My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I like whats going on here
Say i looked and it seems no ones doing audio...I could help you with audio :D  :cute:
Thank you for the offer, but I've already done everything related with audio. :)
please don't keep black kit view hands ;-;. contrary to what weapon tuts say you don't need them ;-;
Reaally???!!! :o
Thank you very much for the info. ;) I'll try to create custom ones then.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
they dont say that anyway, rollon just included the model_export in the tutorial so you had one to use "if you didnt have one already"

infact he explicitly says this himself "in" the video....
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:31:19 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
By the way, I'd like to ask you your opinion.

1) I'm already using one special weapon that you have to complete something first to get it. I also have a Thunder in the box. Is it too much or is it ok? May I change the Thunder for a Mark II, keep the Thunder or just remove it? What do you think? Might I create a poll about it?

2) I think next week I'll start scripting game modes. I've already though in two but there's one of them I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it:
 - Infection. Players are killing zombies like normal. Suddenly they're told they've been infected and that they have to find the cure in the cube. So there's only one cure for every two players, for example, and they have to avoid zombies moving through the cubes to find the cure. They start with extra health (200-250 probably) and they'll be losing it while they're infected. After two minutes they've lost 75-100 of life and stop losing it. When players get the cure they recover part of their life and stop losing it until next infection. The objective in multiplayer is to "kill" the rest of the players and in solo just survive as much as they can. Thanks Rorke for the idea. :)

- Domination. This is the one I don't know if I can do it. The game starts with all the cubes (or most of them) with the color red and the rest with green. Players have to kill enough zombies in the red cubes to make them green. After they've made a cube green they have 30 seconds to find another red cube and kill zombies there. If they end up in a green cube and don't kill enough zombies in a period of time, they'll lose the cube and it'll turn red again. Not sure in this one if I'll be able to change the color of moving cubes with non moving lights. Have to test.

Well, what I'm asking now is your opinion of these gamemodes and if you have any other idea, because I'd like to have at least two or three of them.
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 07:49:10 pm by Soy-Yo
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
By the way, I'd like to ask you your opinion.

1) I'm already using one special weapon that you have to complete something first to get it. I also have a Thunder in the box. Is it too much or is it ok? May I change the Thunder for a Mark II, keep the Thunder or just remove it? What do you think? Might I create a poll about it?

2) I think next week I'll start scripting game modes. I've already though in two but there's one of them I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it:
 - Infection. Players are killing zombies like normal. Suddenly they're told they've been infected and that they have to find the cure in the cube. So there's only one cure for every two players, for example, and they have to avoid zombies moving through the cubes to find the cure. They start with extra health (200-250 probably) and they'll be losing it while they're infected. After two minutes they've lost 75-100 of life and stop losing it. When players get the cure they recover part of their life and stop losing it until next infection. The objective in multiplayer is to "kill" the rest of the players and in solo just survive as much as they can. Thanks Rorke for the idea. :)

- Domination. This is the one I don't know if I can do it. The game starts with all the cubes (or most of them) with the color red and the rest with green. Players have to kill enough zombies in the red cubes to make them green. After they've made a cube green they have 30 seconds to find another red cube and kill zombies there. If they end up in a green cube and don't kill enough zombies in a period of time, they'll lose the cube and it'll turn red again. Not sure in this one if I'll be able to change the color of moving cubes with non moving lights. Have to test.

Well, what I'm asking now is your opinion of these gamemodes and if you have any other idea, because I'd like to have at least two or three of them.

The Special weapon? How OP is it? I'd say, if it's like a thundergun in strength, keep it.

Domination? Sounds really damn cool, would definetly give more replayability. With gamemodes like this and Infection, if it's randomized where they go etc, it won't get too repetitive. ;)
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 07:54:35 pm by Exofile
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
The Special weapon? How OP is it? I'd say, if it's like a thundergun in strength, keep it.

