broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 3 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ersinbelikeswag's Contact & Social Links
So made like 4 maps and everything works except one thing and that is that the zombies don't move or go to the windows. I have tried placing pathnodes close and far and I never have any overlapping and I make sure my zombie spawner kvps are correct and copy maps from youtube videos but for some reason the pathnodes dont work and the zombies stand still. Why?
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ZombieSlayerr115
Signature
Please. Save me.
isaacscott935's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
isaacscott935's Contact & Social LinksZombieSlayerr115isaac935
Have you added zones to your map, using info_volume? This tells the game when to activate certain zombie spawners.
If you have done that, make sure that you have added this into your map's .gsc file:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_adjacent_zone( "zone_name",		"next_zone",	"enter_next_zone" );
(Replace the word in speech marks to your zone, the next zone, and then the same zone as the second but with "enter_" in front of it.
Make sure the zones have the correct KVPs added to them, or they won't work. 
Also make sure that your door and trigger KVPs are correct.
Use these tutorials to help you with adding zones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEvuyhU-sPw
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Ultimate+Guide+to+Zones+in+v1.4+Maps
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
So made like 4 maps and everything works except one thing and that is that the zombies don't move or go to the windows. I have tried placing pathnodes close and far and I never have any overlapping and I make sure my zombie spawner kvps are correct and copy maps from youtube videos but for some reason the pathnodes dont work and the zombies stand still. Why?
It sounds like something went wrong while compiling the map? If so you have to fix that first because the pathing part will be skipped.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
If you have zombies that are behind windows you need to make sure you don't have the kvp script_string find_flesh. If you do they will not move being trapped behind a window, therefore they will stand still due to the fact they can't reach there target (Players) you need to remove that kvp if you have it so then they will spawn and target with node at teh window then once they traverse the zombies targert is the players. Hope this helps and perhaps it could be the reason your zombies aren't moving.
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well, you need to do another step if the barrier where zombies are supposed to go through don't have an actual barrier board.

Loading ...