The Decider
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
COOL  :P
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I will be getting Xbone digital deluxe when i can afford it (not by release day which is a shame) i know the giant will come out separately, but i'd have to wait longer for it anyway being on Xbone. Plus with digital deluxe you get the game, the giant, personalization packs, the soundtrack and the season pass. Getting the digital deluxe is cheaper than getting standard game and season pass.

Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I will be getting Xbone digital deluxe when i can afford it (not by release day which is a shame) i know the giant will come out separately, but i'd have to wait longer for it anyway being on Xbone. Plus with digital deluxe you get the game, the giant, personalization packs, the soundtrack and the season pass. Getting the digital deluxe is cheaper than getting standard game and season pass.
well youll get it with the season buy no matter when you buy it i think
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
well youll get it with the season buy no matter when you buy it i think

point is you get more stuff with DD for a cheaper price than those getting standard game and SP.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
To all of you guys thinking about getting a current gen conosle : Y U NO BUY GAMING PC  :yuno:
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
To all of you guys thinking about getting a current gen conosle : Y U NO BUY GAMING PC  :yuno:

Too expensive, otherwise i'd get one, but you're welcome to buy us all one
Date Registered: 11 January 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
toxic72's Groups
toxic72's Contact & Social Links
Honestly I am so pumped for zombies this year, it has been such a long wait :D
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
point is you get more stuff with DD for a cheaper price than those getting standard game and SP.
yes but does it not "include" the season pass in it?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
need mullah chinks mate
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
New GPU and maybe RAM to play BO3 - $300-400
New PS4 - $400

That's why :P
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude

Coming from someone who, at the moment, doesn't have a next gen console, people have perfectly valid reasons to buy next gen consoles. Some people just want to buy a single machine that will turn on and play games, they don't want to deal with all the things us PC users have too. Crashing, updating drivers, conflicting drivers, errors, etc. This on top of the fact that, most likely, most of their friends are on console. Plus exclusives, plus price is why people buy them.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Coming from someone who, at the moment, doesn't have a next gen console, people have perfectly valid reasons to buy next gen consoles. Some people just want to buy a single machine that will turn on and play games, they don't want to deal with all the things us PC users have too. Crashing, updating drivers, conflicting drivers, errors, etc. This on top of the fact that, most likely, most of their friends are on console. Plus exclusives, plus price is why people buy them.
Thank you Jammy you good sir.

New GPU and maybe RAM to play BO3 - $300-400
New PS4 - $400

That's why :P

and what if you don't own a gaming PC already? :poker:
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Thank you Jammy you good sir.

and what if you don't own a gaming PC already? :poker:
My PC is hardly a 'gaming' PC, I got a ready built 'normal' one from a shop at the end of my road, and got pretty ripped off tbh, but it wasn't that expensive, and just bought a new GPU a few months back so I could play WAW on max settings/resolution. Probably spent about $700-800 in total maybe? The only thing that's a bit shit is my RAM, but that doesn't really bother me. I could maybe even play BO3 and get a half decent FPS, but I doubt it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This ^^^^^^^^

Loading ...