Date Registered: 5 August 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ColdShrimp2's Groups
ColdShrimp2's Contact & Social Links
The Nacht remakes i see on here are either terribly detailed, have too many perks(like my old one), or are scaled horribly. I am using a prefab of nacht i found on this site i believe, I tried finding it again to give credit but i can't find it.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
oh boy here we go again
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ColdShrimp2's Groups
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Basil Bonehead's Contact & Social LinksWho Uses Skype Anymore?B0N3HEAD
if you're gonna do a nacht remake, do something unique/different. like making something reminiscent to gbombs nacht der untoten 2 map that people seem to forget about
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Date Registered: 29 November 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zombieslayer115's Contact & Social Links
It would be nice to have a nacht remaster thats actually like the original. As you said, the current ones are either not scaled correctly, or add additional perks and areas that weren't in the original. If you're remastering the map, it would also be great to see the WAW weapons, original zombie models and original music and sounds.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Listen, if it's more polished than the others i'm fine with it. Here are my reccomendations:

- Put some good detail into this and make it look like a remaster, not just a prefab. "Return the Nacht" has some good outside and inside detail, try to outmatch it

- Polish it to all hell. Have a few appropriate perks, PaP, and Gobblegum machines. Possibly the original intro laugh and round changing music, the radio EE, Urban Nazi Zombies like Verruckt Remastered, etc.

- Don't overload it with weapons. Do what you want but just make sure to include monkeys and the Thunder Gun. Personally I believe remasters should stick to The Giant's weapon set (maybe a few Black Market weapons), but that's just me.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
ColdShrimp2's Groups
Listen, if it's more polished than the others i'm fine with it. Here are my reccomendations:

- Put some good detail into this and make it look like a remaster, not just a prefab. "Return the Nacht" has some good outside and inside detail, try to outmatch it

- Polish it to all hell. Have a few appropriate perks, PaP, and Gobblegum machines. Possibly the original intro laugh and round changing music, the radio EE, Urban Nazi Zombies like Verruckt Remastered, etc.

- Don't overload it with weapons. Do what you want but just make sure to include monkeys and the Thunder Gun. Personally I believe remasters should stick to The Giant's weapon set (maybe a few Black Market weapons), but that's just me.

I think I'll make two versions if I actually like it in the end. One will be just like the original and the second will allow you to go outside and it'll contain perks and pap(maybe gobblegum). But I will be detailing the map as much as I can without overloading it with shit. That includes the outside

Loading ...