UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Map Releases => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => UGX Team Releases => Topic started by: treminaor on December 13, 2012, 06:04:30 am

Title: [UGX] Comosea v1.1.2 Release
Post by: treminaor on December 13, 2012, 06:04:30 am
(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/UGX/Comosea%20v1.png)

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0! For a full list of features, click here.
Download count as of October 1st 2013 - 34,452

v1.1.2 Patch Changelog:

v1.1 Changelog:

Major:

Normal:

Minor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OeXX_9AWo#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OeXX_9AWo#ws)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hysXnXdypbM#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hysXnXdypbM#ws)
Title: Re: [UGX] Comosea v1.1 Release
Post by: SajeOne on December 13, 2012, 06:15:12 am
WOO!
Post by: treminaor on December 13, 2012, 06:18:17 am
God that's a long fucking changelog.
Post by: jamalizcool on December 13, 2012, 12:21:11 pm
 :rainbow: nice update on the map, easier to kill zombies with the commando now lol
Post by: tomikaze on December 13, 2012, 07:50:11 pm
Although I don't see the tomikaze pistol, the dual wieldable sentry guns or my completely racist minigame that, I was under the impression, were all promised to be in this version...I guess I'll still play it.
Post by: KDXDARK on December 13, 2012, 07:51:45 pm
Very awesome! :D
Post by: treminaor on December 13, 2012, 08:18:16 pm
Although I don't see the tomikaze pistol, the dual wieldable sentry guns or my completely racist minigame that, I was under the impression, were all promised to be in this version...I guess I'll still play it.
  :lol:
Post by: Zombiejelly on December 13, 2012, 11:43:16 pm
Should I be enjoying this map more than BO 2? Great job on the patch!  Keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated
Post by: treminaor on December 14, 2012, 01:10:23 am
Should I be enjoying this map more than BO 2?
:gusta:
Post by: geh233 on December 14, 2012, 02:33:20 am
soo true! anything planned 4 xmas? (like an expansion to ugx xmas  ;) )
Post by: daedra descent on December 14, 2012, 03:43:44 am
i'm not sure where to put this post, lol.

apparently, the UGX manager doesn't say that its intalling a map after if "downloads" giving the impression that its part of the "download" progress bar.

so consequently I downloaded the map and preceded to download the update, and started to play after it finished "downloading" resulting in getting a 3-6 error, and telling me to go to my temp folder.

AND apparently you can't just redownload it as the option vanishs into thin air.

So where exactly is the Temp folder?
Post by: A-Grand on December 14, 2012, 06:52:20 am
Another amazing stuff from UGX like always :D
I found an interesting thing though. If you have AUG and Commando their ammo add together, so if you have 200 in Commando and 200 in AUG you get 400. I was shooting with Commando all the time and when it got empty I switched to my AUG and it's got empty as well.
Post by: nikzaks on December 14, 2012, 08:55:43 am
http://cs417126.userapi.com/v417126991/1f73/XPWBYjE5SyQ.jpg
font does not support languages ​​other than English?
Post by: treminaor on December 14, 2012, 09:23:55 am
http://cs417126.userapi.com/v417126991/1f73/XPWBYjE5SyQ.jpg
font does not support languages ​​other than English?
Sorry about that, not much I can do since I don't have the foreign font files on my computer.
Post by: nikzaks on December 14, 2012, 09:56:16 am
Sorry about that, not much I can do since I don't have the foreign font files on my computer.
Do you can return the standard font as it was in version 1.0?
Post by: jamalizcool on December 14, 2012, 03:36:48 pm
Do you can return the standard font as it was in version 1.0?
If you didn't full download the update, you got the foreign languages. It happened to me last night, but I fixed it.
Post by: jamalizcool on December 14, 2012, 03:37:30 pm
Also I'm making a video of all the guns paped.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 14, 2012, 07:04:51 pm
[BUG 1]get 2 sentrys at same time = instant game over  :'(

[BUG 2] human gun spawn ai with semtex = game session crash  :'(
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 14, 2012, 07:06:06 pm
[BUG 3] Quick revive hintstring messed up  :'(
Post by: deathclonic on December 14, 2012, 07:37:45 pm

Can you tell us you're whole loadout? We know it's the human gun + semtex, but what other weapon did you have?
Post by: treminaor on December 14, 2012, 07:38:35 pm
I tested the sentries for quite some time, and had every AI I killed drop a sentry. Never had problems with grabbing more than one at a time or a limit to how many could be spawned at once. I would need a video to fully understand your problem.

