Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
in moon, players could too
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
pretty sure its wrong, as i "know" i picked one up before

plus the wiki doesnt say its zombie specific either

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
pretty sure its wrong, as i "know" i picked one up before

plus the wiki doesnt say its zombie specific either

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device
What's 'wrong' the gameplay of people actually playing Moon? ;D
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
maybe at some point over the last 4 years it was changed in one of the 3 patches...

Not trying to argue here but Moon is my favorite map, I still play it ALL the time and know all the ins and outs of this map.  The only way to get a free perk from a QED is to throw it at a perk machine. You wont see a green perk bottle or anything just some white looking bubbles floating up in your view but even this is extremely rare.
Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:00:12 am by x_xMayheMx_x
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Not trying to argue here but Moon is my favorite map, I still play it ALL the time and know all the ins and outs of this map.  The only way to get a free perk from a QED is to throw it at a perk machine. You wont see a green perk bottle or anything just some white looking bubbles floating up in your view but even this is extremely rare.
This is in the map also...but I didn't want everyone to know this  :-X
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
This is in the map also...but I didn't want everyone to know this  :-X

:o gimmie  ;D Im going to love this map
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
yup, yes you will
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
:o gimmie  ;D Im going to love this map
Well it's quite a big map, but smaller than Leviathan, so it will be about a 2/10 replayability ;D
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Well it's quite a big map, but smaller than Leviathan, so it will be about a 2/10 replayability ;D

I don't know about that. I managed to open up all of Leviathan by round 12 in a solo game, but it took me to 15 on a really good run to open up just to PaP on this map and that was me leaving about 10 doors unopened.

Basically... your map is BIG!

Replay value? I would defintely put it up their with Leviathan, so I can easily see it getting a 40/40. Though, I expect the jealousy to run wild, so I can image their will be some who hate on you for making a map that only others can dream of producing.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I don't know about that. I managed to open up all of Leviathan by round 12 in a solo game, but it took me to 15 on a really good run to open up just to PaP on this map and that was me leaving about 10 doors unopened.

Basically... your map is BIG!

Replay value? I would defintely put it up their with Leviathan, so I can easily see it getting a 40/40. Though, I expect the jealousy to run wild, so I can image their will be some who hate on you for making a map that only others can dream of producing.
Hmm, I still think Leviathan is bigger, but if it is actually bigger then that means 0/10 replayability right? Fuck...

Edit: Actually on release I'll make a special version for InFInIX with just the spawn area closed off and none of those nasty debris and doors and stuff so he might be able to play it more than once :)
Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:21:12 am by steviewonder87
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
People thought you would occasionally see one of these around the bounce pads in the air, jsut before the powerup vanished. Not sure if it were ever proven though. Allegidly that was the only way to obtain more than 4 on moon, but since then the QED ability was discovered so im not sure

You defo get the red one out of the QEDs though

Nah leviathan is just more "spaced out" whereas yours is large but compact. Both still have a significant amount of floor space on which we are able to travel

Plus you have several floors, but theres a really nice gap between them so you can easily tell if a downed player is above, below or on your current floor :)
Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:22:33 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups

When I was blessed with the chance to play this in its early stages with you and Harry I remember the map being pretty huge and very epic, honestly this will rival Leviathan for best custom map made imo  :D Now gimmie  :rainbow: just kidding, but really cant wait
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
wait you played with me? Which were you? lol
Date Registered: 7 March 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More