UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 05:48:05 am

Title: Skype dating site upload?
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 05:48:05 am
Has anyone ever had a ton of random people adding them on Skype and when you ask them how they got your Skype they say it has been coming from a site called "Listchats.com"?.  Well I have been having this issue since July of this year what it seems like is someone that might be in the custom zombie community has uploaded my Skype on that site to make me mad I believe it has been from the custom zombie community because I asked all my friends who might have done it and they said they have never heard of that site before and promises to me that they would never have done that.  I had my Skype on this site for a while on my profile but I took it off about a few months ago,  So I'm wondering if a person from here did it?  So I'm really wondering if anyone did it?  Any feedback is appreciated,  I'm not looking for hate I just wonder if anyone did it and I thought posting a topic would be the best way of asking people because the custom zombie community is huge and would take a while to ask everyone out there :)

Site that I'm talking about.  :)
http://www.listchats.com/ (http://www.listchats.com/)
Title: Re: Skype dating site upload?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 05:58:28 am
lol dude it isnt that, its all bots and random generated

My skype wasnt even up here and i got those from "playful.christian" and stuff lol

reading too deep into it. Its the internet, 90% of it is a bot running a batch file

your skype isnt private anyway and could have come from anywhere
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:04:23 am
lol dude it isnt that, its all bots and random generated

My skype wasnt even up here and i got those from "playful.christian" and stuff lol

reading too deep into it. Its the internet, 90% of it is a bot running a batch file

your skype isnt private anyway and could have come from anywhere

That's true,  But I the people are real people who are adding me.  And I do ask where they got my Skype from and they reply and if you ask them questions they will answer.  Also its someone who knew I came from my country because its a city close to me that's not my its only close from about 200 miles away.  I just don't think a bot could do that with a picture, text,  age,  (gender female) etc etc... I just can tell it was done by a human because I have seen how internet bots work they add me sometimes on skype to and it just not that I don't believe.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 06:08:38 am
"some" are, to make you "fall" for it

9 / 10 times, its a bot - and the responses are generated based on things like your IP ( Ihad a virus that froze me out my pc with the logo of my local police force - but spelled "police" as "polize" which is spanish, and we are thames valley, not london metroploiton. Cause its "loosely" guessing based on what little info it can find about you - i live "near" london )

dont forget , these things also look for "common responses to phrases"

as most younguns on skype are also wronguns, its usually sex based lol

playful christian seemed real at first too lol
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:11:22 am
"some" are, to make you "fall" for it

9 / 10 times, its a bot

playful christian seemed real at first lol

That's very very true,  But its just done by a real person you can tell.

Because on the site they also have a thing I believe to make sure bots are not uploading skypes 
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 06:12:42 am
That's very very true,  But its just done by a real person you can tell.
lol maybe this time, but next time will prob be the same account yet a bot

youd be amazed what this software can do

anyway, its no detriment on UGX as i said. People can obtain your skype a million ways, even just using the skype search and data of the electoral role ( which is public )
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:14:53 am
lol maybe this time, but next time will prob be the same account yet a bot

youd be amazed what this software can do

anyway, its no detriment on UGX as i said. People can obtain your skype a million ways, even just using the skype search and data of the electoral role ( which is public )

I just wanted to ask people if they did it because I feel this is the best way instead of anything everyone on custom zombies :(

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 06:18:57 am
I just wanted to ask people if they did it because I feel this is the best way instead of anything everyone on custom zombies :(

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong
lol nah your ok, just dont wanna raise false alarm

I can count at least 3 members right now who will prob zip of to social media to "expose" this now lol

your ok tho man, no worries ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:20:05 am
lol nah your ok, just dont wanna raise false alarm

I can count at least 3 members right now who will prob zip of to social media to "expose" this now lol

your ok tho man, no worries ;)

I see what your saying lol :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 06:20:42 am
I see what your saying lol :)
illuminati confirmed ;)
Post by: killingerk on December 16, 2015, 06:41:52 am
same thing happen to me :( :(
Post by: CyberMan1011 on December 16, 2015, 06:51:07 am
They're just bots, probably. I too get random friend requests on Skype from people I don't even know and 100% of the time their profile pictures are always some hot chick which I assume they just pulled from the internet to try and trick me or something
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 06:52:42 am
They're just bots, probably. I too get random friend requests on Skype from people I don't even know and 100% of the time their profile pictures are always some hot chick which I assume they just pulled from the internet to try and trick me or something
lol sounds like facebook

... and tinder

... and reddit...

and any social media you can think of lol
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 07:05:10 am
lol sounds like facebook

... and tinder

... and reddit...

