Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
Alright, so ive been wanting to make this topic for a while but have been way too lazy to do so. As some of you may know, you can share games thorugh family share option in settings. It is a very simple process and there is no harm on either side of the bargain. The person sharing their account essentially shares their library to another person, and while the main account owner is offline, the person who recieved the account can play the games. But the moment the main account holder gets online, the person gets booted off so the main account holder can play. If you do share accounts, it is through the process of enabling the option in settings for family sharing and logging onto the other persons account and doing the same, then the library is enabled. As easy as that. Don't trust them with your password? NO PROBLEM! Just use the freeware teamviewer to do it all by yourself on their computer without them seeing you plug in your password, making it a foolproof system enabling you to share without even leaving your computer. Ill do this with someone over teamviewer if they want for evidence and ill record it to show what to do. So if your best friend has black ops and u need to rip weapons, you can leagally obtain a copy for free then they can disable your account by entering settings. Its that simple. Hopefully the people in the comments want to try this. If you have a semi-extensive steam library i will do this with you. I have Black Ops 2 up for grabs, Gmod, LFD2, and Sniper elite NZ army. If u have a couple of decent games i will show u guys how it works :) ok, so things i need to mention about this:

You shouldnt have any problems, but im not responsible
Some games, such as DayZ, do not work. You can do noting to fix that
Please if you have nothing to share, dont ask to recieve
THE PROGRESS WILL BE SEPRATE ON EVERY ACCOUNT! if your level 20 in blops and u share it, they will be level 1 and you will be level 20. they are not related
DONT BE STUPID! only do your sharing through teamviewer. Do NOT give your password to ANYBODY. EVER.
Hopefully i will find someone to do this with me and ill spit out a tutorial. Happy sharing!
8)

So if u cant play it looks like this

And your library will look like this

then you expand it and

when he is offline the game looks like this

And you are good to play then :) You will know they are online if u click the shortcut and it redirects you to the steam game page. And that's it! My skype is live:zzeppieri so message me if u need black ops 2 or any other game I have if u have something in return :)
I know I really didn't go in- depth on what to do so just wait until someone volunteers to do it with me and I'll show you what to do
Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:05:05 pm by vinnyz500
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Fixed your images for you
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
Fixed your images for you
thank you I didn't know what I did wrong :) also if u guys want a tutorial/legitimacy proof someone either PM me or tell me on here in the comments so I can show what to do and I'll share my library and you will share yours ;)
Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:55:17 pm by vinnyz500
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
thank you I didn't know what I did wrong :) also if u guys want a tutorial/legitimacy proof someone either PM me or tell me on here in the comments so I can show what to do and I'll share my library and you will share yours ;)

You used the gyazo pic. For images to show up on the forum you have to save the gyazo pic to your computer then upload them to a image hosting site, such as imgur, then post the link here
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
You used the gyazo pic. For images to show up on the forum you have to save the gyazo pic to your computer then upload them to a image hosting site, such as imgur, then post the link here
Right click the gyazo then select copy image url or similar depending on the browser and then you paste that into the image tags. Works just as well with less work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
Thank you guys will be useful for later posts
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
at first when this was advertised by valve I was pretty excited for the reason that I was under the assumption the other person that you lend your library to would essentially have every game that I had. My son is an avid gamer so I thought finally my days of buying two copies of most games were over. Little did I know that in order for the other person can play u cant be online. Also its worthless if u got someone who plays all the time.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
vinnyz500's Groups
at first when this was advertised by valve I was pretty excited for the reason that I was under the assumption the other person that you lend your library to would essentially have every game that I had. My son is an avid gamer so I thought finally my days of buying two copies of most games were over. Little did I know that in order for the other person can play u cant be online. Also its worthless if u got someone who plays all the time.
yeah i understand where ur coming from... i was pretty let down you couldnt lend the game but u know its liveable. Some will be on all the times but u can find times when their off i guess. I mainly made this for people who needed copies of Black ops for weapons and stuff but ya know, not everyone is on 24/7.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
makes sense, as without that little "catch" piracy would run rampant ;)
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
This is actually why I love Playstation. My wife and I both game and being able to game share and play simultaneously has saved me tons on money :D But as far as steam sharing, yea pretty useless if you play the game everyday like I do.

Loading ...