Need a video, didn't happen during testing.
Post by: daedra descent on December 15, 2012, 12:34:37 am
[BUG 3] Quick revive hintstring messed up  :'(

Let me guess, it shows up like normal revive would in WAW?

glad i'm not imagining things.

AND HOW MAY I ASK do you set the wrong hint string on a perk machine?

Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 01:04:22 am
Anything else you'd like to bitch about while you're here?

This work is free, and I put my time into this update. If you don't like it, I would prefer rather you did not play it instead of complaining ungratefully and unnecessarily.

I spend enough time creating the features and implementing them into the map/mod, my time is not spent on bug testing. Any bugs that are beyond the obvious I rely on my QA team to find. There's only 3 people on that team and we are all humans with better things to do and spend our time on. Instead we spend our time tailoring this mod for your enjoyment, only to come on here and see shit like this. I pay out of pocket to host these maps on a fast server that is never down, I pay out of pocket to host this website to make it easier to interact with our community, and I spend my time as I mentioned before. This entire team spends their time. All I ask is that you start respecting that.

It's one thing to report a bug, that's fine. I welcome it and respond to it gladly. But I will not stand for this rather insulting behavior you are displaying any longer.  I also remember that comment you made about our standalone game endeavors. Don't think I've forgotten that - you're on extremely thin ice here.
Post by: Zombiejelly on December 15, 2012, 01:25:40 am
Dude where is your map? Who are you? Oh yeah thats right you are NOBODY. Pretty sure I have never played any of your maps. If you wanna whine and cry goto ZM with that shiz. That aint how we roll over here. Every one makes mistakes thats why there is erasers on pencils. Im glad there are people that take the time and effort to make something that me and tons of other people enjoy and they get payed no money to do it. So stop your crying u didnt lose any money over that bug did u?
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 01:44:11 am
nice update, raise stoner63 rof and make commando more common in the box. havent seen it once
Post by: Earth on December 15, 2012, 01:44:40 am
Dude where is your map? Who are you? Oh yeah thats right you are NOBODY. Pretty sure I have never played any of your maps. If you wanna whine and cry goto ZM with that shiz.
uh no. he's been banned 6 times over at ZM for this exact behavior.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 01:51:24 am
Let me guess, it shows up like normal revive would in WAW?

glad i'm not imagining things.

may i ask why the fuck your paying attention to such i small bug, may i ask why you whine about it? please make a map before you complain...
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 01:51:45 am
Yeah and he's about to get banned here if he doesn't quit it.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 01:53:10 am
Yeah and he's about to get banned here if he doesn't quit it.

agreed, keep the peace here
Post by: daedra descent on December 15, 2012, 01:54:21 am
Dude where is your map? Who are you? Oh yeah thats right you are NOBODY. Pretty sure I have never played any of your maps. If you wanna whine and cry goto ZM with that shiz. That aint how we roll over here. Every one makes mistakes thats why there is erasers on pencils. Im glad there are people that take the time and effort to make something that me and tons of other people enjoy and they get payed no money to do it. So stop your crying u didnt lose any money over that bug did u?
my map? ill give it to you if you want, free of charge.

i have to be someone other wise i wouldn't have mass

I didn't say directly that i minded that people make maps ether.

Wrong.

may i ask why the fuck your paying attention to such i small bug, may i ask why you whine about it? please make a map before you complain...
Um, i've made a few now, none of them really released for anyone besides me to play.
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 01:56:34 am
my map? ill give it to you if you want, free of charge.

i have to be someone inorder to have mass, inertia, momentum, ETC.

I didn't say directly that i minded that people make maps ether.

Wrong.

Um, i've made a few now, none of them really released for anyone besides me to play.
Well since in all this random crap I don't see a "sorry" or even an "i understand", have some free time to think about it again, courtesy of me.

