Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I was reading this news in L.A. about how parent were outraged that their child was only able to choose one parent to go to a play because the auditorium was too small. and auditorium max occupancy was 200. what idiot made a school auditorium in a city that big have a such a small auditorium. The entire city of L.A. has what 1 million people. and they can't even fit 200 people into an auditorium. Here in idaho we have 1 million people in our entire state. and our schools only have about 300 total students per school per year. yet we have huge ass auditoriums that have a max occupancy of around 1200 people. the smallest auditorium is highland high school and there is a max occupancy of 300. why is it that the states with no one has massive buildings and schools that can fit thousands of students. yet a large city has schools that can barely fit 500. fuck logic.

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2015, 12:42:52 am
i was bored don't question it
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
The high school that i went to probably only had 100 capacity. Never was even interested to go there anyway though lol.
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:47:05 am by DarkWhiss
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Uhm, I think I will just leave...
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Every semester at our school we have our grades divided up into four groups. Seniors in the gym, juniors in the library, sophomores in one part of the auditorium which can be divided into halves, and freshmen in the other half.

Side A of the auditorium can hold the whole class of 2017 and still have 5 seats left. The auditorium is defunct anyway so we use the gyms for special events.
I think I have the crappiest funded school ever.
Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:29:56 pm by conn6orsuper117
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
my school's auditorium would fit 1/10 of my hometown, kek (around 10k people live in my hometown)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you do ask some strange things

Loading ...