UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Video] Blundergat, Sweeper, & Vitriolic Withering in UGX Mod v1.1!

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by SajeOne
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
did you make the animations yourself or did someone give you the legitimate animations ?
We made our own but they obviously do not compare to the originals, because every animation is unique and every animator has his own style and perception of movement.

We were given the animations which were used in the video and will credit the rightful people when the mod is released.

Also numerous corrections had to be made to the source tanim files, such as aligning the cartridges to the loader and animating the armor for the Sweeper and V Withering.
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
TMG Modeller and Animator
Signature
Current W.I.P Map
nazi_zombie_ash (the name may change)
Map Progress:
65%

Need help with guns, sounds or models send me a PM
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
P0rkRoyalz's Contact & Social Linksa13xm33P0rkRoyalzP0rkRoyalz
We made our own but they obviously do not compare to the originals, because every animation is unique and every animator has his own style and perception of movement.

We were given the animations which were used in the video and will credit the rightful people when the mod is released.

Also numerous corrections had to be made to the source tanim files, such as aligning the cartridges to the loader and animating the armor for the Sweeper and V Withering.
the reason for those "mis alignments" is that maya doesnt know how to display the animation data properly but it would work in game, just maya doesnt know how to display it correctly when it is being played in maya
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
the reason for those "mis alignments" is that maya doesnt know how to display the animation data properly but it would work in game, just maya doesnt know how to display it correctly when it is being played in maya
The tanim which we received did not look correct when imported into the game untouched - the misalignments we saw in Maya were also replicated in the game. Fixing the alignments fixed it in-game.

I don't see a reason why Maya would be incapable of interpreting the positioning of a joint while the shitty CoD engine could - to me it sounds like a shortfall of the tanim importer, not Maya.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
Hmm well you seem to know the problem all of a sudden, fix it then.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hmm well you seem to know the problem all of a sudden, fix it then.
And what was the point of you posting here in the first place? To actually be helpful or to pretend you know everything?

We already fixed the anim, as stated earlier. There is an issue with the Sweeper/Withering reload but that's related to something I did, not the tanim or Maya.

I don't care whether the problem is Maya or the importer tool, I was merely suggesting the likely problem and apparently you are sensitive about that...
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
There were no stats on the CoD Wikia or weapon files from BO2 to get state times from, which makes it very difficult to correctly judge things like reload time and fire rate. If you have a specific time in seconds that the Blundergat would take to reload (without SpeedCola) then let me know and I will change it.
Sorry, I don't have the exact time. I really appriciate all of the hard work you've done with it anyway, a little reload time change won't ruin anything.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
And what was the point of you posting here in the first place? To actually be helpful or to pretend you know everything?

We already fixed the anim, as stated earlier. There is an issue with the Sweeper/Withering reload but that's related to something I did, not the tanim or Maya.

I don't care whether the problem is Maya or the importer tool, I was merely suggesting the likely problem and apparently you are sensitive about that...
calm down lol i was just curious to begin with also im not pretending to know everything its what tom has told me since he was the one who created the tanim format and the xanimation exporter so i think he would know what hes talking about, besides blundergat anims are easy if you have direct xanim exporter ;)
Date Registered: 15 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mrthomas3697's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mrthomas3697's Contact & Social Linksmrthomas3697mrthomas3697mrthomas3697
calm down lol i was just curious to begin with also im not pretending to know everything its what tom has told me since he was the one who created the tanim format and the xanimation exporter so i think he would know what hes talking about, besides blundergat anims are easy if you have direct xanim exporter ;)

Now if only everybody could get their hands on that.  ???  Wouldn't the custom zombies quality level improve
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I've been calm the entire time, which has nothing to do with this discussion other than trying to redirect the subject to me.

I'm still not seeing the point of why you started this in the first place, other than to flaunt some tools that the rest of the community does not have access to. Unless you're going to contribute something useful to this topic or community, just leave.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
P0rkRoyalz's Groups
im more than happy to leave, is there a more efficient way to leave the most ultimately gay experience?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
im more than happy to leave, is there a more efficient way to leave the most ultimately gay experience?
Yes, the most efficient way is to stop experiencing any site is to stop logging in :)
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
Wow, thats some mature creativity here. - Looks like certain people will never change.

Goodbye, come back when you have learned how to behave as an adult, thanks.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
he just jealous that this mod is looking so epic, more than *** will ever be
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
Gay means happy and Ultimately Happy Experience seems cool. 
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Just reviewed footage and had a thought regarding the Vitrolic's explosion sound - would you consider using the Scavenger sound?
It is pretty much identical imo and would be more in line with the original sound from MotD

Another thought regards a comment you made about the Blundergat and Crossbow, curious if both will feature together or whether the Crossbow will be replaced - I don't know what others may think but you could trade out the Crossbow freeing up some space?

Irrespective of any of this I once again applaud your work and look forward to a very bright future :)

Loading ...