Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
ZCTxCHAOSx's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
ZCTxCHAOSx's Contact & Social LinksZCTxCHAOSxthexchaos420x
This is being provided by one of the developers, so it is legit.

There are a few qualifications to enter:

http://www.reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfGaming/comments/1ukl5u/giveaway_developer_signed_codbo2/
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nice. Questions are pretty tough though. lol.

Only one I really had trouble with was...

What two (out of four) Treyarch developed Zombie maps does Richtofen not make an appearance of any form in (player model, voice over, Easter egg, etc...)?

but I finally figured it out. :P
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Lol everyones just copy-and-pasting the same thing.

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 12:45:38 am
Only one I really had trouble with was...

What two (out of four) Treyarch developed Zombie maps does Richtofen not make an appearance of any form in (player model, voice over, Easter egg, etc...)?

but I finally figured it out. :P
I think its a trick question, aren't they all developed by Treyarch lol?
Spoiler: click to open...
Nacht, Verruckt, DOA, MOTD, right?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
They are all wrong with the 2 maps I am sure, seeing as Richtofen appears in both maps on Black Ops.

There is however 2 other maps he does not appear on. (possibly 3 :P)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Wish the questions were more about the development of the game. Would give me some actual challenge.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Wish the questions were more about the development of the game. Would give me some actual challenge.
Because that's totally accessible to the average fan of Non-Custom Zombies... /sarcasm

You can't expect people to know where and how to read Treyarch's shitty WaW scripts to win a signed copy of BO2. Expecting them to know the content of the player VOX is ridiculous enough imo.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Because that's totally accessible to the average fan of Non-Custom Zombies... /sarcasm

You can't expect people to know where and how to read Treyarch's shitty WaW scripts to win a signed copy of BO2. Expecting them to know the content of the player VOX is ridiculous enough imo.

True enough. Though i don't see why people wouldn't be interested in taking a look under the hood. Treyarch doesn't exactly clean up after themselves so you might find something interesting. I know i have anyway.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Treyarch doesn't exactly clean up after themselves so you might find something interesting. I know i have anyway.
The most interesting part is how they could be so incompetent in their scripts. They release mod tools without removing hardcoded level checks which prevent certain functionality from being accessible to the average end-user, they leave in comments like "//player is near the electricity, dumbass" and "//wtf is this for?", and they still have mass-blocks of commented code which are labeled "//Remove before release, commented for now!".
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
The most interesting part is how they could be so incompetent in their scripts. They release mod tools without removing hardcoded level checks which prevent certain functionality from being accessible to the average end-user, they leave in comments like "//player is near the electricity, dumbass" and "//wtf is this for?", and they still have mass-blocks of commented code which are labeled "//Remove before release, commented for now!".

The comments they leave are beyond hilarious, like with the perk machines, this guy couldn't angle the perk machines so he rotated the model to fit the needed angle via script, completely stupid.

Though none of these were the interesting things i was talking about. I meant things like the fountain MG in Verukkt that was going to be a buyable auto turret ( or atleast i think thats what it is).
Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:06:39 am by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Though none of these were the interesting things i was talking about. I meant things like the fountain MG in Verukkt that was going to be a buyable auto turret ( or atleast i think thats what it is).

That is pretty common knowledge. Everyone and their Grandmother is aware of that one.

Another example of this kind of poor workmanship is the lamp post hidden inside the Forrest Cafe in town on the Tranzit map. It is a full working lamp, but it is hidden inside the building for some reason and can only be found using the no clip theater mode trick.

Why leave it behind!? Why not remove it!? It would take what... 2 seconds!
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
That is pretty common knowledge. Everyone and their Grandmother is aware of that one.

Uh no, People know about the MG, but they don't know what its for. Most people just think that its a random MG that they decided to put in the fountain.
Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:03:13 am by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
It is common knowledge that you can no clip the map and actually mount the turret. I have done it myself on more than one occasion. Is there something else to it that I am missing?

I say it is common knowledge, because pretty much anyone I have ever played Verruckt with have mentioned it.

Regarding people thinking it was just something that they decided to put there. I think they would have to be pretty stupid people to think that would be the case. It is pretty obvious that it was there as part of some other plan they had that got cancelled due to time constraints, or it is something related to the MP map that Verruckt was built from.

Either way, I think it is pretty obvious that it is not just there for the sake of it.
Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:24:08 am by DeathBringerZen
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
It is common knowledge that you can no clip the map and actually mount the turret. I have done it myself on more than one occasion. Is there something else to it that I am missing?

I say it is common knowledge, because pretty much anyone I have ever played Verruckt with have mentioned it.

Regarding people thinking it was just something that they decided to put there. I think they would have to be pretty stupid people to think that would be the case. It is pretty obvious that it was there as part of some other plan they had that got cancelled due to time constraints, or it is something related to the MP map that Verruckt was built from.

Either way, I think it is pretty obvious that it is not just there for the sake of it.

Like i said, it was going to be a giant buyable turret system. Treyarch had this epic idea of having the fountain in the middle move over and a turret rise from the hole and start blasting zombies. The MG had nothing to do with the mp version of asylum.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
So... pretty much just what I said then. A plan that got cut due to time constraints.

Well, it is not the first time Dev's have left stuff in rather than removing them. Ascension, Moon, Tranzit, Buried and Origins all have little left overs only found through no clipping.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
I know every question there.
Question 5 got two answers, Quick Revive and Deadshot.
Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:51:35 pm by 90Dboy

Loading ...