See you in 14 days.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 01:58:52 am
i think that was the first ban on this site?
Post by: deathclonic on December 15, 2012, 02:00:46 am
i think that was the first ban on this site?

No, stig was temp banned as well. By Winged
Post by: tomikaze on December 15, 2012, 02:01:24 am
Yikes, was he that bad? That makes me think I need to watch myself. I was going to suggest a game of roshambo instead, but that will work too.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 02:02:00 am
No, stig was temp banned as well. By Winged

oh
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 02:02:47 am
He had it coming for months now, don't think it was completely because of what he said here. He's offended me as well as other admins/moderators multiple times on this site as well as been a general senescence to our members, which violates 2 of the sites rules. He's been warned multiple times, so here's the ban. It will expire in 14 days if he chooses to come back with a better attitude.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 02:04:56 am
He had it coming for months now, don't think it was completely because of what he said here. He's offended me as well as other admins/moderators multiple times on this site as well as been a general senescence to our members, which violates 2 of the sites rules. He's been warned multiple times, so here's the ban. It will expire in 14 days if he chooses to come back with a better attitude.

temp or perm?
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 02:11:38 am
temp or perm?
Temp (14 days). It will become perm if his attitude doesn't change when/if he decides to come back after 14 days.

Let's bring this back on topic:

My QA team has tested Comosea in every gamemode combination and has not found any hintstring bugs with the Quick Revive machine other than the iPrintLn which shows in the top corner with every purchase. Please elaborate more on the issue you are experiencing if you wish us to be able to fix it.

We believe we have found the cause of the error related to the Semtex grenades and the VR-0A3, and we will release a very small patch (most likely will be less than a few megabytes big) which will fix all of these issues. I will also fix the fact that the VR-0A3 kills zombies on impact, increase the RoF of the Stoner63, and check the box configuration for the Commando.
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 02:17:10 am
Temp (14 days). It will become perm if his attitude doesn't change when/if he decides to come back after 14 days.

Let's bring this back on topic:

My QA team has tested Comosea in every gamemode combination and has not found any hintstring bugs with the Quick Revive machine other than the iPrintLn which shows in the top corner with every purchase. Please elaborate more on the issue you are experiencing if you wish us to be able to fix it.

We believe we have found the cause of the error related to the Semtex grenades and the VR-0A3, and we will release a very small patch (most likely will be less than a few megabytes big) which will fix all of these issues. I will also fix the fact that the VR-0A3 kills zombies on impact, increase the RoF of the Stoner63, and check the box configuration for the Commando.

ok
Post by: SajeOne on December 15, 2012, 02:18:38 am
Well since in all this random crap I don't see a "sorry" or even an "i understand", have some free time to think about it again, courtesy of me.

See you in 14 days.
(http://i45.tinypic.com/2ij2s0i.png)
Post by: tomikaze on December 15, 2012, 02:20:59 am
I kinda liked the direction it was going. It was like we're all part of a...family. I love you guys. I'm not crying I just got something in my eye.
Post by: Earth on December 15, 2012, 02:21:39 am
(http://i45.tinypic.com/2ij2s0i.png)
win :nyan:
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 02:27:05 am
I kinda liked the direction it was going. It was like we're all part of a...family. I love you guys. I'm not crying I just got something in my eye.
Hahahaha

A wild daedra descent appears.
treminaor uses DONT FUCK WITH US
It's not very effective.
daedra descent uses HINTSTRING IS BROKEN, YOUR MAP SUCKS AND SO DO YOU
It's very ineffective.
treminaor uses BAN HAMMER.
It's super effective!
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 02:28:51 am

lol

Hahahaha

It's not very effective.
It's very ineffective.
It's super effective!

also lol
Post by: Earth on December 15, 2012, 02:37:15 am
Hahahaha

It's not very effective.
It's very ineffective.
It's super effective!
omfg you're killing me over here  :lol:
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 06:59:47 am
In response to whoever previously asked to raise the stoner RoF, its exactly the same RoF as BO Zombies.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 15, 2012, 06:35:57 pm
Semtex + ai bug
Post by: deathclonic on December 15, 2012, 07:22:17 pm
Semtex + ai bug
There will be an update to fix that shortly, stay tuned.  :nyan:
Post by: nickst98 on December 15, 2012, 07:25:17 pm
In response to whoever previously asked to raise the stoner RoF, its exactly the same RoF as BO Zombies.

