Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
deathclonic's Groups
Alright, so to prevent endless rants this is how every review should look like.

Opinion:

Pro:

Con:

Final score: 1 - 10
--------------------------------------
Here's my review

Opinion: I think BO2 is overall an amazing game. The campain was remarkable with so many awesome moments and features I felt like Treyarch really put their heart into it. The MP is so addicting, I never played MP more than a few hours at a time since it was never really that interesting to me. But Treyarch somehow added crack cocaine or something to it because I was up all night playing it a few times. As for the zombie mode, what zombie mode?  :please:

Pro: Campain and MP stepped up to the plate and made my $80 go that much farther

Con: Zombie mode falls flat and doesn't even match up to cod waw mods, there were moments I found myself sleeping in the middle of a game.

Final score: 8/10
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
nofriendo's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
nofriendo's Contact & Social Linksnerdnofriendonofriendo
here is a rant any way cause I'm awesome......  I agree that zombie mode is less than I expected.. one new perc that doesn't do anything cool? really? where is a badass wonderweapon ? how about some god damned zones? yikes. but after all that complaining aside i think the transit mode is fun to play, but the classic feel of being trapped in tight areas with a lot of zombies has gone out the window and that i feel was a core element of cod zombies... and GREMLINS wtf dont get me started on the gremlins... of all the lame ass ways to annoy the shit out of me.. yuk..   Nuketown is absolute rubbish and not worth the extra cheese you have to spend to get it.. but i digress.. think I'm going back to work on my own map now.. lol.
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:33:06 am by nofriendo
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Opinion: Campaign may be decent, multiplayer i haven't even tried due to crappy internet, and zombies well... Lets just say I've froze enough times to make me want to break the game disc. On the note of the freezing, did treyarch not test this game before releasing it? did they not notice the lag/crashing/sound problems? on the note of the sound problem, which was an issue also in MW3, well it just randomly happens, i remember playing farm for the first time and then that damn sound problem struck.

Pro: Mostly good game, decently detailed (from what I've played)

Con: Lag, Game freezing/crashing, terrible zombie maps, sound glitches. and needing to spend $60.

Final score: 6
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 04:58:13 am by daedra descent
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
Opinion: is the very awesome

Pro: The awesome graphics, the gameplay (campaing, zombies and multiplayer) are awesome too

Con: When salazar is dead in the floor if you shoot him it say "friendly fire isn't tolerated"
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:46:31 pm by DARKLEGION
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Opinion: Best CoD since CoD4

Pros: Great Multiplayer, balanced well, all of the maps are great, 1080p on consoles, unlocks are done well, emblem editor is perfect now.

Cons: Freezes a lot on all systems still, zombiemode is fucking terrible except for tranzit, the zombiemode grief mode is idiotic.

Final Score: 8
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Opinion: Best CoD since CoD4

Pros: Great Multiplayer, balanced well, all of the maps are great, 1080p on consoles, unlocks are done well, emblem editor is perfect now.

Cons: Freezes a lot on all systems still, zombiemode is fucking terrible except for tranzit, the zombiemode grief mode is idiotic.

Final Score: 8

that's a very generous score considering the amount of problems the game has

and the problems in the game shows how well they test is, but i suppose it will all be fixed with patchs.

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
that's a very generous score considering the amount of problems the game has
If I had the problems you speak of I probably wouldn't have said it was the best CoD since CoD4. I haven't even booted campaign yet, I only bought the game for multiplayer, which I'm giving an 8.
Date Registered: 4 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
Earth's Contact & Social Links
Opinion: Best CoD. No last stand, ghost is unlocked late so rarely used which results to people actually shooting UAV's down, amazing weapons and customization.

Pro: Weapons, big interactive world and secrets in zombies, MP is the most fair than any CoD, no OP or overused weapons, which results to less people bitching online.

Con: Freezes on consoles, could have used more anims, horribly glitched weapons in zombies.

Score: 9. If just the few bugs were fixed I'd rate 10.

but uh..
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
happens on plenty of weapons like MTAR, HAMR, all snipers..
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:39:13 pm by Earth
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
Opinion: Best CoD. No last stand, ghost is unlocked late so rarely used which results to people actually shooting UAV's down, amazing weapons and customization.

Pro: Weapons, big interactive world and secrets in zombies, MP is the most fair than any CoD, no OP or overused weapons, which results to less people bitching online.

Con: Freezes on consoles, could have used more anims, horribly glitched weapons in zombies.

Score: 9. If just the few bugs were fixed I'd rate 10.

but uh..
(Content removed from quote.)happens on plenty of weapons like MTAR, HAMR, all snipers..

*watchs video*

yeah, i said it once, and ill say it again, treyarch didn't test the game as much as they should have. so now they gotta go and release thousands of patch's to fix it all.

and what about those who bought the game and don't have an internet connection to update the game :/
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
*watchs video*

yeah, i said it once, and ill say it again, treyarch didn't test the game as much as they should have. so now they gotta go and release thousands of patch's to fix it all.

and what about those who bought the game and don't have an internet connection to update the game :/

what makes it more retarded is that these weapons only have these glitches on zombies, they are flawless on multiplayer. seriously though, aim down your sight with MTAR and shoot a wall. like wtf  :poker:

also forgot to mention the HAMR's rate of fire slows down after like 15 shots.
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:48:57 pm by Earth
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
what makes it more retarded is that these weapons only have these glitches on zombies, they are flawless on multiplayer. seriously though, aim down your sight with MTAR and shoot a wall. like wtf  :poker:

I don't know why you guys are so surprised, zombiemode obviously is on the back of the game bus - they spend the least amount of time on its development and testing, and give the least amount of fuck about post-release issues involving it.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra

i'll admit i'm a little stunned by the HAMR thing, but at this point its only a minor blow.

I've already sent treyarch 10 nasty tweets telling them to fix the problems. Not a damn one was replied back with something as simple as we're working on it or acknowledging that there are major problems.

I don't know why you guys are so surprised, zombiemode obviously is on the back of the game bus - they spend the least amount of time on its development and testing, and give the least amount of fuck about post-release issues involving it.

it was for WAW and black ops as well, and they put more effort into them than this load of dung.

EDIT: Youtube replied to one though: http://gyazo.com/b7793204670fa71296432273a893e989.png?1354053954
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:07:12 pm by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
All my work is secret.
Earth's Groups
I did expect bugs, but not these outrageous ones. I mean, a shooter that you can't aim is a shooter that you can't play. Because of this glitch, it means lots of random/bs deaths.
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
opinion: best game since fallout 3, zombies is fun for a while but does get boring, mp is better than cod 4, campaign is best ever.

pro: new features unlike mw games which are same crap over and over, new create a class system and better more realistic gun sounds.

con: cant play plaza or meltdown (freezes my ps3)

final score: 9 out of 10
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 11:16:42 pm by nickst98

Loading ...