Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I was looking for a few PC games on Google in the shopping section when I saw Black Ops 2 for 15$ on a site called g2a and saw COD A.W for 32$ on another site called cdkeys. I played A.W on the free weekend on Steam and enjoyed it. Just wondering are these sites legal, safe and did you have any experience with them?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I hear its legal, but I also reguarly read about people having problems with the codes (already been redeemed is one example)

If you buy via paypal or a credit card you are covered by financial law if something goes wrong. Just make sure to use one of those
Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:44:17 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I hear its legal, but I also reguarly read about people having problems with the codes (already been redeemed is one example)

If you buy via paypal or a credit card you are covered by financial law if something goes wrong. Just make sure to use one of those
I was reading up on it a bit and a lot say it's legal and legit, but that the money doesn't go to the developer/publisher, which kind of makes me not want to buy it since you should support the publisher and developer, but it's such a good deal. I'll see how much BO2, and A.W are when the Steam Christmas deals start rolling out.
 :)
Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:48:05 pm by ValenciaRicardo1
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I was reading up on it a bit and a lot say it's legal and legit, but that the money doesn't go to the developer/publisher, which kind of makes me not want to buy it since you should support the publisher and developer, but it's such a good deal. I'll see how much BO2, and A.W are when the Steam Christmas deals start rolling out.
 :)
Yeah I believe it is a trader marketplace. So the money most likely does not go to the developer

But it doesnt on second hand either, effectively thats what this is. The trader will have got a bulk deal on the codes, and is now reselling them through this site - similar to Amazon except this is digital
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Yeah I believe it is a trader marketplace. So the money most likely does not go to the developer

But it doesnt on second hand either, effectively thats what this is. The trader will have got a bulk deal on the codes, and is now reselling them through this site - similar to Amazon except this is digital
Good point never thought about that. :P
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I have used both sites and never had any issues with them. Sure others may have, but I haven't.
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
iv never had a problem with g2a bought a few games from there
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Well thanks for the info guys it just seemed very odd that the games were insanely cheap! Might pick up one or two!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I've used G2A and CJS-CDKeys without any issues. I've referred friends to CJS and other than one person who had to verify their identity, nobody has had any issues. Always pay with PayPal, otherwise you'll likely have to verify who you are with a driver's license scan or passport scan.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I've used G2A and CJS-CDKeys without any issues. I've referred friends to CJS and other than one person who had to verify their identity, nobody has had any issues. Always pay with PayPal, otherwise you'll likely have to verify who you are with a driver's license scan or passport scan.
I always pay with Paypal most of the time just to be on the safe side.
:P I ended up getting Shadow of Mordor and Black Ops 2.

Loading ...