Oh just seemed slower multiplayer
Post by: treminaor on December 15, 2012, 07:42:27 pm
I really need to see a video of this sentry turret crash... I've tested the hell out of the sentries and can't get the game to crash. Look how close these two spawned to each other... that's about as close to picking two up at a time as you can get:

(http://i47.tinypic.com/2hoa7no.jpg)
Post by: jamalizcool on December 16, 2012, 03:16:51 am
All the guns paped took a day of editing clips n shit  :accepted:
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
Post by: treminaor on December 16, 2012, 03:17:16 am
I'm about to release v1.2 which addresses the bugs reported yesterday. This will hopefully be the last patch. It weighs in at 80mb.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 16, 2012, 11:09:44 am
I really need to see a video of this sentry turret crash... I've tested the hell out of the sentries and can't get the game to crash. Look how close these two spawned to each other... that's about as close to picking two up at a time as you can get:

(http://i47.tinypic.com/2hoa7no.jpg)

seemed to be a hardware issue for my freind
Post by: Zombiejelly on December 16, 2012, 01:55:27 pm
UGX Ban Hammer banner is pretty epic :gusta:
Post by: SajeOne on December 16, 2012, 09:05:06 pm
UGX Ban Hammer banner is pretty epic :gusta:
thats how we do it  :troll:
Post by: tomikaze on December 17, 2012, 04:32:58 am
Played through a few times solo today on Arcademode and came across a couple things, let me know if you guys already knew about them and were going to change them or if that's just the way it's going to be.
1) When some weapons are PAPed a messge still pops up at the top in a red banner saying something like "this is only temporary and will be changed for the final version". This happened on the M1014 and the AK47.
2) When playing through the objectives, I had just just lowered the boat and was looking for the gas can when I noticed the PAP machine had disappeared, is that supposed to happen?
Post by: geh233 on December 17, 2012, 04:36:27 am
Played through a few times solo today on Arcademode and came across a couple things, let me know if you guys already knew about them and were going to change them or if that's just the way it's going to be.
1) When some weapons are PAPed a messge still pops up at the top in a red banner saying something like "this is only temporary and will be changed for the final version". This happened on the M1014 and the AK47.
2) When playing through the objectives, I had just just lowered the boat and was looking for the gas can when I noticed the PAP machine had disappeared, is that supposed to happen?
i know im not an admin but im still pretty sure that i can answer these  ;D
1. that message is supposed to be there. they will update those guns in a later version of ugx mod.
2. after a few times of using the PaP, it does the same effects as teddy bear and goes to a different location. if it just goes away, then ive got no idea
Post by: treminaor on December 17, 2012, 04:43:10 am
i know im not an admin but im still pretty sure that i can answer these  ;D
1. that message is supposed to be there. they will update those guns in a later version of ugx mod.
2. after a few times of using the PaP, it does the same effects as teddy bear and goes to a different location. if it just goes away, then ive got no idea
Correct.
Post by: tomikaze on December 17, 2012, 04:46:17 am
And here I thought I'd stumbled across some serious problems no one else had found. (hangs head in shame)
Post by: treminaor on December 27, 2012, 08:26:48 pm
We passed the 5,000 download mark during Christmas  :gusta:
Post by: tomikaze on December 27, 2012, 09:16:51 pm
Everytime a UGX map passes 5,000 downloads an angel gets its wings.
Post by: SajeOne on December 27, 2012, 11:08:33 pm
Everytime a UGX map passes 5,000 downloads an angel gets its wings.
:nyan:
Post by: applepower1 on December 28, 2012, 10:58:52 pm
If anyone wants to play with me on Comosea, add me on waw. CarriedCoin
 :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 31, 2012, 01:52:08 pm
[bug] Sas soldier skin
Post by: Yagman5000 on December 31, 2012, 07:13:33 pm
Can't really play this co-op, keeps glitching like crazy for me.. Works completely fine on solo though.. Here's a video showing you what's happening to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpJ2DTG0sk
Post by: treminaor on December 31, 2012, 09:34:31 pm
Both of you need to make sure your mods folder has no loose files.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 31, 2012, 09:54:34 pm
No lose files and only with the sas soldier
Post by: treminaor on December 31, 2012, 10:10:53 pm
No lose files and only with the sas soldier
Well I don't know what to say other than it worked fine during testing. Not really a top priority for me anymore.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on December 31, 2012, 11:17:25 pm
oh well i can just not use the sas soldier, np. happy new year ;)
Post by: geh233 on January 01, 2013, 12:02:24 am
can you tell us when we unlock new characters?
Post by: treminaor on January 01, 2013, 12:26:23 am
can you tell us when we unlock new characters?
It's rank-based.

