UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Does anybody think there will be zombies in CoD 2015?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by CyberMan1011
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I've had several conversations with people who think Treyarch will bring back zombies in their next CoD game for 2015.

I told them that it's highly unlikely and that I refuse to believe them lol

Let me begin with the easter egg ending for Origins:

It was a complete pile of bullshit.

I'm not sure if anybody felt the same way, but to play all those maps from WaW to BO2, discovering the easter eggs and learning more about the story and finally seeing THIS (the Origins easter egg ending) as the finale, it truly left me disappointed.

Apart from that, here's another thing I noticed:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)/Story

Look at the very bottom. It states that the cycle (when Samantha travels back in time during the final events of Buried) repeats itself over again, and although I can't say for sure that this is true, it seems very likely considering the events that happen during Origins...

What do you guys think?
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
They might port the maps from the older CoDs like they did in BO1, but besides that I hope that they won't continue the storryline as it is right now.
If they do make new zombies maps then hopefully something either new or with characters completely isolated from the ones we already know.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
One thing about Origins cutscene, how can you know its not a flashback, right before the "accident" (hellhound)? Its a possibility, that they only showed a flashback of past. Sure, they had dolls and everything, but maybe they were inspiration to things they would do, when they turn "evil" Small change, but a change still
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I've had several conversations with people who think Treyarch will bring back zombies in their next CoD game for 2015.

I told them that it's highly unlikely and that I refuse to believe them lol
Activison and Treyarch = Companies
What do companies want? money.
What equals money? zombies.

It's real simple. So yes i think it will return. Zombies is a big part of that game selling so many DLCs. If you thing they'll stop zombies over some hiccups in the storyline you don't get buisness.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Just after it was announced that Sledgehammer was producing the 2014 CoD, Jimmy Zielinski tweeted...

"Waiting makes the heart grow... BRAINS!"

This is pretty much confirmation that zombies will return in 2015. Then of course there is the massive revenue that zombies generates for the Treyarch title. It is so much that Infinity Ward have attempted to cash in on that side of the community by producing the Neversoft made 'Extinction'. Rumor has it Sledgehammer also has their own side mode in the pipeline.

Zombies will definitely return.

Edit: It should also be noted that the ending to Origins was only made so that the current storyline could be written off permanently and the next game can start afresh. The current storyline ran away with itself and became a complicated mess. So many loose ends and unanswered questions that could not be explained. Then there was the contridictions and issues with the timeline. The ending was awful, but it helped draw a line under the mess that was our current storyline and helps shut up all the whiney little kids who demand to have the O4 in ALL the maps!
Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:17:25 pm by DeathBringerZen
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLOdYcZOQ0

I myself sat through all of this, and let me say - it explains EVERYTHING that was classified as "a loose end" or "unexplained". I very much suggest you guys watch this as it also explains the origins ending (that im not going to spoil). Lets just say there's a lot more to the whole story-line than you would think... ;)

But as for the continuation of zombies in 2015, i agree with swagovich - just remember that this is tryarch we are talking about. The whole story-line was made up as they went from 4 soldiers crashing into an outpost, to teleporting to the moon, to giant steam-punk robots. Tryarch can do what ever they want with the story-line as long as they make some good dough. :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLOdYcZOQ0

I myself sat through all of this, and let me say - it explains EVERYTHING that was classified as "a loose end" or "unexplained". I very much suggest you guys watch this as it also explains the origins ending (that im not going to spoil). Lets just say there's a lot more to the whole story-line than you would think... ;)

MMX's video is good, there is no doubt, but it is not exactly one I would agree with, especially on some key points like the MotD storyline, or the fact that he is claiming that the Origins crew is actually an alternative version of the 04.

I also highly disagree with his explaination for the Origins ending, and think he is giving 3arc waaaaaaay too much credit on that one. Still, he is a friend and his work is exceptionally good.

Here is the original thread for the WIP leading up to the video...

