broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Signature
This game is f***ed when PewDiePie starts playing it.
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
I excited to this! Pre-Oder Confirmed, i loved the innovate, all fans have been asking for a new Experience cod, then, SledgHammer bring then, but, people dont liked, ah, sorry, but:
FUCK YOU

If you dont liked go play BF, people never played AW and are saying that is bullshit,
shit fans.

PS: Sorry for my language, i'm not a English

What innovation are you talking about? What new experience are you talking about?
Each year Activision is coming up with same garbage talk and treat fans like we're some illiterate imbeciles.

New CoD will be never seen beforethere will be dedicated servers, quick scoping is off the game
Really?
Now this year they claim it will be most ambitious CoD game ever what ever that means. Will see about it though.

But anyway sounds like you need to read and understand things you read first, before paying for something that isn't out yet.
Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:34:49 pm by e0894ed4
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I'm going to wait 2 months at least before I even consider buying this. After Ghosts, I don't trust anything COD. At least they didn't have a fucking glitch in their trailer this time XD. The shotgun looks interesting, but very exploitable. I don't like that all these maps will be "surrounded" by a sort of kill-barrier I guess or a wall, but it's fine I guess. I'm sad because there'll be no zombies and no infected :(. I hope they find something to replace these for "fun-factors" for me, but the invisibility will be a bitch forever. I am absolutely THRILLED about the multiple firing types for weapons. I personally use single-shot ARs or Marksman rifles because they get the kill really fast if you spam and they're always very controllable and to be able to do that with any gun will be nice. The Storm looks AMAZING, but I have a feeling it may be patched post-release. I'm glad their making it so I can stomp someone to death too. I hate jumping onto a guy and not killing him. I really hope they fixed the knifing in this game because it is AWFUL in Ghosts. I'm interested, but not enough to plan on getting it. I'll be too busy saving money for Dead Island 2 and Dying Light ;)
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
Date Registered: 12 July 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
e0894ed4's Groups
e0894ed4's Contact & Social Links
Date Registered: 8 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hello00417's Groups
hello00417's Contact & Social Links
 :-X
Where's the Zombie????? Really, it's all the same COD games that comes out. But, with better mods n' stuff. REally????
New Zombies, New COD.... Now, that's a COD game
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I really can't wait for this game, going to get it on pc  ;) to bad no zombies tho  :poker:
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
rdthdthth
omgitsbothscarab's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
omgitsbothscarab's Contact & Social Linksbothscarab86LilyMu
I'd like to see how long it takes for the BO1 playerbase to be higher than AW's.
Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 02:48:34 am by omgitsbothscarab
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Now the co op mode is also revealed, it just feels empty. IW has got aliens, 3arc got zombies going on and it feels like SHG was so busy doing their best to make SP and MP it's like they forgot side mode. Instead they just copied Survival mode from Mw3. Wow so innovation, much new thing for the frenchise.
Well considering they worked on MW3 with IW, Im not that surprised

I think what we need to remember is, yes, a lot of the features look similar to those in Titanfall and Destiny...

But NO they are not copying...

All FPS will go in this direction now, NOT doing it would be detrimental. And it cant be copying, as all these games were in development at the "same time". How would they "copy" each other

Clearly they all just want verticality to be a factor now. I think all FPS we ever see now will be similar in "some" way, as this appears to just be the "next level of gaming"
Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 06:12:18 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
Cod has fallen to the ground since stopping power was removed, any cod after mw2 (maybe black ops...) was terribly rushed
Date Registered: 12 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Wymiatacz's Groups
Wymiatacz's Contact & Social Links
it sucks, am tired of the future.
CoD life ended in MW2.
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Shut up, clock in, and load up
Signature
My maps:
Kino der toten (remake) | Shinra Ops | Moon | Thorvik | Oldie | Gateway | Ward | NeoBase | Devastation
A-Grand's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
A-Grand's Contact & Social Links
I like all CoD games except Ghosts.
I don't like AW because it looks like it plays like Crysis/Titanfall, and since it's Sledgehammer that means no zombies.

I'm skipping this one.

Loading ...