Farmer at rank 20, SAS at rank 35, Ghillie at rank 50.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on January 01, 2013, 01:04:12 am
i dont have the farmer ... :o
Post by: tomikaze on January 01, 2013, 01:07:37 am
i dont have the farmer ... :o
Bro, let it go. This ship's sailed.
Post by: MortenMarioGiiK on January 01, 2013, 01:46:02 am
ok :ok:
Post by: treminaor on January 01, 2013, 02:11:34 am
ok :ok:
Yeah sorry man

We're trying to work on other projects now. Can't keep revisiting this.
Title: Re: [UGX] Comosea v1.1.2 Release
Post by: treminaor on January 07, 2013, 01:15:50 am
Patch v1.1.2 will be live on the manager shortly. You can read the changelog in the first post of this thread.

The patch will practically be an instant download/install because of its small size. This will be the last patch made to UGX Comosea, regardless of if any new problems are ever found.

Edit: Update is live.
Post by: shadowninja981 on January 13, 2013, 04:11:21 pm
if all possible, could you add the ability to activate the console command "r_fullbright" to the ugx pause menu, on maps with console enabled, if you use this command, it will remove lighting, boost fps insanely high on low end PCs.
An example is when i play the map Verrukt, for example, i usually get around 25 to 40 fps, but with r_fullbright 1, i get 80-90 the entire time. Just something for lower end PCs
Post by: deathclonic on January 13, 2013, 08:47:09 pm
if all possible, could you add the ability to activate the console command "r_fullbright" to the ugx pause menu, on maps with console enabled, if you use this command, it will remove lighting, boost fps insanely high on low end PCs.
An example is when i play the map Verrukt, for example, i usually get around 25 to 40 fps, but with r_fullbright 1, i get 80-90 the entire time. Just something for lower end PCs

If someones PC is that shitty, they shouldn't be playing cod waw on it imo.
Post by: treminaor on January 13, 2013, 08:53:46 pm
Unfortunately I will not be patching this map any more. I've made an attempt to make this playable for low-end PC's but in the long run you need to meet the recommended system requirements of the game or just don't play.
Post by: mr_lizardking on January 20, 2013, 05:06:01 pm
Brillant Map, keep up the good work guys :-)
Post by: treminaor on January 20, 2013, 07:19:01 pm
Brillant Map, keep up the good work guys :-)
Thanks  :)
Post by: tomikaze on February 11, 2013, 04:40:26 pm
Some encouraging news, I heard Yoteslaya brag about Comosea and more importantly the UGX Mod features in two straight videos he released recently even going as far as to say it is his favorite custom zombie map beating out Project X (which is a pretty amazing map). Now, say what you will about Yote, but he does have a following and that is some good free publicity he just gave out.
Post by: Darkmapper on February 11, 2013, 05:50:45 pm
Some encouraging news, I heard Yoteslaya brag about Comosea and more importantly the UGX Mod features in two straight videos he released recently even going as far as to say it is his favorite custom zombie map beating out Project X (which is a pretty amazing map). Now, say what you will about Yote, but he does have a following and that is some good free publicity he just gave out.

