Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
Breaking bad vs Walking dead.

My humble opinion about walking dead is pretty dim considering at how it is fading away into something more serious like, More deaths from the group, more survival and also how serious the feeling is you get from watching the program.
I do believe they should make the episodes more eventful like where they not only find places to stay (like the prison) but like underground test facility's and clues to how the outbreak started.

Breaking bad is an awesome watch and i strongly recommend you watch (if you haven't watched it) its a very long winded story, but it still makes sense and adds up. Normally when you watch programs with a long story it kind off puts you off because you find your self watching something thats gone completely off topic and the story gets changed. But breaking bad some how maintains the story and makes it better in every episode.

What are your thoughts, Please. Tell me which program do you pick and why?
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:28:08 am by haxman123
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
I can't say i'm a fan of Walking Dead, only seen a couple of episodes on the telly. But i think even if i watched it, i'd go for Breaking Bad. Why? Because Walking Dead doesn't seem like an actual zombie show with some drama in it, but it seems like a drama with some zombies in it. I admit the first season was pretty cool because it was just the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and it had less drama and more zombies. But then the people started to fit in the world full of zombies trying to survive and bitching about nonsense "stuff and things" which pretty much made the show kind of boring to me. It was like the writer(s) forgot what the show was about and it got more boring for me. Well, i think i spoke too much for a person who doesn't actually watch the show and i should probably stop talking about it.

My opinion about Beaking Bad? Words can't describe it! It's one of the rare shows that hooked me up on the screen until the last episode. The plot of the show always stayed the same. There isn't a single episode of it that i can refuse to watch again because none of them was awful fillers (unlike the ones of supernatural after season 5). Every single episode had something to do with what's going on with the plot or the season. Hell, even Anthony Hopkins sent an e-mail to Bryan Cranston to congratulate him and told him it was the best thing he watched.

Tl;dr: Walking Dead = Boring nonsense drama with some zombies.
Breaking Bad = A state of art that has all sorts of things that's been used perfectly.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Ive been a fan of the walking dead since season 3(also watched all seasons too) since season 4 ended ive been trying to find a good show to watch to occupy my time, so many people were suggesting breaking bad to me, said it is the best show ever. I decided to watch it, the first episodes felt weird, didnt really like it but i kept watching then i fell in love with it. I watched all 5 seasons in a weeks time. And it is so amazing. I still love walking dead, but breaking bad is a 100x times better than walking dead.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
I can't say i'm a fan of Walking Dead, only seen a couple of episodes on the telly. But i think even if i watched it, i'd go for Breaking Bad. Why? Because Walking Dead doesn't seem like an actual zombie show with some drama in it, but it seems like a drama with some zombies in it. I admit the first season was pretty cool because it was just the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and it had less drama and more zombies. But then the people started to fit in the world full of zombies trying to survive and bitching about nonsense "stuff and things" which pretty much made the show kind of boring to me. It was like the writer(s) forgot what the show was about and it got more boring for me. Well, i think i spoke too much for a person who doesn't actually watch the show and i should probably stop talking about it.

My opinion about Beaking Bad? Words can't describe it! It's one of the rare shows that hooked me up on the screen until the last episode. The plot of the show always stayed the same. There isn't a single episode of it that i can refuse to watch again because none of them was awful fillers (unlike the ones of supernatural after season 5). Every single episode had something to do with what's going on with the plot or the season. Hell, even Anthony Hopkins sent an e-mail to Bryan Cranston to congratulate him and told him it was the best thing he watched.

Tl;dr: Walking Dead = Boring nonsense drama with some zombies.
Breaking Bad = A state of art that has all sorts of things that's been used perfectly.
  i agree because walking dead has changed so much aince the first season and saddly i cannot say im a fan anymore
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
the walking dead got borring after the jail scene but i have heard its gotten better. But i have heard only good things about braking bad. so my vote is braking bad
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
both are good but i choose breaking bad it was amazing and was one of the only shows i know with a good last episode  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
both are good but i choose breaking bad it was amazing and was one of the only shows i know with a good last episode  :D
i dont know prison break had a good ending
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
i dont know prison break had a good ending
agreed loved that tv show and the ending
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
The Walking Dead, no interest in Breaking Bad
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
Dont know how much of a chance you have gave breaking bad but... watch it you will love it
Date Registered: 2 August 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
YouTuber :D
Signature
Mapping is Fun.. xD
insanity3241's Groups
insanity3241's Contact & Social Links
Breaking Bad ATW!!

Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 10:38:01 pm by mrpeanut188
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
you reminded me of a friend of mine. he used to say that sex is overrated. once he lost his virginity he immediately changed his mind...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Y u no Game of Thrones?  :alone:

Loading ...