and any social media you can think of lol

They are not "fake girls" adding me they are men looking for girls that is the weird thing :S
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 07:27:17 am
They are not "fake girls" adding me they are men looking for girls that is the weird thing :S
maybe not for you  8)

even still, its taking a guess in the dark. Maybe assumed you were gay and looking for a man 5x your age? lol stranger things have happened lol

also once it has got it wrong, you will find it sticks at it anyway ( in the hopes your a gullable wrongun lol ) lol
Post by: liamsa669 on December 16, 2015, 12:00:58 pm
I will randomly get a friend request... as soon as i see it I accept it and reply: "Who are u and how did you get my skype?" if they reply in any other way than saying custom zombies they get immediately blocked and reported. It really makes me want to just block everyone, but i can never know when it may be a noob asking for help. :'(
Post by: HitmanVere on December 16, 2015, 12:05:00 pm
I will randomly get a friend request... as soon as i see it I accept it and reply: "Who are u and how did you get my skype?" if they reply in any other way than saying custom zombies they get immediately blocked and reported. It really makes me want to just block everyone, but i can never know when it may be a noob asking for help. :'(

You dont even need to accept the friend request, you can still send messages to that user, as long as you dont decline friend request
Post by: liamsa669 on December 16, 2015, 12:07:19 pm
You dont even need to accept the friend request, you can still send messages to that user, as long as you dont decline friend request
i dont feel people notice it till its accepted... through my experience anyways

also @cowman, learn from Miley Cyrus and
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Forig10.deviantart.net%2Fefee%2Ff%2F2012%2F021%2F7%2F2%2Fyou_get_the_best_of_both_worlds_by_hazmanot_azarim-d4mvrod.jpg&hash=a91b038b72c6e15655bfd72a42f1c7c32c6512b3)
Spoiler: click to open...
get the best of both worlds
Post by: Soy-Yo on December 16, 2015, 02:06:32 pm
I have also friend requests from random people I don't know from the USA but I never accept them, I just leave them there because they sometimes have fun names (I guess that Robin Good wanted to steal my money via PayPal or something). :D

but spelled "police" as "polize" which is spanish
That's not Spanish. ::)
It's really weird to find virus written in real Spanish. :alone:
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:12:47 pm
Hasn't been an issue for me, I've only received 3 skype requests from random people I didn't know this year.
Post by: DeletedUser on December 16, 2015, 06:19:05 pm
Hasn't been an issue for me, I've only received 3 skype requests from random people I didn't know this year.

I have had like 200+ people add me this year  >:( :(
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 16, 2015, 08:47:29 pm
I tell ya, i declined some, and blocked him

Still when my phone is locked i get notifications that im getting messages from them

unlock my phone - nothing - because i blocked it

yet still it notifies me, its infuriating lol

how dodgy does it look to my wife? "Hey Harry, wanna tell me who playful.christian is and why they are texting you asking you to get on webcams?"

gulp

lol
Post by: Gunoftruth on December 16, 2015, 09:48:48 pm
Wow i have had same problems, Someone must uploaded my skype to list chats, been getting added by randoms, so annoying, least it has stopped
Post by: liamsa669 on December 17, 2015, 01:27:16 am
Wow i have had same problems, Someone must uploaded my skype to list chats, been getting added by randoms, so annoying, least it has stopped
added to random rooms is cuz of trolls
Post by: DeletedUser on December 17, 2015, 06:25:31 am

So I guess it not just me who has had their Skype uploaded to that site.  So I guess its either some bot going around that uploads people to that site or someone did it... from custom zombies? I don't know :'(
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on December 18, 2015, 01:47:11 am
Haha, as Harry said some of them are bots, but it's perfectly feasible that some of them aren't. Of course you'd have to judge it yourself, I'm sure bots have responses to simple questions (who are you, what's up, etc) but obviously they wouldn't be able to tell you what they had for dinner, hold a conversation, etc.

So yeah, it's possible someone scraped together enough of your info to make a fake account. You could try finding it and reporting it.
Post by: DeletedUser on December 21, 2015, 12:53:25 am
Haha, as Harry said some of them are bots, but it's perfectly feasible that some of them aren't. Of course you'd have to judge it yourself, I'm sure bots have responses to simple questions (who are you, what's up, etc) but obviously they wouldn't be able to tell you what they had for dinner, hold a conversation, etc.

So yeah, it's possible someone scraped together enough of your info to make a fake account. You could try finding it and reporting it.

I think you might have a good point,  Or someone did it to bug me?  I can find the listchats where my skype is uploaded (The fake account) But I don't think you can remove it because you can't like email an admin or something.