Yes i saw his recent videos ^^. Im quite pleased that he even said that Comosea is actually his favorite map now!
We are very thankfull for the publicity he gave out.
Post by: SakuZon on February 14, 2013, 05:09:27 pm
Is VR-0A3 from Call Of The Dead? And i never seen it in game (I have downloaded all patches) The map is Awesome still but i want to know.  :)
Post by: treminaor on February 14, 2013, 05:10:23 pm
Is VR-0A3 from Call Of The Dead? And i never seen it in game (I have downloaded all patches)
No, we made it custom ourselves.
Post by: SakuZon on February 14, 2013, 05:20:33 pm
OH its PaP:ed Sniper Nice :D
Post by: agentjamesbonds on February 27, 2013, 02:12:02 am
i played this but it well not let me my computer screen goes black what should i do
Post by: TheViking on March 01, 2013, 03:15:51 am
Can you make a download link for a .zip file while the map manager is down? Or will that not work?
Post by: SajeOne on March 01, 2013, 03:16:58 am
Can you make a download link for a .zip file while the map manager is down? Or will that not work?
not much point seeing as it will be back online tomorrow.
Post by: treminaor on March 01, 2013, 04:19:25 am
All of the maps are hosted on the server which is currently rejecting connections. Having a copy of the UGX Map Manager exe won't help you unfortunately. Just wait a little bit longer and it should be back online.
Post by: Wesker1924 on March 02, 2013, 08:14:26 pm
Epic job on Comosea mate!Ya guys made a great map!
Post by: SpiritMolecule on March 07, 2013, 12:24:40 am
I have downloaded the UGX map manager, and comosea, i am able to launch the game through UGX, but about 5 seconds into the main screen it freezes and says it has stopped working. Now i cannot even launch regular waw, it gives me the same message.
Post by: treminaor on March 07, 2013, 12:43:59 am
I have downloaded the UGX map manager, and comosea, i am able to launch the game through UGX, but about 5 seconds into the main screen it freezes and says it has stopped working. Now i cannot even launch regular waw, it gives me the same message.
UGX Map Manager does not modify your game installation.
Post by: SpiritMolecule on March 07, 2013, 01:14:08 am
I know that, but ive followed all of the steps in help and it still isnt working properly.
Post by: agentjamesbonds on March 13, 2013, 12:28:16 am
hey guys still not working for me somebody i think some should update it so this well not happen cause i want to play it but my screen goes black and that's all it does
Post by: treminaor on March 13, 2013, 12:38:53 am
hey guys still not working for me somebody i think some should update it so this well not happen cause i want to play it but my screen goes black and that's all it does
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on March 13, 2013, 03:30:21 pm
(Content removed from quote.)
lol wut  :poker:
Post by: chrisn94 on April 03, 2013, 04:20:00 am
me and my friend can connect to each other just says we need to be running the mod UGXComosea  we both have version 1.1 installed and still doesnt let us in but lets us play with other people. any suggestions
Post by: SajeOne on April 03, 2013, 04:22:19 am
me and my friend can connect to each other just says we need to be running the mod UGXComosea  we both have version 1.1 installed and still doesnt let us in but lets us play with other people. any suggestions
(http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/270/676/83b.png)
Post by: treminaor on April 04, 2013, 07:57:16 am
I wonder what that could be off in the distance...

(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/UGX/CoDWaW%202013-04-04%2000-51-18-485.png)

Post by: KDXDARK on April 04, 2013, 10:35:49 am
I wonder what that could be off in the distance...

(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/UGX/CoDWaW%202013-04-04%2000-51-18-485.png)
EDIT:scripted and working?
Post by: timelordalex on May 11, 2013, 01:39:29 pm
will comosea be updated with ugx mod 1.2?
Post by: treminaor on May 11, 2013, 05:31:36 pm
will comosea be updated with ugx mod 1.2?
v1.1 you mean? Yes.
Post by: timelordalex on May 11, 2013, 06:17:56 pm
v1.1 you mean? Yes.

yeah i meant that, will it come out the same time as the mod releases
Post by: treminaor on May 11, 2013, 06:18:31 pm
yeah i meant that, will it come out the same time as the mod releases
No, I'm adding more than just v1.1 to the next Comosea update so it will take longer.
Post by: ImSoKAZ on May 15, 2013, 01:30:04 am
Thx for an outstanding map!
Post by: treminaor on May 15, 2013, 01:46:02 am
Thx for an outstanding map!
You're welcome!
Post by: timelordalex on May 16, 2013, 10:22:28 pm
No, I'm adding more than just v1.1 to the next Comosea update so it will take longer.

oh well i guess the more the merrier, how long till the next mod version comes out?
Post by: treminaor on July 16, 2013, 06:45:37 am
I've merged v1.0, v1.1, and v1.1.2 into one single v1.1.2 download on the Manager now.

