Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Helloooo
archmeister94's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
archmeister94's Contact & Social Linksarchmeister94WiidSmokerArchmeister94
So now thats BO3 is getting modding tools what is this site going to do, will there be a custom BO3 Zomebies section etc?

Over the years, the Call of Duty® community has proven itself to be among the most passionate in the world – and we count ourselves fortunate to make games for you.
We’ve been listening to one of your top requests and are excited to announce that modding and mapping are coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 PC!
We’ve still got a lot of work left to do, but here’s our current plan:
You will be able to create Maps & Game Modes and more!
We will include Unranked Dedicated Server Files with the tools so you can run servers with modded content anywhere you choose.
We will provide an Unranked Server Browser so you can easily find and join servers with modded content.
Closed Alpha target date:  March 2016
Please remember that this is software development, so things don’t always work out exactly as planned.  Sometimes features slip or drop off altogether, sometimes they get replaced with other, more awesome features as we hit into limitations of our original plans.
There is much more news to come including updates on Open Beta timing.  In order to keep you informed, we’ll periodically publish developer blog posts to share our progress with our fans. Stay tuned to the Treyarch blog for more information.
And yes, this is for real.
Sincerely,
Cesar Stastny
Director of Development

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
There's already another topic discussing the same thing.
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
will there be a custom BO3 Zomebies section etc?
Yes
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
already a topic  :poker:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Please remember that this is software development, so things don’t always work out exactly as planned.  Sometimes features slip or drop off altogether, sometimes they get replaced with other, more awesome features as we hit into limitations of our original plans.
Hopefully the mod tools don't get scrapped entirely
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Hopefully the mod tools don't get scrapped entirely

BO3 is now the 2nd and 3rd best seller on Steam ever since that announcement of mod tools, they backed themselves into a corner if they dare say "sorry we cancelled mod tools" they would be stabbing a bunch of people in the back and would lose many customers.
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:21:09 am by SoulTaker
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
BO3 is not the 2nd and 3rd best seller on Steam ever since that announcement of mod tools, they backed themselves into a corner if they dare says "sorry we cancelled mod tools" they would be stabbing a bunch of people in the back and would lose many customers.
I highly doubt they would, but i would still expect the usual teething problems and delays at most

Loading ...