UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: DeletedUser on July 06, 2015, 08:30:55 pm

Title: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Released
Post by: DeletedUser on July 06, 2015, 08:30:55 pm
NDU-Revamp
This mod has been released (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7933)

Currently working on the following:
I feel like giving players difficulty control via the start menu would be excellent. Items such as:

1) Perks only through Der Wunderfizz (all other machines removed) on/off
2) PaP on/off
3) Faster Zombies on/off
4) Faster Progression (zombies get tougher and faster quicker) on/off
5) Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
6) 4 Perk Limit on/off

Options like these would allow for some much more interesting and challenging gameplay. I'd also add an option to make the map take place at night -- i always thought that default Nacht was way too bright.
1 - Complete
2 - Complete
3 - Complete - (you can choose the speed the zombies move at (walk/run/sprint))
4 - TODO
5 - Complete - (instead of all at once you can choose which to disable)
6 - Complete

What is this:

This is a simple Call of Duty World at War Zombies mod that we hope to revamp and tune up the way you play Nacht Der Untoten. (Please note the "Request beta" button is not for beta access its just so i can have a reference of the amount of people you want to play this mod)

How to use the pregame menu:

Attack / Aim move the cursor up and down
USE will activate the current option you are hovering over
Knife will go back a menu or if you are at the main menu it will start the game

This mod will run purely on Prototype scripts which means most of the stuff you are familiar with does not exist (like perks, pap, moving box, bowie) so we are going to need to create it all from scratch (basically recreating and rescripting the fancy stuff in zombies from scratch)

You can find all the features and bugs here (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/issues/1 (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/issues/1))

For more info on this mod please go here (
http://wardogsk93.github.io/NDU-Revamp/ (http://wardogsk93.github.io/NDU-Revamp/))

First look at this mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhRen1ItTVA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhRen1ItTVA)

Latest look at this mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hroadAmqi7c (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hroadAmqi7c)

Which menu is better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Ep3kz-5s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Ep3kz-5s)

Credits:
HarryBo21 - Black Ops 1 & 2 perks
BluntStuffy - Helped develop Harrys perks
Steviewonder87 - Helped develop Harrys perks
lilrifa - Main weapon, anim and model porter + testing
xSanchez - Script help + testing
Gerard0406 - Testing
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 07, 2015, 12:04:34 am
I swear I've seen this somewhere before...
oh wait, I have:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 07, 2015, 12:05:55 am
I think this one is a mod for the stock map, whereas pros one is a map made from that NDU prefab i always see people talking about  ;)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 07, 2015, 01:54:53 am
I think this one is a mod for the stock map, whereas pros one is a map made from that NDU prefab i always see people talking about  ;)
I know, it's bloody good.
(P.S. your perks works brilliantly, except tombstone)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 07, 2015, 03:54:18 am
I know, it's bloody good.
(P.S. your perks works brilliantly, except tombstone)
lol thank you

yeah tombstone was working, then when i fixed something else it broke, so i tried changing it entirely and ended up... just breaking it entirey instead lol

When Stevies around ill fix it again, he is the only one who helps me with co-op testing really ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on July 07, 2015, 03:57:11 am
Yes this is for the stock map and sorry about having no screenshots (if there was some it would just be screenshots of the pap waw perks and a power switch so nothing much yet)

I swear I've seen this somewhere before...
oh wait, I have: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0)

Post by: KangarooChili on July 19, 2015, 08:05:25 pm
Looks good. In my opinion I would only put the 4 original machines (in their latest editions ofc) in the map, and just have one, maybe two wonderfizz stations for the rest. Also i would do any possible visual upgrades such as, color enhancements, higer res textures. Can't wait, Pro's map is great but it detracts too much from the NDU experience hopefully this will preserve the classic feel.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 21, 2015, 06:23:55 am
Looks good. In my opinion I would only put the 4 original machines (in their latest editions ofc) in the map, and just have one, maybe two wonderfizz stations for the rest. Also i would do any possible visual upgrades such as, color enhancements, higer res textures. Can't wait, Pro's map is great but it detracts too much from the NDU experience hopefully this will preserve the classic feel.

