Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Aleight. Il try really fast brb

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 11:19:32 pm
No luck :( ..... do i need the editor in the cod root folder? I have it on the desktop does that make a diff.
No. But the folder you are saving to needs to be writable.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
No. But the folder you are saving to needs to be writable.

il check it
iv changed every folder from the root to weapons/sp in my mod (unticked read only) ...... still happens 
I donno hwat else it could be other guns edit and save just fine

Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:51:39 am by rambobada555555
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
il check it
iv changed every folder from the root to weapons/sp in my mod (unticked read only) ...... still happens 
I donno hwat else it could be other guns edit and save just fine
What files aren't working?
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Can i private message you with the 2 files That I'm trying to keep private
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Can i private message you with the 2 files That I'm trying to keep private
Yes.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
thank you uploading now

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 04:01:58 am
sent
Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:01:58 am by rambobada555555
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
The issue turned out to be that the file he was trying to load was corrupt - doesn't seem to be a program issue.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
The issue turned out to be that the file he was trying to load was corrupt - doesn't seem to be a program issue.
+ respect .... yet again Trem thank you for your time
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
As a reminder to everyone who helped with the toolTips - I have not forgotten about your PayPal totals. Still waiting for the rest of the toolTip submissions before I make any payouts so that anyone who continues to contribute does not need to be paid twice (and would avoid paying extra fees).

v0.9.7 update is in progress, should be ready soon.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
v0.9.7 is released. Those of you running older versions should get an update notification. The link in the OP has been updated to the latest version.

Changelog for v0.9.7:
 - Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the first line of notetrackSoundMap to be placed out of order in the output file.
 - Added a menuStrip to the program to access all of the same functionality you can access with the buttons on the right side of the program and more.
 - Added key shortcuts for Open, Save, and Save As (see File menu for more info).
 - Added folder browse dialog in File menu for anyone who doesn't like to drag-and-drop.
 - Added a clickable list of your 5 most recently opened files in the File menu for easy access. You can also use your number keys to invoke the numbered list.
 - Added support for converting BO1 projectileWeapons correctly by removing even more BO1-only settings from them.
 - Fixed a bug where if a converted BO1 weapon had no notetrackSoundMap, Launcher might complain that the file exceeded maximum length.
 - Added an About dialog with important links and a UGX donate button.
 - Added registry repair pop-up if CoDWaW installation cannot be located.
 - Added "Are you Sure?" confirmation dialog when overwriting the opened file - there is a checkbox if you want to save your response for future, which you can reset in the Tools menu.
 - Added identifier text for what CoD version the weaponFile is recognized as (CoD4/5, BO1, N/A).
 - "Stick to ground, maintain yaw" typo fixed in Stickiness dropdown for grenadeWeapons.
 - Added "briefcase" to playerAnimType list.

[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Just noticed there was a small issue with the "are you sure" preference not being saved - fixed and reuploaded. Didn't want to outshine this super long changelog with a one-line 0.9.7.1 Changelog which fixed one bug lol.

If you already downloaded the new version, just download it again.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
i added in cross aire for the dragunov from black ops 1 and it deleted half of the weapon file it deleted the world model, view model, anims, everything apart from the sound was gone i have to redo everything 
Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:13:50 am by zombie madness
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
i added in cross aire for the dragunov from black ops 1 and it deleted half of the weapon file it deleted the world model, view model, anims, everything apart from the sound was gone i have to redo everything
This is a beta program which even has a warning about overwriting files which you do not have backups of - so don't be mad at me for your own negligence  :P

Adding a crosshair setting is the same as adding any other setting to the file, so that's irrelevant. Were you converting a stock BO1 dragunov? Did you save the converted dragonov before you tried to change more settings? I need more information to track down the issue.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
This is a beta program which even has a warning about overwriting files which you do not have backups of - so don't be mad at me for your own negligence  :P

Adding a crosshair setting is the same as adding any other setting to the file, so that's irrelevant. Were you converting a stock BO1 dragunov? Did you save the converted dragonov before you tried to change more settings? I need more information to track down the issue.
i hade a backup of the file ;) everything was waw ready all i hade to do was just add in a crosshair when i had a look at the hud tab it was all empty so i hade a look at the weapon file from the ptrs (using the weapon editer) and just copyed from 1 and implemented it into the other i clicked save on the 1 i was editing went in game and gun wasnt in the list when i did give all i typed it in the console manually and no sign of weapon i checked my dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc all was good then i opened the dragunov weapon file in notepad++ and half of the weapon file had just gone been deleted...... and im not mad :) i like the fact that this is even possible and that someone is doing something to make people's work a lot easer :)
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
i hade a backup of the file ;) everything was waw ready all i hade to do was just add in a crosshair when i had a look at the hud tab it was all empty so i hade a look at the weapon file from the ptrs (using the weapon editer) and just copyed from 1 and implemented it into the other i clicked save on the 1 i was editing went in game and gun wasnt in the list when i did give all i typed it in the console manually and no sign of weapon i checked my dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc all was good then i opened the dragunov weapon file in notepad++ and half of the weapon file had just gone been deleted...... and im not mad :) i like the fact that this is even possible and that someone is doing something to make people's work a lot easer :)

You need to include the weaponfile in MAPNAME.csv and any other assets associated with it. The console will tell you which assets you need to include.

Loading ...