My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming

Map by: smasher248

The Basics: After the events of Kino Der Toten, scientists came across the old, abandoned theater years later to research the hidden secrets inside it. What they didn't realize was that there was an evil lurking inside that building...An evil that had almost been forgotten...Element 115. Days after their initial arrival, all of the scientists were dead, turned into zombies. A group of courageous men are sent in to secure the laboratory and kill the undead. 

Pros: This map looks GREAT. I was so excited when it was released, because I was looking forward to a cool Kino remake, something that we haven't seen in a while. I got what I wished. The level of detail was amazing, and it really gave you the feel of being alone in a laboratory overwhelmed by zombies. The guns felt smooth, and I especially like the G36C, the gun that replaced the MP40 in this map. There were the traditional perks, plus BO perks which was nice, and Electric Cherry, although I would have liked to have seen some more BO 2 perks. Furthermore, the intro with the helicopter was really cool and very well done.

Cons: Although I really enjoyed the map, I feel there are a few things it is lacking. I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but personally, I wasn't crazy about the sunset. It made the map an odd color which I didn't like at all. Also, the inside of the mystery box was all the same color, and was not very detailed. I thought that it could use a little more detail. The addition of Electric Cherry was nice, but I thought that maybe some more BO 2 perks could have been added to spice up the map just a tad bit more. The last thing, is the Pentagon Thief. I hated him in Five, and I hated him even more in this map. In Five he works with map in a good way by giving the player more time to kill him and teleporting to different areas of the map. In this map however, he just runs a circle around the map and then jumps into the teleporter, not really giving the player enough time to kill him. I just felt as though he wasn't necessary in this map, and another boss would have been better.

Conclusion: Overall, a REALLY good map. I really enjoyed it, and even though the Pentagon Thief didn't fit in with the map, the detail and the feel of the map was great. Like I said, I didn't really like the sunset, but it wasn't something that greatly altered the maps appearance.

Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 9/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 34/40

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8435.0.html
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:58:16 pm by ZombieSlayer5778
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
(Image removed from quote.)

Map by: smasher248

The Basics: After the events of Kino Der Toten, scientists came across the old, abandoned theater years later to research the hidden secrets inside it. What they didn't realize was that there was an evil lurking inside that building...An evil that had almost been forgotten...Element 115. Days after their initial arrival, all of the scientists were dead, turned into zombies. A group of courageous men are sent in to secure the laboratory and kill the undead. 

Pros: This map looks GREAT. I was so excited when it was released, because I was looking forward to a cool Kino remake, something that we haven't seen in a while. I got what I wished. The level of detail was amazing, and it really gave you the feel of being alone in a laboratory overwhelmed by zombies. The guns felt smooth, and I especially like the G36C, the gun that replaced the MP40 in this map. There were the traditional perks, plus BO perks which was nice, and Electric Cherry, although I would have liked to have seen some more BO 2 perks. Furthermore, the intro with the helicopter was really cool and very well done.

Cons: Although I really enjoyed the map, I feel there are a few things it is lacking. I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but personally, I wasn't crazy about the sunset. It made the map an odd color which I didn't like at all. Also, the inside of the mystery box was all the same color, and was not very detailed. I thought that it could use a little more detail. The addition of Electric Cherry was nice, but I thought that maybe some more BO 2 perks could have been added to spice up the map just a tad bit more. The last thing, is the Pentagon Thief. I hated him in Five, and I hated him even more in this map. In Five he works with map in a good way by giving the player more time to kill him and teleporting to different areas of the map. In this map however, he just runs a circle around the map and then jumps into the teleporter, not really giving the player enough time to kill him. I just felt as though he wasn't necessary in this map, and another boss would have been better.

Conclusion: Overall, a REALLY good map. I really enjoyed it, and even though the Pentagon Thief didn't fit in with the map, the detail and the feel of the map was great. Like I said, I didn't really like the sunset, but it wasn't something that greatly altered the maps appearance.

Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 9/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 34/40

Download link: The link is currently unavailable because the map is getting updated. It should hopefully be up soon!
good review mate.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Dude totally agree, this map looked beautiful! Fair review, well done
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Very fair review, the only thing i disagree with is adding bo2 perks, i hated all of the except EC, but thats just my opinion :)
Date Registered: 22 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Utamia's Groups
Utamia's Contact & Social LinksUtamiaUtamiaAdvisorbuggy
7 replayability of a remake of a treyarch map? how did a pentagon thief reduce 3 whole points
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
good review mate.

There was absolutely no need to quote the whole review just to say "good review mate". Can you please refrain from quoting the entire OP just to reply with something so short in future please? Thank you.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
There was absolutely no need to quote the whole review just to say "good review mate". Can you please refrain from quoting the entire OP just to reply with something so short in future please? Thank you.
‎‏ ‏i'm sorry . Sometimes i just forget and do stupid things. Can you just edit my post? Or ok next time i'll watch it.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
‎‏ ‏i'm sorry . Sometimes i just forget and do stupid things. Can you just edit my post? Or ok next time i'll watch it.

It won't let me edit hence the reason why I just quoted you instead. If I could have I would have just edited it and left it at that but it gives me an error so thought it was best to just mention it to you instead.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
It won't let me edit hence the reason why I just quoted you instead. If I could have I would have just edited it and left it at that but it gives me an error so thought it was best to just mention it to you instead.
it won't let me edit it too. That's wierd . Is that a bug ? Sorry for off-topicing.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
it won't let me edit it too. That's wierd . Is that a bug ? Sorry for off-topicing.

I'm able to edit my posts, must be just you then. :cute:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
I'm able to edit my posts, must be just you then. :cute:
exo. My point here that if you quote the Op it won't let you to edit your post. It's just wierd.
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
I can edit my posts lol. I don't know whats wrong  ::)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
It must be just the reviews section then. Ok ppl back on topic. I'll talk to a mod about this.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
i can edit mine here too

Loading ...