Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
5 hard drives?

Why not? :troll:

HDDs are pretty cheap now a days, I got 3 in mine + an SSD and one external. :P
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
5 hard drives?
Actually I only have 2. The racks are there cause it looks weird without them
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Setup has been updated :D

Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
Setup has been updated :D

(Image removed from quote.)

The setup looks cool alright. But what's that box under the desk? Having it there surely doesn't comfort me while sitting if I was you.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
:gusta: Updated with a few new stuffs.

Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 03:26:40 pm by Scobalula
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
:gusta: Updated with a few new stuffs.

(Image removed from quote.)

You got a great microphone setup, with the padding and everything. Yet you never talk in TS? :please:
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
You got a great microphone setup, with the padding and everything. Yet you never talk in TS? :please:

Yep, I even got the pop filter, just not attached. :troll:
Date Registered: 27 April 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
nikzaks's Groups
nikzaks's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The setup looks cool alright. But what's that box under the desk? Having it there surely doesn't comfort me while sitting if I was you.

Nah, it gives good base for feet actually, when in more casual pose :P Its supposed to be mystery box, but never got to painting it :D
Date Registered: 9 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
lilrifa's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
lilrifa's Contact & Social Linksskypeuser724lilrifalilrifa
Should really post my new setup, moved houses so it's in a new place.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Well i have updated my space pretty extensively, but the camera on my phone just completely broke. so ill just explain it.

i still have the laptop, but i replaced the TV with a 130" 1920x1080 HD projector. Unfortunately i didn't have enough distance to the wall too get a full 130" screen so its only about 115". I replaced the xbox 360 with a 1 TB xbox ONE, i now have a 7.1 surround sound. (but i only have enough room for 4 speakers FML) My bed is replaced with a futon with a 7 1/2" futon mattress. I'm planning too buy some acoustic curtains too drape on the walls, and also some cheap blue and green acoustic foam too put on the door and around the speakers. For a projector screen im currently using a white sheet that i sprayed black liquid rubber, on the backside too allow for a deeper color. My computer chair is an old brown recliner that i bought at a yardsale, its super comfy and it has a swivel base. im currently running a 9 button mouse, and a turtle beach seven pro gaming heaset for XBONE and PC.

And thats pretty much it for now...
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Well i have updated my space pretty extensively, but the camera on my phone just completely broke. so ill just explain it.

i still have the laptop, but i replaced the TV with a 130" 1920x1080 HD projector. Unfortunately i didn't have enough distance to the wall too get a full 130" screen so its only about 115". I replaced the xbox 360 with a 1 TB xbox ONE, i now have a 7.1 surround sound. (but i only have enough room for 4 speakers FML) My bed is replaced with a futon with a 7 1/2" futon mattress. I'm planning too buy some acoustic curtains too drape on the walls, and also some cheap blue and green acoustic foam too put on the door and around the speakers. For a projector screen im currently using a white sheet that i sprayed black liquid rubber, on the backside too allow for a deeper color. My computer chair is an old brown recliner that i bought at a yardsale, its super comfy and it has a swivel base. im currently running a 9 button mouse, and a turtle beach seven pro gaming heaset for XBONE and PC.

And thats pretty much it for now...

Just a reminder, topic is named "Post Pic of your Set-Up"... So, *cough* pic *cough* ?  ::)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Just a reminder, topic is named "Post Pic of your Set-Up"... So, *cough* pic *cough* ?  ::)

If anyone would be willing too donate a camera i would love to. but like i said my camera is broken.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
If anyone would be willing too donate a camera i would love to. but like i said my camera is broken.

Do you not have a phone with a camera either? :poker:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Do you not have a phone with a camera either? :poker:
The only cameras i have are really old Handheld camcorders that record on mini VHS's. and a throw away camera. im planning to go shopping tomorrow. maybe ill get like a cheapo  50 dollar camera at wallmart or something.

Loading ...