Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
I was just a second choice  :D

Few more details I want too add yet but essentially Farm is a done map and ready.
broken avatar :(
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I was just a second choice  :D

Few more details I want too add yet but essentially Farm is a done map and ready.
SO, i'm confused here. you aren't making the map for this, but now you are? someone please explain this shit to me... :yuno:
Date Registered: 5 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Zombies are the opposites of girls, they do care about your brain

SO, i'm confused here. you aren't making the map for this, but now you are? someone please explain this shit to me... :yuno:
He replaced Centric, like he said 2nd choice
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
im really happy to see this coming together, like WOW it looks so good and similar i cant wait to see it all linked up, and just an outside opinion i think the map should be to scale, it was good how the distance you could run was far, i mean it gave stamin up a good 'run' for its money, pardon the pun
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.

Originally I was invited to the Tranzit project during the time I was making the Farm map, however, at the time I never intended to release it but rather it be a test map for a mod project. And then they had Centric volunteer to design the Farm map section of Tranzit.

However, Since many people were interested in seeing the map I decided to release it in it's current state to the public and at that time Centric `apparently` I was told disappeared shortly after and hasn't been seen or heard from for around a month.

RichGaming re-invited me to the Tranzit project and I decided to input on it which also accelerates the project since the Farm map is more or less done and currently working on improving the map specifically for the Tranzit project which involves the replacement of the truck to the one used in Farm which I already did this morning,
Detail improvements that I've been threatening to do for a while which I'm now starting also and I'm going to polish it up with portaling after such that it's ready too add into the entire map.

Hope that answered your question :)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Originally I was invited to the Tranzit project during the time I was making the Farm map, however, at the time I never intended to release it but rather it be a test map for a mod project. And then they had Centric volunteer to design the Farm map section of Tranzit.

However, Since many people were interested in seeing the map I decided to release it in it's current state to the public and at that time Centric `apparently` I was told disappeared shortly after and hasn't been seen or heard from for around a month.

RichGaming re-invited me to the Tranzit project and I decided to input on it which also accelerates the project since the Farm map is more or less done and currently working on improving the map specifically for the Tranzit project which involves the replacement of the truck to the one used in Farm which I already did this morning,
Detail improvements that I've been threatening to do for a while which I'm now starting also and I'm going to polish it up with portaling after such that it's ready too add into the entire map.

Good to have you on board ;)
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Welcome i am killingerk
if you like my videos please like and subscribe for more.if you guys like me to make a video I will make it.
if you need help on one of my video ask in the comments or add me i will help you if the link doesn't work tell me I will fix it.
Have fun play game and more be save by .
look good
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Hi, guys! I would first like to thank everyone that has been showing interest and support for the project. Today we have received information from the mapper of Diner who is currently Arceus. He has told us that he does not believe he will be able to meet deadlines that have been set for the project which has therefore caused him to drop out of mapping Diner. Because of this we are now looking for someone who has good mapping skill and will be able to help us with creating the area of Diner. If anyone shows interest, me or MzSlayer will reply to your post with more information on how you can gain involvement in the project. Thank you for your support once again guys and we can't wait to find a new mapper!
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Hi, guys! I would first like to thank everyone that has been showing interest and support for the project. Today we have received information from the mapper of Diner who is currently Arceus. He has told us that he does not believe he will be able to meet deadlines that have been set for the project which has therefore caused him to drop out of mapping Diner. Because of this we are now looking for someone who has good mapping skill and will be able to help us with creating the area of Diner. If anyone shows interest, me or MzSlayer will reply to your post with more information on how you can gain involvement in the project. Thank you for your support once again guys and we can't wait to find a new mapper!
If no one responds Rich I would love to do it but after school is out and I can get a great computer.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Anyone who is interested, the mapping deadline is June so plan accordingly if you are interested.
Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 02:31:27 am by MZslayer11
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
With Farm map coming too an end and almost ready, I'll start the mapping for Diner.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
With Farm map coming too an end and almost ready, I'll start the mapping for Diner.

wow dual, you rock, can i ask if you know if the shield will be buildable, and the turbine??
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
The turbine and shield are planned to feature in Tranzit V2. The scripters are currently working to make these buildables so they can be put in the map. The shield is already done and ready to go into the map but I am unaware of progress on the turbine.
Date Registered: 25 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
trolman90's Groups
trolman90's Contact & Social Linksryanwieringaryanboy99trolman90ryan_W2002trolman90
were can i download?

Loading ...