The incremental updating is mainly meant for the initial release period of a map where patches come often and it's too much of a bandwidth rape to keep providing new full downloads to everyone. Now that the map has been patch-free for a while, it's safe to merge them all into one download. If you already have the latest version of Comosea then there is no need to update, the files are the same.

I'm also sick of seeing YouTubers playing v1.0 of the map because they didn't know they had to update the map afterwords. This is mainly a design flaw of the UGX Map Manager but until we update the program again, this solution will have to suffice. Eventually we will release a major update to the UGX Map Manager that has a lot of feature and usability improvements.
Post by: timelordalex on July 16, 2013, 12:44:34 pm
when v1.1 comes on comosea, will the map itself be changed or just have additional features such  as perks etc?
Post by: SajeOne on July 16, 2013, 03:32:10 pm
The only map changes will be adding the physical features we have implemented in UGX-MOD v1.1 to the map.
Ex. new perk machines. (plus some bug fixes to the map if possible)
Post by: Phstriker on July 29, 2013, 05:02:51 am
I know I shouldn't post this here but, I'm getting a connection error issue when I try to load the UGX map manager, it says that i couldn't connect to a file sharing site and I don't know what to do, please help me  :-\
Post by: treminaor on July 29, 2013, 05:48:51 am
I know I shouldn't post this here but, I'm getting a connection error issue when I try to load the UGX map manager, it says that i couldn't connect to a file sharing site and I don't know what to do, please help me  :-\
We don't use file sharing to host our files, they are hosted directly on our webserver. Check your firewall settings.
Post by: Billybob217 on August 04, 2013, 06:20:16 am
Hahahaha just realized that switch opens the garage and is not a trap.......oops  :derp:
Title: Re: [UGX] Comosea v1.1.2 Release Finished or still getting updates???
Post by: shadedemonic on September 05, 2013, 01:14:32 am
Great map I notice it says some guns will be improved and I know there are earlier versions of this map

so is it 100% done now or will there be some minor ajustments to the guns still later on or has that already been done and we still get that message tho when you PAP custom guns

because some guns I PAP it says it will be made more powerful in a later update but I don't see a issuie with any of the guns personally there awesome guns

BEST PAP guns I have ever seen
Post by: SajeOne on September 05, 2013, 01:23:13 am
Hi, this map runs UGX-MOD v1.0, the first version of our mod. Right now v1.1 is in development with a new enhanced weapons system. For more info you can check out our YouTube channel at the top of the page or visit the WIP topic for the mod on this website.
Post by: loko209 on September 08, 2013, 06:05:41 pm
nice map good work
Post by: treminaor on October 02, 2013, 05:30:55 pm
Download count updated.
Post by: haxman123 on October 22, 2013, 02:46:06 am
I do like this map MUCH WINS :D
Post by: GRIIMMdeath on October 24, 2013, 03:29:05 am
hey how can i enable the console so i can check out the map with out being killed by zombies ps: love the map :rainbow:
Post by: treminaor on October 24, 2013, 04:12:32 am
hey how can i enable the console so i can check out the map with out being killed by zombies ps: love the map :rainbow:
Console is disabled to prevent cheating. Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 24, 2013, 01:04:30 pm
Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.

Ah... is this a feature with the UGX mod itself? Reason I ask is because I have fallen out of a few maps in the past and the game has instantly restarted itself.

Ski Resort was one of them. Died falling off the map and boom... back in spawn... Round 1. Happened in Town 23 too though come to think of it, and that is not UGX if I remember correctly.
Post by: DeletedUser on October 24, 2013, 02:16:02 pm
Ah... is this a feature with the UGX mod itself? Reason I ask is because I have fallen out of a few maps in the past and the game has instantly restarted itself.