Domination? Sounds really damn cool, would definetly give more replayability. With gamemodes like this and Infection, if it's randomized where they go etc, it won't get too repetitive. ;)
The special weapon is a bit worse than the thunder, but in this map it becomes much better than it (in my opinion).

Cool that you like the gamemodes. Hope they look finally like they look in my mind. :D
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Can't wait to try this map out! Looks really cool!
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Really loved the movie Cube and from what I have seen you are doing a grand job replicating it so I am looking forward to seeing more of this. Good luck!
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
The infection game mode sounds pretty fun. Like Exofile said, try to make it so the cure spawns random throughout the map, so its not too predictable where to go to become "uninfected".
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
Can't wait to try this map out! Looks really cool!
Really loved the movie Cube and from what I have seen you are doing a grand job replicating it so I am looking forward to seeing more of this. Good luck!
Thank you. :) :)
The infection game mode sounds pretty fun. Like Exofile said, try to make it so the cure spawns random throughout the map, so its not too predictable where to go to become "uninfected".
I haven't been working on this for some mainly because the gamemode script wasn't working as it should, I didn't know how to fix it and got bored. Finally fixed it and Infection is almost done, I think (if I'm not forgetting anything). I might upload a little video soon, when I finish it completely.
But I don't know what to do, because it takes zombies millenniums to spawn, what makes it too easy to move from one cube to another.
And, of course, the cures spawn randomly. Otherwise it wouldn't be fun. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
Ok, still need to test co-op, maybe adjust some timers and fix some bugs but here it is:

Infection
- Players start with 300 points of health and 3 lives (lives can be changed, health no (for the moment at least, don't know if it's necessary)).
- Suddenly, players will become infected and will start losing health throughout the time the infection lasts, but they will never get it back except with cures. All the doors will open then and they will be able to move through the map.
- Cures will spawn randomly throughout the map and players have to find them. They will be given some health back.
- Timed gameplay only.
- Random weapons will be given to the player as in Sharpshooter.
- Max Ammo has been replaced with a powerup that upgrades the player's weapon.
- Players will get some perks with score streaks.
- No perk machines, box or side quest stuff. Only electric trap.
- The objective in solo is to survive as much as the player can. In co-op they have to compete for the limited cures and the last player alive wins.

Known bugs:
- First time a player win points, they will be shown as negative ("-100" for example).
- Players go to laststand on the last death, even though the game is over.
- Timer still running after game over for a few seconds.
- Players won't get red screen after losing some max health. If anybody knows how this can happen... Because I have no idea lol.
- Not sure but I think that when players are teleported to a cube (they are between two doors when they're about to close, for example), they're always teleported to the starting cube.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
Ok, I think I've already finished everything I wanted to do. The map is almost ready for release, but still needs some testing to make sure everything works and I'm with exams right now, so I don't have a release date at the moment.
By the way, I tried to create the Domination gamemode but ran into max var error, and I got bored so it won't be in the release. Maybe if I make an update, I'll try to fix it.
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
Love me or hate me
I'm stopping 'til I'm on top
I'm screaming f*** the world like 2Pac
Say my name and you might get shot
It's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
When the guns go off they "pop"
We leave your body outlined in chalk
If you talk you better learn to walk the walk
'Cause it's Nine Lives motherf***er 'til I drop
                                                                   - Deuce
AKScorpion75's Groups
I really wish i saw this map sooner, i wish i could get a beta, but i was too late, anyways good looking cube!
Spoiler: click to open...
Get it? Cube' good looking cube
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Soy-Yo's Groups
So, finally, the map is ready to be released!!

I'm going to send the map first to people who have helped me with something in the map and on Friday I'm going to release it publicly.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

And thank you all for all your support during these months. I really appreciate it. ;)
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Congrats, I look forward to others being as tormented as I was, lol. Definitely a very unique map!
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
First box maps, and now cube maps. What's next, sphere maps?

Spoiler: click to open...
Congrats for finishing the map, can't wait for release dude!  :D

Loading ...