Local Time
April 26, 2024, 04:32:42 am

Contact & Social Links

Twitch
Twitter
CoD WaW
poyuma
Youtube
You can probably just shorten the .wav files in audacity. You might want to add a 'Fade In/Out' effect(s) to your song as it may sound chopped off when you put it into the game.
7 years ago
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.
7 years ago
I suggest using UGX Alias Editor, can easily get this info without counting, lol. Or use Excel, either one works
  Hahahaha yea I actually just started using Sublime, found out I could highlight the...
7 years ago
It would also be helpful to tell us what was actually changed to make it work, it isn't needed I'm just interested to how you decided to do this.

:) This tutorial was a bit simpli...
7 years ago
If you followed most tutorials on Youtube on how to change Round Music and the Game Over music you may have noticed that whenever you pause your game while one of the .wav files is playing it will keep playing which really throws off the flow of your map. Here is the fix to this little bug.
7 years ago
The way I have been doing has been with using multiple snow 'fx' in the fx Browser.
7 years ago
Loading ...