i dont know if i can change the textures to a higher res version (since im just modding the original map, but i will try) i was gonna try to add a ee like the perk bottle one in NDU Reimagined (but it will give you the perk you shoot rather than just opening pap) but adding the wunderfizz sounds like a great idea
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 21, 2015, 06:44:55 am
i dont know if i can change the textures to a higher res version (since im just modding the original map, but i will try) i was gonna try to add a ee like the perk bottle one in NDU Reimagined (but it will give you the perk you shoot rather than just opening pap) but adding the wunderfizz sounds like a great idea
Only way i know of would be to rebuild the .ff file, but youd need to include all the stuff thats in the original ff, as well as your additions

Im also unsure "which" ff file youd need to edit, I assume common.ff
Post by: DeletedUser on July 21, 2015, 07:07:23 am
Only way i know of would be to rebuild the .ff file, but youd need to include all the stuff thats in the original ff, as well as your additions

Im also unsure "which" ff file youd need to edit, I assume common.ff
or i could just get the ndu prefab and do it from a .map file (but i will keep the exact same as the classic ndu no added rooms or anything (might try the prefab))
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 21, 2015, 07:33:28 am
yea, i mean there will probably be one or two materials that get missed so you might have to do it once or twice if you notice anything is missing ( Bare in mind hte NDU prefab isnt official, so could use a different texture here and there etc is what i mean ;) )
Post by: DeletedUser on July 21, 2015, 08:19:43 am
yea, i mean there will probably be one or two materials that get missed so you might have to do it once or twice if you notice anything is missing ( Bare in mind hte NDU prefab isnt official, so could use a different texture here and there etc is what i mean ;) )
i know that the NDU prefab isnt official but i dont have the mapping skills to recreate NDU but i know the basics of mapping so i might use the prefab but only add things like pap, perks (not rooms or anything like that just plain old vanilla NDU)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 21, 2015, 02:08:56 pm
ah, now im with you, I thought you meant use the textures that are loaded for the prefab against the stock map

im with ya now, cool ;)
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Beta coming soon
Post by: DeletedUser on July 27, 2015, 11:51:04 pm
-Updated WIP
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Beta coming soon
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 28, 2015, 07:32:15 am
managed to get it all in ok i see

You need pain.gsc btw, for cherrys stun feature to work. Adding the generic_human animscript from your raw to that iwd should do it, but ive reuploaded the corrected script anyway
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Public beta now available for download
Post by: DeletedUser on July 29, 2015, 11:04:17 pm
-Updated WIP (Added download)
Post by: KangarooChili on July 30, 2015, 03:45:29 am
Played the map solo and with friends for a bit and I know it's a beta but it has a lot of bugs. You can get on top of perk machines by dolphin diving on them. There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box. The points don't seem to work right for some reason a knife would randomly only give 60 points. Haven't tested all the perks yet but so far i like the look and feel, especially the black ops 3 models. If you can work out the bugs and add some nice custom weapons, this will definitely be one of my favorites when it releases.
Post by: JD The Tank on July 30, 2015, 10:39:53 am
Had a lot of fun playing this mod! Felt a little overpowered, but it added more fun! Survived untill round 76 (started at round 20) until I got bored. The settings at the beginning were awesome too! I can't wait for the full version to come out buddy! :D
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 04:21:34 pm
Played the map solo and with friends for a bit and I know it's a beta but it has a lot of bugs. You can get on top of perk machines by dolphin diving on them.
I could fix this but if i did the clip (the thing that stops your from walking through the model) will be too wide, right now its at the perfect width but not height for the perks but the next clip up would be too wide and the perfect height, im gonna give the second ago but if it feels too wide i will revert

There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box.
dont know how you managed to remove the limit since when i tested (right before the beta) i could only have 3 weapons with mule kick and 2 without mule kick but doesn't hurt give it look into and see why its happening

If you can work out the bugs and add some nice custom weapons, this will definitely be one of my favorites when it releases.
custom weapons is what im gonna be working on next, after i fix all the bugs, but anyways thanks for the feedback

Had a lot of fun playing this mod! Felt a little overpowered, but it added more fun! Survived untill round 76 (started at round 20) until I got bored. The settings at the beginning were awesome too! I can't wait for the full version to come out buddy! :D
thanks for the feedback, do you think to controls for the settings at the start are ok? or would they need to be changed

