UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[W.I.P.] Modern Warfare(2019) Speedball de-make (alpha build released)

POLL
broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by pmr4

Poll

Question: Should i stick to weapons old weapons?

Yes
1 (14.3%)
No, but only up to modern weapons.
2 (28.6%)
No, include futuristic weapons.
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 17, 2020, 05:59:25 am

Date Registered: 12 October 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
pmr4's Groups
pmr4's Contact & Social Linkspmr360pmr360
Hi everybody! This is my first map that I really want to complete, I've been using the tools for some time but haven't really finished a map I want to change that with this map I really would appreciate any feedback because I really want to improve my "skills".

So, I decided to re-... de-make speedball from Modern Warfare (2019) with few models from that game and COD: WW2 and mostly using the assets from World at War to give it more of an old-style practice range look.

My map will feature:

-BO1, BO2 perks (HarrysBo21's perks).

-BO1, MW, MW2, BO2 weapons (I'm trying to use old weapons, but i can add BO3, AW, GHOST and IW weapons if you guys want)

-A mini Easter egg

I might add more playable areas or more features like boss zombie (but again I don't want to bite more than I can), still I would really appreciate suggestion of what people would like to see in this map.

Screenshots:

7/21/2020

This is the first alpha build its pretty basic at the moment it has a a few weapons which are almost fully done with the exception of a pap camo, this release is to get feedback on the look, weapon balance, bugs, etc. mapping wise its almost like 50% ish.. done, but for the scripts its still has a lot of work.
Sorry for the zones activation text that appears i haven't been able to remove it yet.

Hopefully it is at least enjoyable.

mega.nz

Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:44:57 am by pmr4
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Looks good!
i think you just have to add mw1,2,3 weapons because i dont think bo3 or iw weapons will fit the map
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
Hi everybody! This is my first map that I really want to complete, I've been using the tools for some time but haven't really finished a map I want to change that with this map I really would appreciate any feedback because I really want to improve my "skills".

So, I decided to re-... de-make speedball from Modern Warfare (2019) with few models from that game and COD: WW2 and mostly using the assets from World at War to give it more of an old-style practice range look.

My map will feature:

-BO1, BO2 perks (HarrysBo21's perks).

-BO1, MW, MW2, BO2 weapons (I'm trying to use old weapons, but i can add BO3, AW, GHOST and IW weapons if you guys want)

-A mini Easter egg

As of right now that's it I'll hopefully be able to release an alpha build later next week so i can get better feedback.

I might add more playable areas or more features like boss zombie (but again I don't want to bite more than I can), still I would really appreciate suggestion of what people would like to see in this map.

Here are some screenshots:
(Image removed from quote.)

I want to see futuristic weapons too I mean more weapons equal more fun right?
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
In my opinion I hate the Black ops 3 weapons because they are too damn futuristic, if it was my map I would add modern warefare weapons, and black ops 1, 2 weapons. Anything else just add older call of duty weapons like WaW, Cod 1, 2 ect

Loading ...