UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Notice] UGX-Mods Data Stolen (January 2016)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Delta
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
i dont even know my password, so if aokmikey could pm me it, id love it  :troll: (tbh i really dont know my pass :D tank gud for the save pass feature)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I don't see the problem tbh, the only sensitive details mikey supposedly has access to are emails (what can he even do with these c'mon) and IPs (some of which are dynamic).

Even if someone's name is leaked via PayPal info, it won't have any effects on their life- none of this will. This situation has been extremely blown out of proportion..  :poker:
and EVERY pm - so in theory just about every private asset i own - and even the password o my steam that i guess i need to go change YET again..., as well as my private conversations, messages I have sent as part of moderating that are "not" for others to see amoungst a million other things?

Your just being silly now... Its called a "private" message for a reason....
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:07:43 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
and EVERY pm - so in theory just about every private asset i own - and even the password o my steam that i guess i need to go change YET again..., as well as my private conversations, messages I have sent as part of moderating that are "not" for others to see amoungst a million other things?

its ur fault for not knowing that SMF saves the PMs :D
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Harry doesnt make models, he makes scripts. I am referring to his scripts.

Even then, is every function in his script his? Including those included in the script itself such as _zombiemode_utility? Going to guess not.

Not that there is anything wrong with using them. There isn't. Just silly to say that Harry's perks are made up of code 100% made by him.

I don't see the problem tbh, the only sensitive details mikey supposedly has access to are emails (what can he even do with these c'mon) and IPs (some of which are dynamic).

Even if someone's name is leaked via PayPal info, it won't have any effects on their life- none of this will. This situation has been extremely blown out of proportion..

If you don't think that information can't be used to track someone and get a hold of like credit card information or SSN via Social Engineering or something, your delusional.

Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:13:22 am by daedra descent
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Now all of sudden we're talking about respect? What happened to maturity? Just because you don't respect someone doesn't mean they can't be mature.
Respect and maturity go hand-in-hand. However we're both severely off topic now so let's just get back to the original subject.

But no. I am not going to stoop as low as Trem and Delta have in this post. You both value your community as much as I would value my worst enemy. I have nothing more to say on this fact. I have no database. You feel for a trick.
How has anything here proved we do not value our community? We highly value their security and well-being, and you threatened that when you came around pretending (we still don't know if you were really pretending) to have a rip of the database. Shows how much you can be trusted... we give you minimal server access (which you asked for so many times) so you can edit php files... you use it to dump database information. Really trustworthy behavior right there.

UGX ( Trem and Delta ) made me believe they where going to continue using my designs with out agreeing to give me credit. You can see why this would annoy me. I worked very hard for months to make these design.
Please show me the message(s) which made you believe this with such certainty that you thought an appropriate response was to threaten not only us but our entire community. And be careful not to leave out any context which might affect how people view these messages!

I am frankly appalled by UGX for banning me after I reply to a topic to defend myself. Nothing more. Nothing less. I just wanted to DEFEND myself in the public's eye. You disrespect your members and you have the audacity to say you are being transparent but you only are when it looks bad on me. I have admitted my mistakes but you do not care to admit your own.
You were temp banned by Delta for breaking rule 10 of the site and for posting screenshots of the UGX Launcher which you did not have permission to post + posting screenshots of your supposed database leak which is private information again.

That's the whole point, their choice was to drop anything Mikey made which they clearly are not as they are still developing the theme further.
This is a misunderstanding based on some mistakes I unintentionally made earlier today. We do not intend to continue using the parts of that theme which he is directly responsible for. The theme is no longer public and it was NEVER intended for it to be public in its current state which still contains files from Mikey such as the javascript slideshow. I thought it was secure from anyone except staff members to use, but apparently there is a way to enable it via a URL in your browser... so for now its completely uninstalled to prevent further unauthorized use.

This statement alone leads me to believe that even if Trem is hard to work with he clearly believes in second chances, explanations, and honesty.
Thank you for the kind words. Again I'm trying my best to keep this is as transparent and fair as possible - it gets very difficult sometimes when my own reputation is taken into question or someone else in the team, sometimes it leads to an outburst like earlier today for which I apologize.

I did not want to ban Mikey before he had a chance to respond to our concerns because this would be seen as us having something to hide, which we clearly don't. The added bonus was by not immediately banning Mikey he admitted that he was joking and trying to scare us rather than making real threats - everyone here was able to see that and didn't have to just take our word for something that may have been said behind closed doors. This is the type of transparency we strive to have with the community.

