January 21, 2021, 08:29:01 pm

Forum Profile

Country
Local Time
January 22, 2021, 11:47:19 am

Contact & Social Links

Website
 you could just make max ammo a wall buyable
i found code online a while ago where it spawn a max ammo but&...
9 days ago
I'm looking to spawn a powerup (either by script_struct or otherwise) using scripts when a trigger is pressed.

EDIT:
I have done a little digging into stock&nbs...
16 days ago
This is a known issue, i didn't figure out how to fix (no tutorials or anything on it) it i just used a different perk pack, that had some things missing as well but at least had some tutorials for fixing it on the forums and was pretty quick to fix.
150 days ago
Very true, we've been play testing it and changing some things here and there. Not too sure how much i'll change as of now as i'm starting a bo3 version with a lot more refinment that will take a lot longer to make. But eventually i'll put out a newer update for w...
186 days ago
[img width=770 height=433]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cVrdr6Awb9v31Al0_Bh6pm1kyAZLacLN17hhcUMcN3cYPMAn5Nj--RTT4Svkmu0IoKsXjaFwn9P7ULPUvYQpXdL5gcAKObspJZ2ifVXnnKZpyaGsvXCQzHfHErXnpJm3B-Xfr_WByl6uMd05RUVs7_OAC6jb3QZUk7kwssbBLzfo5j3IPifOsvn-ftMh5EcKYDBU9u8bHyTDGYjFP6buPIYsCoN8q3kPYrMv8ZAoCktjiO2T...
194 days ago
I too am trying to figure out how to add images to a post, where would i get urls to images I have, would having them in drive work. Is there no&...
195 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...