Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
A skyrim theme map, still deciding on the city i would like to remake. Probably whiterun. Starting from castlle and working my way out to the entire city. Updates every month until i decide to slow down

Features:
Spoiler: click to open...
Bo1 Guns
Bo1/2 perks
Teleportation system (mabey)
FX :P

Screenshots:[MAP LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THIS NOW]
Spoiler: click to open...

ill be working on this every night and will update progress in 5-7 days

Update Week 1:
! No longer available
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:56:54 am by vinnyz500
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
I've began extracting skyrim textures, Just a little update for you. I may re texture the parts I did already so it looks like a classic castle but with renovation for the modern era (lights, etc)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I've began extracting skyrim textures, Just a little update for you. I may re texture the parts I did already so it looks like a classic castle but with renovation for the modern era (lights, etc)

Nice looking good! Way more work than I've done  :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
Update Week 1:

! No longer available

Will update in30 days

Many textures, lighting, and details are subject to change

I made the decision to scratch the modern castle thing and i just decided to go full on skyrim. Whiterun will be the city i am remaking and will put a lot of effort into making it look close to it. Adding my own twist also, such as the basement i made and will have different sub-areas inside the castle but the main chunks will be close to the original.
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 01:57:04 am by vinnyz500
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Any updates? We need a progress update by Sunday August, 2/2015 at 11:59PM PST. Anything to indicate the progress gained since the last update. If you haven't gained any progress an indication of such is fine. If you have gained progress we need visual representation and possibly a quick summary of what was done for the map in-between updates.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
Any updates? We need a progress update by Sunday August, 2/2015 at 11:59PM PST. Anything to indicate the progress gained since the last update. If you haven't gained any progress an indication of such is fine. If you have gained progress we need visual representation and possibly a quick summary of what was done for the map in-between updates.
My mapping computer is currently dead and i dont have the charger (spilled soda on it so waiting on my new one) so not much progress has been made ill post up a screenshot of radiant with an slight change so you can see the progression hasn't changed. The charger should be coming in any day now
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
Really sorry, took longer than expected. Heres some pics from radiant of what i did last night/proof im still making it. I dont really have motivation to make it a huge map anymore so i might just keep on with the whole underground system and maybe do the castle, still debating on it. 

Textures look like garbage in radiant lol, ill try to add some lights and get some in game pics once i complete the circut up to that main room in the middle (all routes going to link to there)
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:25:13 pm by vinnyz500
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
so i might just keep on with the whole underground system and maybe do the castle, still debating on it. 

Underground (tunnel) systems are usually suicide, is it going to be more player friendly than it sounds or is this going to be a map where getting to round 4 is impressive? #Verruckt sprinters on round 1.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Really sorry, took longer than expected. Heres some pics from radiant of what i did last night/proof im still making it. I dont really have motivation to make it a huge map anymore so i might just keep on with the whole underground system and maybe do the castle, still debating on it. 

Textures look like garbage in radiant lol, ill try to add some lights and get some in game pics once i complete the circut up to that main room in the middle (all routes going to link to there)
You can pick the texture quality in radiant. By default its set to "low". In one of the drop down menus at the top
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
You can pick the texture quality in radiant. By default its set to "low". In one of the drop down menus at the top
yeah i got it on extra and all it just doesnt load the norm maps and stuff to give it the depth, skyrim has some really nice ones and they look so different in game lol, got around to some lighting so u can see the difference real quick

! No longer available

Yeah i'll make what i did so far functional and build from there up possibly, i really dont know about the castle as i would have to go and pick out another 100 textures which i have no energy to do so, also i would need to rip models too which isint hard but getting the texutres with them is a pain in the fucking ass. I'll try to do it, but if not ill make a few open areas underground and just release it as a small map i guess
Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:20:34 am by vinnyz500

Loading ...