Created 11 years ago
by treminaor
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I love the idea although can you specify what those locations are? I'll start basic mapping soon.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I love the idea although can you specify what those locations are? I'll start basic mapping soon.
I've never played any of the BO2 zombie maps so I'm not sure what location would be best, we'd need someone who's played it to help choose a good area for each. I can write the objectives for each floor if someone can script it.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I've never played any of the BO2 zombie maps so I'm not sure what location would be best, we'd need someone who's played it to help choose a good area for each. I can write the objectives for each floor if someone can script it.
I played all of them excluding die rise and mob of the dead.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Do whatever area they raved about in the trailers for each DLC. Then, when you enter the floor, I can play an audio clip of some stupid thing David says in the trailer about the area xD
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Do whatever area they raved about in the trailers for each DLC. Then, when you enter the floor, I can play an audio clip of some stupid thing David says in the trailer about the area xD
If youll do a adding (not replacing) custom sound tutorial the ill handle the audio stuff myself.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
If youll do a adding (not replacing) custom sound tutorial the ill handle the audio stuff myself.
I love how ALL of this came from a post from me being sad about the Wave Gun and the Mustang and Sally not being in 1.1. But seriously, if you get the dual wield mod down, PLEASE put in the Mustang and Sally! There is not point of having dual wield weapons in zombies without the M and S! And I do understand that this is still in development, I'm just saying what I think and what a lot of BO zombie fans would think.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I love how ALL of this came from a post from me being sad about the Wave Gun and the Mustang and Sally not being in 1.1. But seriously, if you get the dual wield mod down, PLEASE put in the Mustang and Sally! There is not point of having dual wield weapons in zombies without the M and S! And I do understand that this is still in development, I'm just saying what I think and what a lot of BO zombie fans would think.

Bio, quit interrupting! This is not the place for that...oops, my bad, maybe we need to start a new topic for this epic Treyarch map Ray/Trem :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Bio, quit interrupting! This is not the place for that...oops, my bad, maybe we need to start a new topic for this epic Treyarch map Ray/Trem :D
Just some more mapping left for creating a WIP topic. I'm working on BO2 style pre-mission loadout customization.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
It would be AWESOME if you guys made a custom wonder weapon!
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Well, i had an idea that will probably be a good addition to the mod.
The idea consist on a new feature that's called ''restrictions'' (Example: When you are going to choose the gamemode [you need to choose Arcade or Classic] you can select a restriction like No Power , No Doors , Pistols Only , Etc...)
It will be a challenge to the skilled players so i have another idea for this feature  (MOAR IDEAS MOAR!) , there will be ''Leaderboards'' in this page so if you send a message to an administrator with a proof that you get to a high round with a restriction you will appear in the Leaderboards (Like UGX Cabin one).

Also it will be good to make an option to play gun game with another weapons or a specific type of them (Shotguns & Snipers Gun Game for Example)
Your topic has been merged into the v1.1 discussion topic as a reply.

I have previously considered restrictions, and I think they are a pointless addition when you already have control of what you do. You don't need to disable everything but pistols for instance - just don't use anything but pistols. But for modes like Gun Game and Sharpshooter where you are forced to use certain guns, we are currently implementing a way to limit what guns are "in play". For example, you could play a Gun Game round with only Shotguns and Pistols.

If we do support any sort of leaderboards in the future, I would agree with you that a restriction setting would be useful in all modes, to ensure the person actually stuck to the restrictions.
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xsandersx's Groups
xsandersx's Contact & Social Links
I want you to create the sliquifier in ugx mod 1.1 !   ;) (PS: It would be awesome if it was pack-a-punchable  :rainbow:)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I want you to create the sliquifier in ugx mod 1.1 !   ;) (PS: It would be awesome if it was pack-a-punchable  :rainbow:)

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=924.0
Date Registered: 27 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Avidityplays's Groups
Avidityplays's Contact & Social LinksAvidityplaysAvidityplaysAvidityplays
I'm not up to date on everything zombie related, so I do not know whether this has been done, nor whether it is possible within world at war, however, the BIG robot from ORIGINS would be cool in a custom map, maybe not exactly a robot as it could be re-textured, something where you could jump in for a while, and which moves off its own accord and can be used to flatten players or zombies.. I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be cool to see
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I'm not up to date on everything zombie related, so I do not know whether this has been done, nor whether it is possible within world at war, however, the BIG robot from ORIGINS would be cool in a custom map, maybe not exactly a robot as it could be re-textured, something where you could jump in for a while, and which moves off its own accord and can be used to flatten players or zombies.. I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be cool to see
It would be map specific as the robot has to step differently when the elevation of the map changes. As long as the poly count is low enough then I can't think of a reason it wouldn't be possible. As we are not making a map but a mod this wouldn't be entirely possible so we won't be adding it. I also don't really like the idea, I don't know how the rest of the team feels about it.
Date Registered: 27 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Avidityplays's Groups
Avidityplays's Contact & Social LinksAvidityplaysAvidityplaysAvidityplays
Okay, no problem I would suggest more things, but as I said, I am not really up to date with everything COD Zombie! Thanks for replying :D

Loading ...