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 04:56:46 pm

There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box.

dont know how you managed to remove the limit since when i tested (right before the beta) i could only have 3 weapons with mule kick and 2 without mule kick but doesn't hurt give it look into and see why its happening
just gave it look and i still have the weapon limit, could you tell how you managed to get all weapons or was just buy the box take weapon and it gave your a fourth and fifth and so on
Post by: KangarooChili on July 30, 2015, 06:50:47 pm
I could fix this but if i did the clip (the thing that stops your from walking through the model) will be too wide, right now its at the perfect width but not height for the perks but the next clip up would be too wide and the perfect height, im gonna give the second ago but if it feels too wide i will revert
custom weapons is what im gonna be working on next, after i fix all the bugs, but anyways thanks for the feedback
thanks for the feedback, do you think to controls for the settings at the start are ok? or would they need to be changed

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 04:56:46 pm

just gave it look and i still have the weapon limit, could you tell how you managed to get all weapons or was just buy the box take weapon and it gave your a fourth and fifth and so on
I'm not sure but without mule kick i can get as many weapons as in the map whether i buy it from the wall or box it just adds it into my arsenal until i have all the weapons. If I have mule kick I can only have 3 weapons just like normal, not sure if it's just on my end but i have downloaded many times and i even reinstalled my waw to make sure mine wasn't broken. Back to the perk machines, i wouldn't worry about fixing them except maybe quick revive because i've randomly dolphin dived near it and got stuck on top of it some how. Also, not a bug but i would re locate the power room wunderfizz, it just looks very out of place.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 06:51:42 pm
If he got a gun by a method other than from the box or wall - that will be how ;)
Post by: Scobalula on July 30, 2015, 06:57:18 pm
I am using Harry's perks on my map and can confirm this doesn't happen, it only happens when I use give but in normal play you wouldn't use give "weapon"...
Post by: KangarooChili on July 30, 2015, 07:18:25 pm
Well never mind, i reinstalled my WaW for the second time and the gun limit works. idk what was wrong with it, wasn't using any commands, trainers, etc so I'm not sure what was causing the problem. Sorry for that my WaW must not like me.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 07:35:45 pm

Place 2, offset one slightly higher eg :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
location.origin // normal one
location.origin + ( 0, 0, 32 ); // 32 higher

theyll collide with one another, but that doesnt matter, and will make the barrier 32 higher, but same other dimensions
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 08:22:02 pm

Place 2, offset one slightly higher eg :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
location.origin // normal one
location.origin + ( 0, 0, 32 ); // 32 higher

theyll collide with one another, but that doesnt matter, and will make the barrier 32 higher, but same other dimensions
Harry im way ahead of you, ive already done this xD it was the first thing that came to mind, after replying to the comment

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 08:24:43 pm
not a bug but i would re locate the power room wunderfizz, it just looks very out of place.
Im trying to have the fizzes in a place where they have access to the sky (so that the ball doesn't go noclip through walls) but im thinking of removing that fizz anyway, but thanks for the feedback on it
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Public beta now available for 1 more day
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 08:46:00 pm
could remove its machine and put its "random perk" idea on something else ;)

Maybe the weapon cabinet or something
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 08:59:58 pm
could remove its machine and put its "random perk" idea on something else ;)

Maybe the weapon cabinet or something
if you mean have the wunderfizzes model be the weapon cabinet im stick with the fizz model
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:03:00 pm
if you mean have the wunderfizzes model be the weapon cabinet im stick with the fizz model
either that or just drop its start and end animations or something

Otherwise yeah you just gotta be sorta aware of the roof

lol, just for a laugh i put some pipes above mine that are the same size as the ball, so it looks like the ball dissapears off into the pipe and comes back out elsewhere. kinda cool :)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on July 30, 2015, 09:06:36 pm
I never thought that I would appreciate having perks/PaP on Nacht till I experienced it. Now I'm thinking "Where has this been all my life?" lol.

I was really impressed with how good the perk machines looked. Especially the Wunderfizz w/ the floating sphere! The custom viewhands were also really nice. However, as others have said, the map is waaaay too easy with all of this stuff.

