Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
I will randomly get a friend request... as soon as i see it I accept it and reply: "Who are u and how did you get my skype?" if they reply in any other way than saying custom zombies they get immediately blocked and reported. It really makes me want to just block everyone, but i can never know when it may be a noob asking for help. :'(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I will randomly get a friend request... as soon as i see it I accept it and reply: "Who are u and how did you get my skype?" if they reply in any other way than saying custom zombies they get immediately blocked and reported. It really makes me want to just block everyone, but i can never know when it may be a noob asking for help. :'(

You dont even need to accept the friend request, you can still send messages to that user, as long as you dont decline friend request
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
You dont even need to accept the friend request, you can still send messages to that user, as long as you dont decline friend request
i dont feel people notice it till its accepted... through my experience anyways

also @cowman, learn from Miley Cyrus and

Spoiler: click to open...
get the best of both worlds
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:07:52 pm by liamsa669
Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I have also friend requests from random people I don't know from the USA but I never accept them, I just leave them there because they sometimes have fun names (I guess that Robin Good wanted to steal my money via PayPal or something). :D

but spelled "police" as "polize" which is spanish
That's not Spanish. ::)
It's really weird to find virus written in real Spanish. :alone:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hasn't been an issue for me, I've only received 3 skype requests from random people I didn't know this year.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hasn't been an issue for me, I've only received 3 skype requests from random people I didn't know this year.

I have had like 200+ people add me this year  >:( :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I tell ya, i declined some, and blocked him

Still when my phone is locked i get notifications that im getting messages from them

unlock my phone - nothing - because i blocked it

yet still it notifies me, its infuriating lol

how dodgy does it look to my wife? "Hey Harry, wanna tell me who playful.christian is and why they are texting you asking you to get on webcams?"

gulp

lol
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Wow i have had same problems, Someone must uploaded my skype to list chats, been getting added by randoms, so annoying, least it has stopped
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
Wow i have had same problems, Someone must uploaded my skype to list chats, been getting added by randoms, so annoying, least it has stopped
added to random rooms is cuz of trolls
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

So I guess it not just me who has had their Skype uploaded to that site.  So I guess its either some bot going around that uploads people to that site or someone did it... from custom zombies? I don't know :'(
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Haha, as Harry said some of them are bots, but it's perfectly feasible that some of them aren't. Of course you'd have to judge it yourself, I'm sure bots have responses to simple questions (who are you, what's up, etc) but obviously they wouldn't be able to tell you what they had for dinner, hold a conversation, etc.

So yeah, it's possible someone scraped together enough of your info to make a fake account. You could try finding it and reporting it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Haha, as Harry said some of them are bots, but it's perfectly feasible that some of them aren't. Of course you'd have to judge it yourself, I'm sure bots have responses to simple questions (who are you, what's up, etc) but obviously they wouldn't be able to tell you what they had for dinner, hold a conversation, etc.

So yeah, it's possible someone scraped together enough of your info to make a fake account. You could try finding it and reporting it.

I think you might have a good point,  Or someone did it to bug me?  I can find the listchats where my skype is uploaded (The fake account) But I don't think you can remove it because you can't like email an admin or something.

Loading ...