Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
Hey, got a small problem. Hit the memory limit. Seems im at the brink, but i need to add more guns, i can only fit about 5 before i hit the limit. Is there a way to make it ignore stock guns, it seems as if their still being called because i hit the limit with much less guns than what WaW has for stock. Thanks
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
You can add prob 5-6 WaW guns for one AW-weapon for example. The models and texture's etc are waaay bigger, so they take up more room. You could maybe reduce some texture's to 1024x1024 or even 512x512. Also understood from Stevie sounds take up a lot of room, and are an 'easy' way to free some space..

offtopic: how do the teleporters work, you still need a kill-zombie script as backup? lemme know..
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
You can add prob 5-6 WaW guns for one AW-weapon for example. The models and texture's etc are waaay bigger, so they take up more room. You could maybe reduce some texture's to 1024x1024 or even 512x512. Also understood from Stevie sounds take up a lot of room, and are an 'easy' way to free some space..

offtopic: how do the teleporters work, you still need a kill-zombie script as backup? lemme know..
Removed half the guns and some sounds and got it to load... need to figure out the rest from here

off topic: It barley bugs out so I don't think I need it
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Did you remove the dlc3_iwd from mods folder. That has a good few WAW guns in there. I was thinking i could just reuse them as different guns , change them in the weapons editor or something.

Loading ...