Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
Updatet OP  ;)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
if you could... add the underground part like in tranzit when you get to town and have to blow up the door near speed cola

that would make it better than original town
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Looking good so far mate, Just wondering, how is container city coming along? i don't mean to make a fuss over it but i am just curious as to how Container city and your other projects are coming along?
Regards
J.N
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
 :o ummmm... http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2657.msg25743#msg25743 ive already been working on this for 5 months. maby you should have checked the wip section first.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 10:48:27 pm
Also, isn't there already someone else doing a Town remake?

*cough*
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:48:27 pm by MZslayer11
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
OfficialMT22's Contact & Social LinksOMTGamingOfficialMT22OfficialMT22GamingOMTGaming
:o ummmm... http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2657.msg25743#msg25743 ive already been working on this for 5 months. maby you should have checked the wip section first.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 10:48:27 pm
*cough*
its not like you guys share the same brain. So gameplay will be different.

Can't wait for this map.... Thanks
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
who gives a rats ass if someone is making a town remake to ....leave the damn guy alone this is what he wanted to make for fuck sakes. thats all you people keep saying .... give it a damn break
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
who gives a rats ass if someone is making a town remake to ....leave the damn guy alone this is what he wanted to make for fuck sakes. thats all you people keep saying .... give it a damn break

Woah calm down Rambo. Yes, I was a little disappointed at first but now i'm actually excited to see how we both go about doing this remake. It will be interesting to see the variations in mapping between the two of us! Can you really blame me for being mad at first though? You work on a map for five months just to find out that someone else is doing the exact same thing? Anyway, I hope I didn't cause any mixed feelings about this map and to @InFInIX i'm sorry if blew up and i'm really excited to see what you come up with ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
OMTGaming
OfficialMT22's Groups
Woah calm down Rambo. Yes, I was a little disappointed at first but now i'm actually excited to see how we both go about doing this remake. It will be interesting to see the variations in mapping between the two of us! Can you really blame me for being mad at first though? You work on a map for five months just to find out that someone else is doing the exact same thing? Anyway, I hope I didn't cause any mixed feelings about this map and to @InFInIX i'm sorry if blew up and i'm really excited to see what you come up with ;)

maybe you guys can work together on the same map. Just an idea
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:38:07 pm by OfficialMT22
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
maybe you guys can work together on the same map. Just an idea

Its an interesting idea but i'm 90% done with the layout/actual map and like 75% done with weapons/persk/ect. There's not that much left to do till its release so it would not be worth it.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
that wasn't aimed just to you man. but ya im just sick of people complaining about someones map ....eh why are you doing this ,that ,and the other thing??? because they want to ...... very simple. but ya back on track. I haved everything to do with transit but im sure ill like these maps keep up the mapping and good work :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
that wasn't aimed just to you man. but ya im just sick of people complaining about someones map ....eh why are you doing this ,that ,and the other thing??? because they want to ...... very simple. but ya back on track. I haved everything to do with transit but im sure ill like these maps keep up the mapping and good work :)
The man is right

People should be free to make whatever they want, however they want

... except box maps lol

Nah, even box maps "can" be ok if made properly ;)
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
looks like Lava's going back to minecraft, Davy.  :please:
Date Registered: 20 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Uber Turtles's Groups
Any idea when this will be done?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Its an interesting idea but i'm 90% done with the layout/actual map and like 75% done with weapons/persk/ect. There's not that much left to do till its release so it would not be worth it.
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
I give a fuck if someone already doing a town remake...
 :gusta:

Loading ...