Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
hey how can i enable the console so i can check out the map with out being killed by zombies ps: love the map :rainbow:
Console is disabled to prevent cheating. Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.

Ah... is this a feature with the UGX mod itself? Reason I ask is because I have fallen out of a few maps in the past and the game has instantly restarted itself.

Ski Resort was one of them. Died falling off the map and boom... back in spawn... Round 1. Happened in Town 23 too though come to think of it, and that is not UGX if I remember correctly.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Ah... is this a feature with the UGX mod itself? Reason I ask is because I have fallen out of a few maps in the past and the game has instantly restarted itself.

Ski Resort was one of them. Died falling off the map and boom... back in spawn... Round 1. Happened in Town 23 too though come to think of it, and that is not UGX if I remember correctly.
Its not a ugx mod feature. I could exit the playable area on my map with UGX Mod without any of these.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
You can enable it in the ugxm_user_settings.gsc. When enabled, a HUD countdown will appear if you are outside the playable area - you have 5 seconds to get back into the map before it kills you. The reason it's not enabled by default is because some maps don't have their playable area properly set up.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
If you watch the NGT video here...

Custom Zombies - Ski Resort (Summit): Upgrading a Few More Guns and Ending It (Part 5)

from 12 minutes in, Spider jumps out of a noclipped door and falls out of the map and it restarts on round 1.

This is what I was meaning. Happens on a few maps I have played. Just wondered what caused it. Happened to me on round 32 on Ski Resort one time. Was gutted!

Cheap buyable ending I suppose.  :P
Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:28:37 pm by DeathBringerZen
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
If you watch the NGT video here...

Custom Zombies - Ski Resort (Summit): Upgrading a Few More Guns and Ending It (Part 5)

from 12 minutes in, Spider jumps out of a noclipped door and falls out of the map and it restarts on round 1.

This is what I was meaning. Happens on a few maps I have played. Just wondered what caused it. Happened to me on round 32 on Ski Resort one time. Was gutted!

Cheap buyable ending I suppose.  :P
Treyarch coded that into the last stand file.
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
GRIIMMdeath's Groups
GRIIMMdeath's Contact & Social LinksGRIIMMdeathHarrison Hannah
Console is disabled to prevent cheating. Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.
ok but i would like to know how to enable and disable the console so i can make a map :poker:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
ok but i would like to know how to enable and disable the console so i can make a map :poker:
Ask in the UGX Mod thread or in the Help Section, not in the Comosea topic  :poker:
Date Registered: 8 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
wiza1385's Groups
wiza1385's Contact & Social Linkswiza1385XeX Fr3Aklukeey138
[
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Ask in the UGX Mod thread or in the Help Section, not in the Comosea topic  :poker:

3 strange bugs in the map

1. it takes 30 seconds to load the next round after opening the speed cola door. gets annoying when going for the high rounds  :poker:

2. i always buy juggernog 1st before grabbing my 2nd-to-3rd quick revive (is cheaper than the increasing price of the quick revive) but the game wont let me grab it.  :derp:

3. this is a new glitch/bug: when adding the new hand fix for comosea, the ambiance of the rainfall and thunder dissapeared.  :o

above all, its a great map  :lol: :lol: :lol:
keep the awesomeness up :D
Date Registered: 20 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
UncleCrusty's Groups
UncleCrusty's Contact & Social Links
Why's the dev console disabled? I hate it when the fov can't be increased, as the default 65 is nigh unplayable on PC.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Why's the dev console disabled? I hate it when the fov can't be increased, as the default 65 is nigh unplayable on PC.
65 is not unplayable but I understand that a lot of people like to play on 80+ and we will not release another map where the FoV is locked.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
UncleCrusty's Groups
Actually nevermind, I just went into the UGX settings (which I failed to notice before) and the mod seems to have a built in FOV adjuster, unlike the stock game options which requires the cg_fov command to change. Sorry; first time with the mod, didn't notice it.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Actually nevermind, I just went into the UGX settings (which I failed to notice before) and the mod seems to have a built in FOV adjuster, unlike the stock game options which requires the cg_fov command to change. Sorry; first time with the mod, didn't notice it.
I thought I remembered adding that but I wasn't 100% sure lol, glad you found it. When UGX Mod v1.1 is released we will be able to save your preferences that you set in the UGX Mod Settings screen so that you won't have to go and set it every time you want to play the map. The setting will even be loaded by other UGX Mod v1.1-enabled maps without any extra effort from you.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
UncleCrusty's Groups
Alright, thanks. Cool mod.

Loading ...