Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
GAM3VIDZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
GAM3VIDZ's Contact & Social LinksGAM3VIDZGAM3VIDZMy Website
Put a script_model in radiant give it a targetname of something like "ee_cookies"
In a script (load this in your map.gsc from around the main call) do this:

Looks like I need to start talking to you again you know your scripting :) I realized you were my friends list on WAW was wondering why your name looked familiar lol
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
Mr.Waddelboy22
elichvatal's Groups
elichvatal's Contact & Social Links
says uninitalized variable player Again i was think of replacing all 'player' with 'self' but that wouldent make any sense.
And decided not to do the challenge map :D
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
says uninitalized variable player Again i was think of replacing all 'player' with 'self' but that wouldent make any sense.
And decided not to do the challenge map :D

Your gonna have to either learn how to trouble shoot little things like that yourself or give more information. developer 1 in console, then start the game. find the line for the error and give more information other than "says uninitalized variable player Again". Include your current updated code or a screen shot or something. Your gonna find out that the error is simply you are using player somewhere and haven't told the script what a player is yet. And the previous fix for that error was that you wanted self because self was the player, because the function was thread on the player. Probably a similar issue. If you are using Dukips script then it should say player in it anymore anywhere. players and players yes, but not player.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Your gonna have to either learn how to trouble shoot little things like that yourself or give more information. developer 1 in console, then start the game. find the line for the error and give more information other than "says uninitalized variable player Again". Include your current updated code or a screen shot or something. Your gonna find out that the error is simply you are using player somewhere and haven't told the script what a player is yet. And the previous fix for that error was that you wanted self because self was the player, because the function was thread on the player. Probably a similar issue. If you are using Dukips script then it should say player in it anymore anywhere. players and players yes, but not player.
Hes right, this is a common issue around here lately. We need more info to help, and its down to the user to get that info

Just "not doing" something coz it wont work isnt gonna help you, your just gonna run into another similar issue later

Loading ...