I don't like having to have these dirty laundry topics which go for 10-20 pages of arguing but sometimes that's just how things have to to go to reach a resolution or conclusion.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
how is it "my fault" when

a- i have never been told
b- have no experience - what so ever - with SMF?
c- noone should be stealing our DB anyway...

Moderator - not staff....

Spoiler: click to open...
And im gonna choose to let that go DD... but i assure you i used very little of treyarchs crap in my 5000 lines of code thank you, so i hardly think they count, and had i needed to i could have easily rewritten theirs, and infact in several places i "did" and had to write my own utility to fill in the missing functions from BO2- and over time have practically rewritten just about every zombie related script infact...
Just silly to say that Harry's perks are made up of code 100% made by him.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:54:48 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
This litterrly went from:

The database got leaked change your password

Everyone is terrible at their job

Harrys perks are treyarchs with modifications

:please:
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:52:48 am by Centric
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
This litterrly went from

The database got leaked change your password

Everyone is terrible at their job

> whoops i mean the database wasnt stolen

Harrys perks are treyarchs
you missed a bit  :D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

A major concern for me too, I don't have any messages that would be of any significance if gotten out but still they are private.

I highly suggest you delete or private any files you have on your Mega, Mediafire Accounts, etc. that you would consider private.

It's not our fault that/if the DB got/gets leaked, I don't what forum software doesn't save them though I know some forum ownsers "prune" them after a while.

I don't like having to have these dirty laundry topics which go for 10-20 pages of arguing but sometimes that's just how things have to to go to reach a resolution or conclusion.

That's people for you, use these threads as a way to express their personal dig against someone...

Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
A major concern for me too, I don't have any messages that would be of any significance if gotten out but still they are private.

I highly suggest you delete or private any files you have on your Mega, Mediafire Accounts, etc. that you would consider private.

It's not our fault that/if the DB got/gets leaked, I don't what forum software doesn't save them though I know some forum ownsers "prune" them after a while.

That's people for you, use these threads as a way to express their personal dig against someone...
luckily i think a load of my links have been removed and reuploaded ( i hope ), there was still some personal shit in there tho lol. Personally I believe him when he says he didnt really dump it and was just pulling something. But ofc I do recommend to everyone else that they do as advised by Scoba here as there is no way to be sure
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:15:48 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
Signature
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
If you don't think that information can't be used to track someone and get a hold of like credit card information or SSN via Social Engineering or something, your delusional.
lol we're talking about the DB, not if your stupid enough to give somebody your SSN or credit card.

Also for people freaking out about PMs, he wouldn't just check EVERY pm to see if he can get assets or private info.
he doesn't even have the DB so  :rainbow:

(edited the post because i had to change something)
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:47:38 am by JWofle
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
I don't think it can, I may be missing something but I still don't think it can. And besides, if mikey had the database he wouldn't go through 200k people to get a credit card.
Same with PMs, he wouldn't just check EVERY pm to see if he can get assets or private info.

he doesn't even have the DB so  :rainbow:

He could just check for the accounts that match what he is looking for. Besides, some people will go far with these things, you never know.
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
He could just check for the accounts that match what he is looking for. Besides, some people will go far with these things, you never know.
If you're talking about PMs, 219k PMs.. He'd have fun with that.
I'm guessing PMs text files aren't conveniently named "Exofile Assets" (unless they are, i don't really know).
And if it's with IPs or anything else really, mikey literally doesn't want a thing from UGX, no money, no assets, no private info.
He said he's done with everything.
Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:46:40 am by JWofle
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
I'm guessing PMs text files aren't conveniently named "Exofile Assets" (unless they are, i don't really know).
And if it's with IPs or anything else really, mikey literally doesn't want a thing from UGX, no money, no assets, no private info.

Exactly. He says so. Sadly, when someone brings out a threat like this, trust is broken, even if it was just a joke. Which is why I can understand the UGX Staff having a difficult time to see if he really did steal it or not. For now, all the best that I can see is to follow the warnings that are given out. It's better to be safe than sorry. :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
bit of a shining knight for him aint ya

well, thanks anyway, but we will handle this how we feel is correct, not based on "what mikey said"

Loading ...