Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[WIP] NDU-Revamp - Released

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: Which should I do? (cant decide)

Another public beta
7 (50%)
Release
7 (50%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
-Updated WIP (Added download)
Date Registered: 18 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
KangarooChili's Groups
KangarooChili's Contact & Social Links
Played the map solo and with friends for a bit and I know it's a beta but it has a lot of bugs. You can get on top of perk machines by dolphin diving on them. There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box. The points don't seem to work right for some reason a knife would randomly only give 60 points. Haven't tested all the perks yet but so far i like the look and feel, especially the black ops 3 models. If you can work out the bugs and add some nice custom weapons, this will definitely be one of my favorites when it releases.
Date Registered: 16 May 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JD The Tank's Groups
JD The Tank's Contact & Social Links
Had a lot of fun playing this mod! Felt a little overpowered, but it added more fun! Survived untill round 76 (started at round 20) until I got bored. The settings at the beginning were awesome too! I can't wait for the full version to come out buddy! :D
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Played the map solo and with friends for a bit and I know it's a beta but it has a lot of bugs. You can get on top of perk machines by dolphin diving on them.
I could fix this but if i did the clip (the thing that stops your from walking through the model) will be too wide, right now its at the perfect width but not height for the perks but the next clip up would be too wide and the perfect height, im gonna give the second ago but if it feels too wide i will revert

There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box.
dont know how you managed to remove the limit since when i tested (right before the beta) i could only have 3 weapons with mule kick and 2 without mule kick but doesn't hurt give it look into and see why its happening

If you can work out the bugs and add some nice custom weapons, this will definitely be one of my favorites when it releases.
custom weapons is what im gonna be working on next, after i fix all the bugs, but anyways thanks for the feedback

Had a lot of fun playing this mod! Felt a little overpowered, but it added more fun! Survived untill round 76 (started at round 20) until I got bored. The settings at the beginning were awesome too! I can't wait for the full version to come out buddy! :D
thanks for the feedback, do you think to controls for the settings at the start are ok? or would they need to be changed

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 04:56:46 pm

There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box.

dont know how you managed to remove the limit since when i tested (right before the beta) i could only have 3 weapons with mule kick and 2 without mule kick but doesn't hurt give it look into and see why its happening
just gave it look and i still have the weapon limit, could you tell how you managed to get all weapons or was just buy the box take weapon and it gave your a fourth and fifth and so on
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
KangarooChili's Groups
I could fix this but if i did the clip (the thing that stops your from walking through the model) will be too wide, right now its at the perfect width but not height for the perks but the next clip up would be too wide and the perfect height, im gonna give the second ago but if it feels too wide i will revert
custom weapons is what im gonna be working on next, after i fix all the bugs, but anyways thanks for the feedback
thanks for the feedback, do you think to controls for the settings at the start are ok? or would they need to be changed

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 04:56:46 pm

just gave it look and i still have the weapon limit, could you tell how you managed to get all weapons or was just buy the box take weapon and it gave your a fourth and fifth and so on
I'm not sure but without mule kick i can get as many weapons as in the map whether i buy it from the wall or box it just adds it into my arsenal until i have all the weapons. If I have mule kick I can only have 3 weapons just like normal, not sure if it's just on my end but i have downloaded many times and i even reinstalled my waw to make sure mine wasn't broken. Back to the perk machines, i wouldn't worry about fixing them except maybe quick revive because i've randomly dolphin dived near it and got stuck on top of it some how. Also, not a bug but i would re locate the power room wunderfizz, it just looks very out of place.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
If he got a gun by a method other than from the box or wall - that will be how ;)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I am using Harry's perks on my map and can confirm this doesn't happen, it only happens when I use give but in normal play you wouldn't use give "weapon"...
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
KangarooChili's Groups
Well never mind, i reinstalled my WaW for the second time and the gun limit works. idk what was wrong with it, wasn't using any commands, trainers, etc so I'm not sure what was causing the problem. Sorry for that my WaW must not like me.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups

Place 2, offset one slightly higher eg :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
location.origin // normal one
location.origin + ( 0, 0, 32 ); // 32 higher

theyll collide with one another, but that doesnt matter, and will make the barrier 32 higher, but same other dimensions
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Place 2, offset one slightly higher eg :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
location.origin // normal one
location.origin + ( 0, 0, 32 ); // 32 higher

theyll collide with one another, but that doesnt matter, and will make the barrier 32 higher, but same other dimensions
Harry im way ahead of you, ive already done this xD it was the first thing that came to mind, after replying to the comment

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 08:24:43 pm
not a bug but i would re locate the power room wunderfizz, it just looks very out of place.
Im trying to have the fizzes in a place where they have access to the sky (so that the ball doesn't go noclip through walls) but im thinking of removing that fizz anyway, but thanks for the feedback on it
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
could remove its machine and put its "random perk" idea on something else ;)

Maybe the weapon cabinet or something
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
could remove its machine and put its "random perk" idea on something else ;)

Maybe the weapon cabinet or something
if you mean have the wunderfizzes model be the weapon cabinet im stick with the fizz model
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
if you mean have the wunderfizzes model be the weapon cabinet im stick with the fizz model
either that or just drop its start and end animations or something

Otherwise yeah you just gotta be sorta aware of the roof

lol, just for a laugh i put some pipes above mine that are the same size as the ball, so it looks like the ball dissapears off into the pipe and comes back out elsewhere. kinda cool :)
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
I never thought that I would appreciate having perks/PaP on Nacht till I experienced it. Now I'm thinking "Where has this been all my life?" lol.

I was really impressed with how good the perk machines looked. Especially the Wunderfizz w/ the floating sphere! The custom viewhands were also really nice. However, as others have said, the map is waaaay too easy with all of this stuff.

I feel like giving players difficulty control via the start menu would be excellent. Items such as:

--Perks only through Der Wunderfizz (all other machines removed) on/off
--PaP on/off
--Faster Zombies on/off
--Faster Progression (zombies get tougher and faster quicker) on/off
--Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
--4 Perk Limit on/off

Options like these would allow for some much more interesting and challenging gameplay. I'd also add an option to make the map take place at night -- i always thought that default Nacht was way too bright.

And btw, I also got the unlimited weapons glitch. Even without Mule Kick I could hold every weapon I got.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I never thought that I would appreciate having perks/PaP on Nacht till I experienced it. Now I'm thinking "Where has this been all my life?" lol.

I was really impressed with how good the perk machines looked. Especially the Wunderfizz w/ the floating sphere! The custom viewhands were also really nice. However, as others have said, the map is waaaay too easy with all of this stuff.

I feel like giving players difficulty control via the start menu would be excellent. Items such as:

--Perks only through Der Wunderfizz (all other machines removed) on/off
--PaP on/off
--Faster Zombies on/off
--Faster Progression (zombies get tougher and faster quicker) on/off
--Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
--4 Perk Limit on/off

Options like these would allow for some much more interesting and challenging gameplay. I'd also add an option to make the map take place at night -- i always thought that default Nacht was way too bright.

And btw, I also got the unlimited weapons glitch. Even without Mule Kick I could hold every weapon I got.

^ Th perks themselves support this, I think hes just learning how to make a start menu in menu files to give us a way to pick the options

I made these perks as a "system" so you could set specific things, for specific game modes, like limit how many times you can use a particlar perk or perk machine, etc

Ill download it and take a look, that shouldnt be happening
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:10:37 pm by Harry Bo21

Loading ...