to not trust Richtofen, although this could mean that Richtofen did not trust Maxis and became paranoid. Richtofen even referred to it as the DG-3 (meaning he considered it to be the Wunderwaffe DG-2's successor). However, one of the radios in the map, Ascension reveals the true creation of the Thundergun. It was a Russian weapon codenamed "Project Thunder" and was being worked on by the Ascension Group under Gersch's direction. Gersch knew about its range problem and was trying to fix it. He also knew about its small ammo (power cell) count.

It was otherwise developed By Maxis and Yuri, so German/Russian

the wiki also states that the upgraded version does more damage and has a bigger hit radius than the normal version too, but i have the script, i cant see anything to change its values if the gun is upgraded? Just the changes in the weapon file ( ammo )
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:42:36 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
There's a russian writing on the gun, so I guess it's russian
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I say the gun is from Narnia, cos random shit = Treyarch :please:
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I say the gun is from Narnia, cos random shit = Treyarch :please:

The source of all Wonder Weapons.
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:41:12 pm by MAK911
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I'm thinking it has to do with BO campaign.

Such as Dragovich and Steiner were both on the opposite side of WWII until Project Nova when Dragovich attempted to kill off reznov to bring trust with the Steiner. Also In the Cold war, The russians actually used Nazi Scientists to help build Sputnik AND Rockets for the Space Race.
I.E. This could be for the arms race too.
Germany was both sided (Berlin wall) and the scientists wanted to give away their projects (America claimed the raygun, Monkeys and Teleporter, whilst the Russians claimed the DG2 and many unknown Weapons from 935)
But what about the thundergun/DG3?

Maybe because Maxis in the recordings requested fundings to make a leap for bigger projects but the Nazi's were loosing so they didnt have enough funds to Finish the DG3. And because it was Edward's Idea, Maxis didnt want to dissapoint edward saying that the DG3 couldnt be finished.

So when In Executive Order, Dragovich Had the Nazi Scientists relocated from (or to) The Ascension Program. Meaning the Nazi's had the advantage to work on the DG3 with the fundings from Russia which is why it appears in Kino and Ascension (In the future/Present day). Also The DG2 was originally going to appear in Kino due to unused quotes and the DG2 model in the files of BO1.

But In Five America has stolen nazi documents found in the pentagon so they were trying to make the thundergun DG3 themselves.

Thats just my theory. (my "game theory" :troll: )
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Yeah, it's as Russian as it gets... :please:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I'm thinking it has to do with BO campaign.

Such as Dragovich and Steiner were both on the opposite side of WWII until Project Nova when Dragovich attempted to kill off reznov to bring trust with the Steiner. Also In the Cold war, The russians actually used Nazi Scientists to help build Sputnik AND Rockets for the Space Race.
I.E. This could be for the arms race too.
Germany was both sided (Berlin wall) and the scientists wanted to give away their projects (America claimed the raygun, Monkeys and Teleporter, whilst the Russians claimed the DG2 and many unknown Weapons from 935)

Maybe because Maxis in the recordings requested fundings to make a leap for bigger projects but the Nazi's were loosing so they didnt have enough funds to Finish the DG3. And because it was Edward's Idea, Maxis didnt want to dissapoint edward saying that the DG3 couldnt be finished.

So when In Executive Order, Dragovich Had the Nazi Scientists relocated from (or to) The Ascension Program. Meaning the Nazi's had the advantage to work on the DG3 with the fundings from Russia which is why it appears in Kino and Ascension (In the future/Present day). Also The DG2 was originally going to appear in Kino due to unused quotes and the DG2 model in the files of BO1.

But In Five America has stolen nazi documents found in the pentagon so they were trying to make the thundergun DG3 themselves.

Its got nothing to do with campaign and i think you misread a bit

the gun wasnt "Richtofens idea" - Richtofen "thought" that the gun was made by maxis - but it was actually the ascension group

The Ascension Program
Has no relation to the map "Ascension"

Lost me completely on this, by the time the weapons were made, the zombie out break had happened, no one "calimed" or "gave away" anything? lol

As stated in the wiki post is shared, Richtofen just "calls" it that, as he thought it was made by maxis, who also made the DG2. So spiritual successor to that ie - DG3

It was not made by edward- its was purposefully hidden from him.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
love that youtube chanel

Was link really dead in Majoras Mask? We will never know lol

Actually Nakamora debunked that, but still a damn good theory lol

Loading ...