UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Map Add-On 4] Black Ops Perks (UPDATE AVAILABLE)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by jei9363
Date Registered: 8 May 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
halodude423's Groups
halodude423's Contact & Social Links
Everything works alright except when players go down they lose perks they way they should except that when they get back up they still have 3 weapons even after losing mulekick
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Everything works alright except when players go down they lose perks they way they should except that when they get back up they still have 3 weapons even after losing mulekick
Those are known, I am afraid you have to fix those yourself.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
halodude423's Groups
That's fine, anyone know about the functions i would use to add this in? I don't mind doing it and i do know how to program (C++) but i figure if there is one already i could at least work off of. Either way it works great otherwise.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
You need to check how many primary weapons he got, example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
var weapons = player getWeaponsListPrimaries();
if(weapons.size > 2)
{
    // Remove weapon
}
Also you need to wait until the player dies (example can be found in bamskaters laststand script) then you can add the part above to fix your problem.

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
halodude423's Groups
I ended up getting that function to work properly which is awesome. But i'm not sure if i'm just not remembering right but when i use mulekick it doesn't give me a third gun if it's from the wall only from the box. I feel like this wasn't the way it was before when i used it and none of the guys i have testing can remember just wondering if anyone else has this or if it's just how it is with this and i just don't remember well. Either way thanks!
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
Hi how are you? try your advantages and they work wonders. the only problem is that when you fall with the quick revive the zombies do not move away. Another problem in the script is that the boxes do not move from the same area. I mean, you finish using the box and it reappears there. any solution? Thank you
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
halodude423's Groups
Hi how are you? try your advantages and they work wonders. the only problem is that when you fall with the quick revive the zombies do not move away. Another problem in the script is that the boxes do not move from the same area. I mean, you finish using the box and it reappears there. any solution? Thank you
The box moving doesn't have to do with this really, in _zombiemode_weapons there is a function listed here:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater")
    {
        level.chest_index++;

/*    while(level.chests[level.chest_index].origin == level.chests[old_chest_index].origin)
        {    
            level.chest_index++;
        }*/

if (level.chest_index >= level.chests.size)
        {
            //PI CHANGE - this way the chests won't move in the same order the second time around
            temp_chest_name = level.chests[level.chest_index - 1].script_noteworthy;
            level.chest_index = 0;
            level.chests = array_randomize(level.chests);
            //in case it happens to randomize in such a way that the chest_index now points to the same location
            // JMA - want to avoid an infinite loop, so we use an if statement
            if (temp_chest_name == level.chests[level.chest_index].script_noteworthy)
            {
                level.chest_index++;
            }
            //END PI CHANGE
        }

//verify_chest_is_open();
        wait(0.01);

}
    level.chests[level.chest_index] show_magic_box();

//turn off magic box light.
    level notify("magic_box_light_switch");
    //PI CHANGE - altered to allow for more than one object of rubble per box
    unhide_magic_box( level.chest_index );

}
Where it says level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" you have to add your map name to one of those. Depending on how you have it set up, so if it starts with nazi_zombie then use nazi_zombie_YOURNAME if it's just a name for example "Lab" use that. Just watch your capitilization on your name if it's one word and doesn't have nazi_zombie infront of it. I had that issue and i couldn't find a fix forever. Don't change anything else in this function btw.
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt

The box moving doesn't have to do with this really, in _zombiemode_weapons there is a function listed here:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if( level.script == "nazi_zombie_asylum" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_coast" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_theater")
    {
        level.chest_index++;

/*    while(level.chests[level.chest_index].origin == level.chests[old_chest_index].origin)
        {    
            level.chest_index++;
        }*/

{
            //PI CHANGE - this way the chests won't move in the same order the second time around
            level.chest_index = 0;
            //in case it happens to randomize in such a way that the chest_index now points to the same location
            {
                level.chest_index++;
            }
            //END PI CHANGE
        }

wait(0.01);

}

}
Where it says level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" you have to add your map name to one of those. Depending on how you have it set up, so if it starts with nazi_zombie then use nazi_zombie_YOURNAME if it's just a name for example "Lab" use that. Just watch your capitilization on your name if it's one word and doesn't have nazi_zombie infront of it. I had that issue and i couldn't find a fix forever. Don't change anything else in this function btw.
I just tried and changed the nazi_zombie_factory to the name of my map and it didn't work: /. If you can send me a message to the private I could tell you the name of my map and send you the .gsc so you can see what is wrong there or what I do wrong

Double Post Merge: March 09, 2021, 06:16:56 pm
Code Snippet
Plaintext
    {
        level.chest_index++;

{    
            level.chest_index++;
        }*/

{
            level.chest_index = 0;
            {
                level.chest_index++;
            }
            //END PI CHANGE
        }

wait(0.01);

}

}
hahaha sorry the mistake was mine. there I solved it! Thank you, you saved my life!
Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 06:16:56 pm by kielrgz

Loading ...