We all fall down(Die Rise)
9 (5.2%)
Where are we going(Mob of the Dead)
31 (17.9%)
Lullaby for a Dead Man(Verruckt)
20 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Poll

Question: Should this map have just COD4 weapons or weapons from other CODS?

Just COD4 weapons. I love the nostalgic feel.
Weapons from other CODS. We have seen enough of COD4 weapons
Both. Cant go wrong with having weapons from all CODS.
Just WAW weapons. If you choose this one, I will hunt you down.

Poll

Question: What should the starting weapon be?

M9 Beretta
RE45 Auto Pistol(from TitanFall)
USP45
Colt m1911
Mauser
Other. Leave comment letting me know
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Oops meant saturday the 7th my bad ;).

Also I believe you can watch past broadcasts after they finish by going to his channel and clicking past broadcasts. If not, I will get him to set that up for anyone who miss it
Whats this "Channel in a different castle" Bull***t
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Whats this "Channel in a different castle" Bull***t

It's the "." at the end of the sentence that does that, it doesn't belong in the site link so just copy/paste without the . at the end :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
So I have been getting a lot of messages about this map, asking when is the beta coming, when is the map being released, is the map cancelled, and I wanted to address all those questions in this topic.

The map is NOT cancelled, I have been working hard on it the past couple weeks. The main reason it hasn't been released, and the beta hasn't even been released for that matter is because, when this map first started out, it was gong to be a pretty cool recreation of Vacant, with a easter egg, and that was it. As time went on, I started getting cool ideas that I would love to see in the map, so the players will enjoy it. Of course, with every new idea, comes scripting it and testing the crap out of it to make sure there is no bugs. If there is bugs, and believe me, with almost every script, even the tiniest ones, there will be bugs to find and fix. Thanks to 2 amazing scripters, who has taught me a lot more about scripting and been helping me, didyouknowipwn, and makecents. didyouknowipwn especially has been helping me a lot, some of my ideas will be possible. The mapping itself has been done for about a month and a half now, but whenever I get close to releasing the beta to the beta testers, I get new ideas and I want to make each of them a possibility. I want this map to be remembered, and I want this to have replayability. If I never wanted any of this to happen then this map could have been released a month and a half ago, but it would be pretty boring, and we don't want that to happen.

When Mayhem originally streamed the map at the beginning of last month, that was early alpha of the map. I received good feedback and learned what people liked and didn't like. The map has changed A LOT since then, most of it is for the better. I have also added a couple new scripts since then as well.

I can assure you, the map will be ready for beta soon. how soon is soon? I am not too sure, but it will be done sometime. And the map will be released eventually, trust me, it will be worth the wait.

For now, feast your eyes on this, something I have been wanting for a long time, pretty much ever since the start of black ops 2. Lets see if you guys can figure it out. It is NOT done yet as I only started scripting it yesterday for about an hour before going to bed.

Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:18:58 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Wow, people actually message if the map is cancelled or not? :o , this kind of behaviour really needs to stop people, have some patience. Can't wait when it takes to long, complaining when it is released to fast ...  :poker:

And are that stockable powerups? so you can use them when you need them? ::)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Wow, people actually message if the map is cancelled or not? :o , this kind of behaviour really needs to stop people, have some patience. Can't wait when it takes to long, complaining when it is released to fast ...  :poker:

And are that stockable powerups? so you can use them when you need them? ::)

I know, people now a days are too impatient which is why I decided to address it in 1 long post.

and maybe  ::). Lol I had that idea for so long, I decided why not try and make it a reality. You will only be able to stack 1 powerup at a time so its not too OP.
Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:32:15 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Take your time Dust, this map is going to turn out great because of all the time,thought, and energy you have put into it.

I can assure everyone that this will be a one of a kind map upon its release, with plenty and I mean PLENTY of stuff to keep you busy and coming back for more. This will not be a one and done kind of play through.

Cant wait for the final release and keep up the amazing work bro. I really don't know how you are able to do as much as you do man! You are an F'n zombie slayin machine :D
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I have not acutally set up this feature for my channel, I know its fairly simple so I'll make sure I have this saved if for anyone that cant make it.:)

I'm also doing a giveaway during the stream so make sure to come check it out!  Hope to see as many of you there as possible.
2 months later: YEAH! still nothing :pffft:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
... and once again... not helping...
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Having a powerup in your back pocket sure could come in handy, my run on Origins earlier would've benefitted from having a Max Ammo to hand [had numerous occasions where 2 dropped together...]

Imagine most members are aware by now that I am an extremely patient and easygoing type so I'm always willing to chill out and let the modders do their thing knowing I'll thoroughly enjoy the finished product when the time is right
Nothing good ever comes from hassling, in some cases it can be highly detrimental and harm the community going forward

In short, take all the time you need adding, changing and testing things - I have a good feeling it'll be well worth the wait

Good luck :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
umm... origins gives you a max ammo as a reward for the challenge box you can use whenever you choose...

;)
Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:42:10 am by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups

If it wasn't there the day after obviously it won't be there 2 months later lolz. I thought I had that feature set up on twitch that night but evidently I was wrong, sorry that you missed out. I didn't realize it would have bothered you so. ;)
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Look who decided to join the party. Will port other characters as well, as the correct viewhands as well.

May just disable character quotes, not sure if I want to try and export the AW quotes, plus most of the quotes are just about exo zombies(talking about atlas, supply drops, etc.)
Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:30:55 am by thezombiekilla6
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 11 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Look who decided to join the party. Will port other characters as well, as the correct viewhands as well.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

May just disable character quotes, not sure if I want to try and export the AW quotes, plus most of the quotes are just about exo zombies(talking about atlas, supply drops, etc.)
if you could, just export the ones that are about the zombies in general.
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
if you could, just export the ones that are about the zombies in general.

Ya I could try and do that, just got to figure out how to do it first haha.

Loading ...