UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Poll: Should the Custom Map Ideas section be removed?

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Koan

Poll

Question: Should the Custom Map Ideas section be removed?

Yes, remove it
Yes, remove it, but replace it with a section where users can ask for collaboration on their projects or something
No, keep it, but remove topics that only list guns etc.
No, keep it, just ignore the posts
No, keep it
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
The section itself is just entirely worthless. If I am making a map, I want it to be my/my teams original idea. People who are coming up with ideas don't even know the tools half the time. It is doomed to be a section for stupid requests

plenty of maps have come from other peoples ideas, mine included

Double Post Merge: June 14, 2016, 05:49:04 pm
Fuck you Rachel you shallow bitch

:lol:
Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:49:25 pm by smasher248
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Fuck you Rachel you shallow bitch
Koan be like:
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
That's a terrible analogy :please: I would say the map ideas are more like your first crushes as a young teenager.

You catch a glance at the hottest girl in your school (you see Leviathan gameplay on youtube), and then become infatuated with her, thinking about all the things you could enjoy together.

Then you realise she's not the only hot girl (there are other great maps!), and so begins your horny teenager phase in which you become so obsessed with the hot girls that you start staring at them in class (lurking the forums), trying to catch a glance of the goddess.

Eventually your testosterone gets the better of you and you decide to take a leap of faith - you ask one of them on a date (suggest an idea). You're just an awkward nerd so you never had a chance, so it goes one of two ways: either she lets you down easy ("sorry man this isn't really possible with engine limits") or she spits laughter in your face and announces your pathetic attempt to the whole school ("are you fucking serious with these weapon mod fantasies connor?").

Either way you are crushed and you spend the remainder of your lonely, pathetic school life thinking all hot girls are cunts (thinking forums don't like any new users), without realising the bigger issue - you can't take care of a beautiful girl if you can't even take care of yourself first (you can't be the source of great ideas until you learn to bring those ideas to life yourself).

Whew, got carried away there, totally not speaking from experience. Fuck you Rachel you shallow bitch

Eh Well Thats why they call em Crushes. but hey, It wont stop you from try to get with her...

until she puts the restraining on you.
Dammit hannahleah! Why did you choose that smudge Paul instead of me, I dont spit when I talk or pick my nose (not as often) like he does

Oh well.

EDIT: Also If the SubForum gets removed wouldnt the 1st posters start posting Here in the Offtopic sections.
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:14:53 pm by conn6orsuper117

Loading ...