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/143984-a-zombie-trilogy/
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
I think that Origins is in a different timeline, as the other maps are symmetric with eachother. Origins retcons most of the plot (The origin story of the original 4, Samantha's relation to Maxis) and the ending doesn't really make sense with  the rest of the story.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
there will be one considering the fact they are actually focusing on the zombies in bo2. but they must continue off the original 4 characters for it to be sucessful
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
One thing about Origins cutscene, how can you know its not a flashback, right before the "accident" (hellhound)? Its a possibility, that they only showed a flashback of past. Sure, they had dolls and everything, but maybe they were inspiration to things they would do, when they turn "evil" Small change, but a change still

I could be wrong, but in the radios from Der Riese, it should kinda be noticeable that Richtofen was a LOT older than Samantha...she easily sounded like a child while Richtofen sounded a lot more like an adult

In the cutscene from Origins, they're both look pretty young so I doubt it's a flashback if you ask me
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I could be wrong, but in the radios from Der Riese, it should kinda be noticeable that Richtofen was a LOT older than Samantha...she easily sounded like a child while Richtofen sounded a lot more like an adult

In the cutscene from Origins, they're both look pretty young so I doubt it's a flashback if you ask me

In the wiki, he has been classified as "Eddie", maybe he is Richtofens son? Edward JR, "He is seen playing with Richtofen and Takeo figures and likes the zombies with blue eyes; a reference to Edward Richtofen's role as the Demonic Announcer, controlling the zombies with blue eyes" Maybe he got the blue eye idea from his kid, Eddie? There is still alot of questions and many possibilities
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
In the wiki, he has been classified as "Eddie", maybe he is Richtofens son? Edward JR, "He is seen playing with Richtofen and Takeo figures and likes the zombies with blue eyes; a reference to Edward Richtofen's role as the Demonic Announcer, controlling the zombies with blue eyes" Maybe he got the blue eye idea from his kid, Eddie? There is still alot of questions and many possibilities

Richtofen is a very obvious homosexual, and there is several (thousand) quotes in-game confirming such. Then there is the fact that "Eddie" is American yet Edward Richtofen is German.

There is no way whatsoever that Eddie is supposed to be his son. It is pretty obvious the ending is supposed to be what we think it is... just 2 children playing a game. Whatever is happening in their real world is what will lead us into the next zombie game.

For anyone who thinks that Origins is set in an alternative universe... it is called 'Origins'... which means it is the origins of the storyline, not 'Alternative Origins', and sure there is several contridictions towards the main storyline, but these are all explained away by the ending, which was hinted at way back in Kino anyway. 
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Richtofen's gay?  :o Well I'll be damned...
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Richtofen is a very obvious homosexual, and there is several (thousand) quotes in-game confirming such. Then there is the fact that "Eddie" is American yet Edward Richtofen is German.

There is no way whatsoever that Eddie is supposed to be his son. It is pretty obvious the ending is supposed to be what we think it is... just 2 children playing a game. Whatever is happening in their real world is what will lead us into the next zombie game.

For anyone who thinks that Origins is set in an alternative universe... it is called 'Origins'... which means it is the origins of the storyline, not 'Alternative Origins', and sure there is several contridictions towards the main storyline, but these are all explained away by the ending, which was hinted at way back in Kino anyway.

Edward is homo? I havent seen any indication of that and I have pretty much read everything about Zombies. And the name could be like the Origins of the another reality
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Edward is homo? I havent seen any indication of that and I have pretty much read everything about Zombies.

You ARE kidding... right? You clearly do not know as much about zombies as you claim if you were not aware of this blatently obvious fact.

The quotes about the Golden Rod should be enough to convince anyone, where he describes it as if he is talking about a penis. Then there is the numerous other quotes, like the ones in Shangri La...

(Getting hit by the spikes) - "Ohhh... that's nice, but buy me dinner next time!"

(Going up on one of the water shoots) - "Ohhh... that's usually an extra $50"

Then there is his WaW and early BO1 quotes where he would call Nikolai "gorgeous", and referrenced his manhood a few times. He also has quotes from pulling weapons from the box that sound more than a little suspect...

(Pulling a Spectre from the box) - "Ah I do love the Spectre. It has a nice boom to it. It's a little gun, but it has a long barrel, like my college roommate."

There is plenty more to choose from, and a quick "Richtofen is gay" search on Google will no doubt provide a LOT more to confirm as such.

Loading ...