Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This map is made by C.H.N

Setting: The setting is in a farm in the middle of nowhere with no hope of ever getting out. It reminds me a lot of Shi No Numa.

Positives: It has a mini easter egg that involves knifing a radio to hear some strange voices. It has all 4 world at war perks. It has 2 traps, the pendulum trap and the electric trap. It has a good training spot if your one of those people who like to train, or you could hold up in one of the houses and camp. It has dog rounds too.

Negatives: It doesnt have a buyable ending so you could pretty much go forever. The rounds are the same thing everytime, just get them in a big group then wunderwaffe them or something which could get boring fast. Its not too hard, which could be good, but for me i like hard maps. There is also no custom content at all.

Conclusion: This map is fun for like the first 20 rounds but after you open up everything there really is nothing else to see. It would be cool if he updated the map to include a buyable ending or something so you could feel accomplished if you beat the map. Other than that its a pretty fun map to play.

Level of Detail: 10/10
Custom Content: 4/10
Fun Scale: 6/10
Replayability: 4/10
Score: 24/40

Download from the UGX Map Manager
Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 12:22:26 pm by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Level of detail 7?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Level of detail 7?
I fucking love the detail in this map and i dont know why it got a 7   :-\
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I fucking love the detail in this map and i dont know why it got a 7   :-\

It didn't look very detailed to me but i will change it.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
yes  the map visually looks stunning but lacks custom content making it very boring if this had UGX on it, it would be ace
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The two traps would count as custom content, as they take effort to add into the map. Score changed to 24/40 :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
This is a really impressive map that is only hindered by the lack of anything within it. With such a grand scale, it would suit having 6-8 perks, objectives and new weapons.

Would be something special if it was to be updated, but cannot see it happening.

Still... I agree.... 10/10 for visuals. The amount of effort that has been put into detailing the map is fantastic, even if it is just the standard, in-game textures.

Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I'm sorry.
Signature
You ever wonder why we're here?
This map is supposed to be "Shi No Numa Style". Nothing different.
Everything is based on Shi No Numa and any "enhancements" would kinda kill that style.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Then that is it's failing then, because Shi No Numa came out over 4 years ago, and zombies has evolved since then.

Me, and everyone else I have played it with agree that it is a beautiful map to look at, but it is just too boring to play regularly.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
This map is supposed to be "Shi No Numa Style". Nothing different.
Everything is based on Shi No Numa and any "enhancements" would kinda kill that style.
I agree with this. Just because Shi No Numa is old doesn't mean its not fun anymore. It's like saying call of duty 4 isn't fun anymore because we have black ops 2. The map is very enjoyable in my opinion and brings back the feeling of shi no numa very well. The map doesn't need custom features for me to enjoy it and that's another thing I like about it.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
agree that it is a beautiful map to look at, but it is just too boring to play regularly.
I agree with this. There is WAY too much wide open space, so after you are done taking in how great the map looks you are either going to sleep your way to round 800 or you're going to quit and do something else.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
I agree with this. There is WAY too much wide open space, so after you are done taking in how great the map looks you are either going to sleep your way to round 800 or you're going to quit and do something else.

Exactly. There is so much open space, that it is hardly difficult to cruise through the rounds, and the only thing holding it together, is the breathtaking work that has been put into the detail of the map itself.

More perks and better weapons could have given the map some much needed longevity, or even some objectives. I get that it is just supposed to be a survival map, and a homage to the great Shi No Numa, but one round 50 run is all it takes to lose interest in it.

I am in no way discrediting the amazing work on this map, or the design of it. Just that when you get something this special in the custom scene, you expect more.

I know it is selfish, but that is just a part of what the custom community is all about. New, interesting features. WaW bog standard maps are barely welcomed these days. Why have WaW Quick Revive when you can have BO Quick Revive instead?

I love the map, but it is just too boring to play it often.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Agreed, with the mods and features we have now seeing people come out with a stock WaW map tends to not get my attention, like this map, got my attention for one game based on stunning detail but lacked any custom features to attract me to it again which is a shame, we need maps as detailed as this with UGX V1.1 as these are the maps that would be winning

Loading ...