Ski Resort was one of them. Died falling off the map and boom... back in spawn... Round 1. Happened in Town 23 too though come to think of it, and that is not UGX if I remember correctly.
Its not a ugx mod feature. I could exit the playable area on my map with UGX Mod without any of these.
Post by: treminaor on October 24, 2013, 03:36:43 pm
You can enable it in the ugxm_user_settings.gsc. When enabled, a HUD countdown will appear if you are outside the playable area - you have 5 seconds to get back into the map before it kills you. The reason it's not enabled by default is because some maps don't have their playable area properly set up.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 24, 2013, 05:27:57 pm
If you watch the NGT video here...

Custom Zombies - Ski Resort (Summit): Upgrading a Few More Guns and Ending It (Part 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zReuzmkOEw#)

from 12 minutes in, Spider jumps out of a noclipped door and falls out of the map and it restarts on round 1.

This is what I was meaning. Happens on a few maps I have played. Just wondered what caused it. Happened to me on round 32 on Ski Resort one time. Was gutted!

Cheap buyable ending I suppose.  :P
Post by: treminaor on October 24, 2013, 05:42:12 pm
If you watch the NGT video here...

Custom Zombies - Ski Resort (Summit): Upgrading a Few More Guns and Ending It (Part 5) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zReuzmkOEw#)

from 12 minutes in, Spider jumps out of a noclipped door and falls out of the map and it restarts on round 1.

This is what I was meaning. Happens on a few maps I have played. Just wondered what caused it. Happened to me on round 32 on Ski Resort one time. Was gutted!

Cheap buyable ending I suppose.  :P
Treyarch coded that into the last stand file.
Post by: GRIIMMdeath on October 25, 2013, 04:26:49 am
Console is disabled to prevent cheating. Also, if you exit the playable area of the map the game will end.
ok but i would like to know how to enable and disable the console so i can make a map :poker:
Post by: treminaor on October 25, 2013, 04:34:41 am
ok but i would like to know how to enable and disable the console so i can make a map :poker:
Ask in the UGX Mod thread or in the Help Section, not in the Comosea topic  :poker:
Post by: wiza1385 on December 21, 2013, 06:06:35 pm
[
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 21, 2014, 11:38:13 pm
Ask in the UGX Mod thread or in the Help Section, not in the Comosea topic  :poker:

3 strange bugs in the map

1. it takes 30 seconds to load the next round after opening the speed cola door. gets annoying when going for the high rounds  :poker:

2. i always buy juggernog 1st before grabbing my 2nd-to-3rd quick revive (is cheaper than the increasing price of the quick revive) but the game wont let me grab it.  :derp:

3. this is a new glitch/bug: when adding the new hand fix for comosea, the ambiance of the rainfall and thunder dissapeared.  :o

above all, its a great map  :lol: :lol: :lol:
keep the awesomeness up :D
Post by: UncleCrusty on July 20, 2014, 06:34:01 pm
Why's the dev console disabled? I hate it when the fov can't be increased, as the default 65 is nigh unplayable on PC.
Post by: treminaor on July 20, 2014, 06:38:15 pm
Why's the dev console disabled? I hate it when the fov can't be increased, as the default 65 is nigh unplayable on PC.
65 is not unplayable but I understand that a lot of people like to play on 80+ and we will not release another map where the FoV is locked.
Post by: UncleCrusty on July 20, 2014, 06:40:41 pm
Actually nevermind, I just went into the UGX settings (which I failed to notice before) and the mod seems to have a built in FOV adjuster, unlike the stock game options which requires the cg_fov command to change. Sorry; first time with the mod, didn't notice it.
Post by: treminaor on July 20, 2014, 06:42:42 pm
Actually nevermind, I just went into the UGX settings (which I failed to notice before) and the mod seems to have a built in FOV adjuster, unlike the stock game options which requires the cg_fov command to change. Sorry; first time with the mod, didn't notice it.
I thought I remembered adding that but I wasn't 100% sure lol, glad you found it. When UGX Mod v1.1 is released we will be able to save your preferences that you set in the UGX Mod Settings screen so that you won't have to go and set it every time you want to play the map. The setting will even be loaded by other UGX Mod v1.1-enabled maps without any extra effort from you.
Post by: UncleCrusty on July 20, 2014, 06:53:09 pm
Alright, thanks. Cool mod.