Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Poyuma's Groups
If you followed most tutorials on Youtube on how to change Round Music and the Game Over music you may have noticed that whenever you pause your game while one of the .wav files is playing it will keep playing which really throws off the flow of your map. Here is the fix to this little bug.

(Note: this is not a tutorial on how to add custom music, if you want to learn how watch =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHAdF9QmYY)

Step 1. Locate your user_aliases.csv file usually under ROOT\share\raw\sound\aliases
Step 2. Locate the lines of code that you want to change.
Step 3. Copy this line of code
Code Snippet
Plaintext
,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Step 4. Now paste this just after your .wav file in the code like this

Before:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,map_name/your_song,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,map_name/your_song,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now link your map up now it should stop playing the music during the menu!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
If you followed most tutorials on Youtube on how to change Round Music and the Game Over music you may have noticed that whenever you pause your game while one of the .wav files is playing it will keep playing which really throws off the flow of your map. Here is the fix to this little bug.

(Note: this is not a tutorial on how to add custom music, if you want to learn how watch =http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHAdF9QmYY)

Step 1. Locate your user_aliases.csv file usually under ROOT\share\raw\sound\aliases
Step 2. Locate the lines of code that you want to change.
Step 3. Copy this line of code
Code Snippet
Plaintext
,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Step 4. Now paste this just after your .wav file in the code like this

Before:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,map_name/your_song,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,map_name/your_song,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now link your map up now it should stop playing the music during the menu!

It would also be helpful to tell us what was actually changed to make it work, it isn't needed I'm just interested to how you decided to do this.
Date Registered: 19 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Poyuma's Groups
It would also be helpful to tell us what was actually changed to make it work, it isn't needed I'm just interested to how you decided to do this.

:) This tutorial was a bit simplified for people but basically I CTRL+F the word 'PAUSE' in the .csv file because at the top of the code there is the variables to tell you what you can change

They look like this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber

(I counted up the commas and the words and they are the same amount)

So I counted the words backwards and I found out that Pauseable was 34th word from RowSourceLineNumber. I then found the audio code I was editing and counted 34 commas backwards then put the word 'yes' before the 34th comma. Then it worked. The other edits in the code I provided in the first post can be edited if you like they are just personal preferences.

Hope this gave a bit of a better understanding sorry about the confusion :D
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
:) This tutorial was a bit simplified for people but basically I CTRL+F the word 'PAUSE' in the .csv file because at the top of the code there is the variables to tell you what you can change

They look like this
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber

(I counted up the commas and the words and they are the same amount)

So I counted the words backwards and I found out that Pauseable was 34th word from RowSourceLineNumber. I then found the audio code I was editing and counted 34 commas backwards then put the word 'yes' before the 34th comma. Then it worked. The other edits in the code I provided in the first post can be edited if you like they are just personal preferences.

Hope this gave a bit of a better understanding sorry about the confusion :D

I suggest using UGX Alias Editor, can easily get this info without counting, lol. Or use Excel, either one works
Date Registered: 19 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Poyuma's Groups
I suggest using UGX Alias Editor, can easily get this info without counting, lol. Or use Excel, either one works
  Hahahaha yea I actually just started using Sublime, found out I could highlight the characters to find how many commas there are :D

Loading ...