My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
Did someone mention Harry's Perks >:D

Really though, nice job, I may one day switch over, but I pretty much have backups of much of the stuff from over the years, well up until 2017 when I made the backup, a lot of what I had is gone from after that. I enjoy harry's set and ease of use, idk from what I'm aware Harry's downloads are no longer available?

Started working toward it today and have most of it working [NOT THAT I CAN SHARE IT] :/ But I will soon have HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 Modified to work RAW Put together for map building! I have the perks working and more than half of the vending machines show up, so in their stead I'm placing the correct xmodels. I don't want to use the 3.07 RAW so I'm not.

Update:
NOT USING THE PATCH OR LOCALIZE

All perk machines have a model/appearance except Widows Wine.

All Perks working and Wonderfizz, again except Widows Wine.

HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 RAW, Success. ish. I wanted Widows Wine to work but I don;t have the model, will figure something out later.

Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 09:12:47 am by Undeadmetal
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Did someone mention Harry's Perks >:D

Really though, nice job, I may one day switch over, but I pretty much have backups of much of the stuff from over the years, well up until 2017 when I made the backup, a lot of what I had is gone from after that. I enjoy harry's set and ease of use, idk from what I'm aware Harry's downloads are no longer available?

Started working toward it today and have most of it working [NOT THAT I CAN SHARE IT] :/ But I will soon have HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 Modified to work RAW Put together for map building! I have the perks working and more than half of the vending machines show up, so in their stead I'm placing the correct xmodels. I don't want to use the 3.07 RAW so I'm not.

Update:
NOT USING THE PATCH OR LOCALIZE

All perk machines have a model/appearance except Widows Wine.

All Perks working and Wonderfizz, again except Widows Wine.

HarryBo21's Perks 5.0.0 RAW, Success. ish. I wanted Widows Wine to work but I don;t have the model, will figure something out later.
Oke? :confused-smiley:, Goodluck! :+1:  
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
My mistake if I knew you were still active I would’ve just asked the major differences. What sets your apart? Is it more stable than Harry’s were? I appreciate it! I apologize for the randomness of my other post. Glad to see a pack still available for the perks. Nice job!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
My mistake if I knew you were still active I would’ve just asked the major differences. What sets your apart? Is it more stable than Harry’s were? I appreciate it! I apologize for the randomness of my other post. Glad to see a pack still available for the perks. Nice job!
Actually there is almost no difference between mine and his, I still had Harry's files from version 5.2.0 but he removed every download link from the internet.
During the Covid lockdown I had some free time and choose to rebuild the Black Ops Perks, I fixed all the issues I saw from his latest version and made a new release.
Kept it simple without the models in the raw folder.

localized_common.ff's are almost never used so I give them the option to use this name and to use localized_MAPNAME.ff and MAPNAME_patch.ff files.
Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 10:56:55 pm by gympie6
<31
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Undeadmetal's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Actually there is almost no difference between mine and his, I still had Harry's files from version 5.2.0 but he removed every download link from the internet.
During the Covid lockdown I had some free time and choose to rebuild the Black Ops Perks, I fixed all the issues I saw from his latest version and made a new release.
Kept it simple without the models in the raw folder.

localized_common.ff's are almost never used so I give them the option to use this name to use localized_MAPNAME.ff and MAPNAME_patch.ff files.

Oh sweet! Thanks for the quick response. 5.20 + Your Fixes lol probably better than just 5.0.0 either way!

I happen to have talked to NateSmithZombie before he up and did about the same thing as harry but more politely from what I'm aware, If it wasn't /isn't a problem, I have and would post the content. Original credits given of course as much so as possible. Pretty sure I'm not allowed to though correct? Has been years.

Nates Bo2 Weapons, Afterlife,Avogadro, Motd Wolves, Denizens,

Harry's Shields, Harry's Craftables, Harry's Mystery Box Pack, Perks-Shields-Craftables Combined, Origins HUD, Hell's Retriever/Redeemer, Perks 5.0.0 & 5.1.0

Failed height=359

Edit: Or if you want we can chat and figure out/fix certain things about each, fix them up, and repost updated copies.

Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 11:32:52 pm by Undeadmetal
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups

Oh sweet! Thanks for the quick response. 5.20 + Your Fixes lol probably better than just 5.0.0 either way!

I happen to have talked to NateSmithZombie before he up and did about the same thing as harry but more politely from what I'm aware, If it wasn't /isn't a problem, I have and would post the content. Original credits given of course as much so as possible. Pretty sure I'm not allowed to though correct? Has been years.

Nates Bo2 Weapons, Afterlife,Avogadro, Motd Wolves, Denizens,

Harry's Shields, Harry's Craftables, Harry's Mystery Box Pack, Perks-Shields-Craftables Combined, Origins HUD, Hell's Retriever/Redeemer, Perks 5.0.0 & 5.1.0

(Image removed from quote.)

Edit: Or if you want we can chat and figure out/fix certain things about each, fix them up, and repost updated copies.
I am not sure what you're asking but I stopped modding. I still have some stuff but not everything.
Date Registered: 24 August 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Slade313's Groups
Slade313's Contact & Social Links
I'm having an issue where the zombies aren't going to the distraction point, even though I have it on the map.

What might be the issue? :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
I'm having an issue where the zombies aren't going to the distraction point, even though I have it on the map.

What might be the issue? :)
I think you have missed a step while installing the perks, look through the installation instructions for help.
Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 06:46:18 am by gympie6

Loading ...