Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Guard Dogs --Beta Version-- [ 19-06 New update + POLL added ]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by BluntStuffy

Poll

Question: Should i continue expanding the guard dogs with new abilities / options?

No, please stop. It looks like a big distraction to the actual game, and get's over-complicated.
I like what i'm seeing, but not sure about the functionality.
Yes, keep doing what you're doing and go mental!
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
Rather have WaW sound: "Dogs inbound" MOTD sound would not fit in that :please:
but they arent dogs they are hell hounds, just like in mob of the dead they are both from hell,
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
but they arent dogs they are hell hounds, just like in mob of the dead they are both from hell,

You only watched newest vid, did you?
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntStuffyBluntstuffy@BluntZombieStuffyZombie
For now i'm focussing on getting everything working, and not so much about sounds / models / shaders etc. I do appreciate the ideas though  :)

A little update: unfortunately i think the sentry is a no-go. I did get the anims and script working in the end ( it's at the end of the vid for a little bit ), but the way the dog move's and jump's around etc make's the sentry gun really useless, or look really stupid the way it's shooting...  :-\
It did look pretty awesome, but it's just not powerup-worthy.. I'll prob end up using the sentry in some other way somewhere..

I did come up with something to replace the sentry, i called 'Space Dog' for now :D :D Again, models etc are just placeholders, and i admit it doesn't look as badass as the sentry but it's hundreds time's more effective..

Also Hitman hooked me up with a nice shader i'm also showing in this vid. Thanks! It will be used for something else then space-dog in the end, not sure what yet though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXuyde22kE&feature=youtu.be

For now i'll stop adding powerups, and go and focus on the new leveling-up system. That should be the last thing i want to get done before i send out a new version. Prob somewhere this week, so a little delay there..
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
For now i'm focussing on getting everything working, and not so much about sounds / models / shaders etc. I do appreciate the ideas though  :)

A little update: unfortunately i think the sentry is a no-go. I did get the anims and script working in the end ( it's at the end of the vid for a little bit ), but the way the dog move's and jump's around etc make's the sentry gun really useless, or look really stupid the way it's shooting...  :-\
It did look pretty awesome, but it's just not powerup-worthy.. I'll prob end up using the sentry in some other way somewhere..

I did come up with something to replace the sentry, i called 'Space Dog' for now :D :D Again, models etc are just placeholders, and i admit it doesn't look as badass as the sentry but it's hundreds time's more effective..

Also Hitman hooked me up with a nice shader i'm also showing in this vid. Thanks! It will be used for something else then space-dog in the end, not sure what yet though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXuyde22kE&feature=youtu.be

For now i'll stop adding powerups, and go and focus on the new leveling-up system. That should be the last thing i want to get done before i send out a new version. Prob somewhere this week, so a little delay there..

Noice, came out pretty smexy :D Maybe for sentry you could do Kino turrets? Wouldnt go to waste, heh
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
cool, sentry on a brick, best game addition EVER  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntStuffyBluntstuffy@BluntZombieStuffyZombie
Been working pretty hard on updating/expanding, and i think i'm pretty much done for the V2 release.
I've changed the menu's quite a lot, and added a realism2-mod style menu ( thanks DUKIP and liamsa669 for support! ).
Changing setting for the dog is now much easier and faster.

Other change's made: Version 1.2:
-most of the HUD moved to menu-files to save hud-elements
-Increased dog's health, and changed health system
-Added powerups that only have impacts on dogs, and can only be picked up by dogs
-Added waypoint when the dog gets far away from the owner
-Increased effectiveness of the retreat ability
-Now using pathnode's again, instead of random origins around the owner
-Leveling up require's more XP, and new abilities unlock at higher levels
-Other smaller stuff has been adjusted etc.

A preview of the new menu's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1HjNzreVWk&feature=youtu.be

Think i'll be sending out the new beta-version tonight, maybe tomorow..
Date Registered: 29 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Signature
What do you call a magical owl? HOOdini
TheDeViLofStyLe's Groups
TheDeViLofStyLe's Contact & Social Links
Why can't I sign up for beta?

Loading ...