Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Fallout Assault Center v1

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by nickst98

Poll

Question: would you like ugx mod in this map?

yes (may delay release depending on ugx mod 1.1 release)
24 (82.8%)
no (no ugx mod possibly sooner release)
1 (3.4%)
dont care (if you dont have a yes or no just ignore or choose this)
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
i have skype - basically when in lobby i can use steam chat/skype but when in map the default chat on the game
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
i have skype - basically when in lobby i can use steam chat/skype but when in map the default chat on the game

ok thats fine add codnick98 on w@w and nickst98 on steam
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
ok thats fine add codnick98 on w@w and nickst98 on steam

I'll add you on WaW, but on steam you may have to add me, it doesnt let me add people on steam

my name on steam is either timelordalex or timelordalex1 - try both of them
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey Nickst98, this map looks great. I can't wait to play it and see all the work you guys put into it. As soon as I can play it I'll write a review for it and post it here on UGX as well as post videos for it on my youtube channel and website. Maybe you let me play the map early?  ;)
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
not sure if you already got some peeps but i would like to play if u still need some people
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
not sure if you already got some peeps but i would like to play if u still need some people

add me on steam, and ill set it up when i have the chance, your the last one

Post Merge: May 22, 2013, 05:58:06 am
Hey Nickst98, this map looks great. I can't wait to play it and see all the work you guys put into it. As soon as I can play it I'll write a review for it and post it here on UGX as well as post videos for it on my youtube channel and website. Maybe you let me play the map early?  ;)

sure, lost contact with most tester so if you want i can put you up, expecting sometime next month for beta, july or august for release
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:58:06 am by nickst98
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
official layout finished, now detailing last two areas, then testing early next month, release in late june or early july.

Post Merge: May 26, 2013, 10:48:56 pm
looking for someone to make a mission screen. also no longer using ugx mod, it took up alot of space for images and fx, plus was getting multiple errors.
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:48:56 pm by nickst98
Donator <3
Date Registered: 20 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Chunkdogg9's Groups
Chunkdogg9's Contact & Social LinksChunkdogg9Chunkdogg00Chunkdogg9
Also no longer using ugx mod, it took up alot of space for images and fx, plus was getting multiple errors.

Works fine for me, thought that's what was the big thing about your map was ugx mod?

Anyway can't wait to play it
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Works fine for me, thought that's what was the big thing about your map was ugx mod?

Anyway can't wait to play it

it was but due to multiple issues i cannot use it
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
making good progress, almost done mapping
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
anyone interested in doing a few bo2 model texture edits? have some models i need to look more aged and a little burned. currently putting finishing touches on mapping and moving on to more scripting and working on a problem with some missing files preventing me from implementing new fx.

also i will be much more active than the past several months where i was hardly around and always busy, i was not able to get things done very well due to some personal and family issues as well as being incredibly busy, but i am now back on track and ready to go full steam ahead once again. thank you for you for your time. message me anytime if you have any questions.

peace out! see you guys on the forums, Nick

Post Merge: August 06, 2013, 11:25:30 pm
anyone know of any good smoke fx, looking for something big to cover a hallway
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:25:30 pm by nickst98
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
added a new poll, if you want ugx mod in this map i will look into it when v1.1 of ugx mod releases, the reason i had to remove it before was due to image asset issue that i could not seem to fix, i am willing to try again on my new pc which may be able to handle the extra assets, which i found was the issue before, to much info for my old comp to handle, my new pc is compiling and building the map properly with over 200 extra image assets from bo2 models no problem, so if you would like me to wait and try again when ugx mod 1.1 is out please vote yes, if you would like an earlier release with no ugx mod vote no.

thank you, Nick
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
UGX!!!
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Why not release a non-UGX version now and then a version with the UGX Mod later. That way people can compare the gameplay and see what a difference the UGX Mod brings to a map.
Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 11:34:06 am by tomikaze
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Why not release a non-UGX version now and then a version with the UGX Mod later. That way people can compare the gameplay and see what a difference the UGX Mod brings to a map.

didnt think of that.

Post Merge: August 08, 2013, 12:04:25 pm
new picture!

also having an issue with a water error, if you know anything about this please post on this thread
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=927.msg8690;topicseen#new

Post Merge: August 08, 2013, 10:49:26 pm
i have lost contact with 3 of 4 of my beta testers, looking for four new testers

Post Merge: August 09, 2013, 11:12:24 pm
first beta play done, anyone want beta need three more people
Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:12:24 pm by nickst98

Loading ...