I feel like giving players difficulty control via the start menu would be excellent. Items such as:

--Perks only through Der Wunderfizz (all other machines removed) on/off
--PaP on/off
--Faster Zombies on/off
--Faster Progression (zombies get tougher and faster quicker) on/off
--Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
--4 Perk Limit on/off

Options like these would allow for some much more interesting and challenging gameplay. I'd also add an option to make the map take place at night -- i always thought that default Nacht was way too bright.

And btw, I also got the unlimited weapons glitch. Even without Mule Kick I could hold every weapon I got.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:09:36 pm
I never thought that I would appreciate having perks/PaP on Nacht till I experienced it. Now I'm thinking "Where has this been all my life?" lol.

I was really impressed with how good the perk machines looked. Especially the Wunderfizz w/ the floating sphere! The custom viewhands were also really nice. However, as others have said, the map is waaaay too easy with all of this stuff.

--PaP on/off
--Faster Zombies on/off
--Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
--4 Perk Limit on/off

And btw, I also got the unlimited weapons glitch. Even without Mule Kick I could hold every weapon I got.

^ Th perks themselves support this, I think hes just learning how to make a start menu in menu files to give us a way to pick the options

I made these perks as a "system" so you could set specific things, for specific game modes, like limit how many times you can use a particlar perk or perk machine, etc

Ill download it and take a look, that shouldnt be happening
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:12:53 pm
^ Th perks themselves support this, I think hes just learning how to make a start menu in menu files to give us a way to pick the options

I made these perks as a "system" so you could set specific things, for specific game modes, like limit how many times you can use a particlar perk or perk machine, etc

Ill download it and take a look, that shouldnt be happening
currently the start menu is done entirely in gsc, i would try to make it in .menu but i just cant make any sense of of it but ill keep giving it a go
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:13:40 pm
Ask PWN hes the master of em
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:14:55 pm

--PaP on/off
--Faster Zombies on/off
--4 Perk Limit on/off

the start menu was just something i threw in for the lols and it turns out everyone loves it so im gonna be adding more options but i still need to figure out why the zombies health is so low when you start on round 20, as for pap on/off that's already in the menu

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 09:17:03 pm
Ask PWN hes the master of em
i have messaged DUKIP and he sent me a very nice and helpful website, heres the link if you want it Harry i know you was talking about addign menu options for your perks in UGX chat the other day http://quakelivehud.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/extra-1.html (http://quakelivehud.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/extra-1.html)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:19:14 pm
because their health is set before your setting the round probably, its set in the zombiemode::main() function before any other calls i think

then inbetween round over, its incremented, its just that your "start point" for the health is incorrect
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:19:43 pm
i still dont know why people are getting that it might just be that i released a version with buggy weapon limit or something like that
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:20:23 pm
i still dont know why people are getting that it might just be that i released a version with buggy weapon limit or something like that
where are the perks called, can you show me?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:22:49 pm
because their health is set before your setting the round probably, its set in the zombiemode::main() function before any other calls i think
i have modified the the way the zombies health is set

its not set directly to each zombie instead of through a var (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/blob/master/maps/_zombiemode.gsc#L1405)
you can see how im calculating the zombies healt here (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/blob/master/maps/_zombiemode.gsc#L944)

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2015, 09:23:59 pm
where are the perks called, can you show me?
i have left the perk names as the default set of names (im guessing you mean there script names) (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/blob/master/maps/_zombiemode_perks.gsc#L178)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:25:57 pm
i meant is its called in _zombiemode.gsc along with the others? like in 1.4 scripts?

Or did you add it to another gsc elsewhere?

as in, where did you put this

Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps/_zombiemode_perks::init();
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:33:28 pm
i meant is its called in _zombiemode.gsc along with the others? like in 1.4 scripts?

Or did you add it to another gsc elsewhere?

as in, where did you put this

Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps/_zombiemode_perks::init();
i have called _zombiemode_perks (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/blob/master/maps/nazi_zombie_prototype.gsc#L52) right before _zombiemode gets called
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:35:06 pm
i have called _zombiemode_perks (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/blob/master/maps/nazi_zombie_prototype.gsc#L52) right before _zombiemode gets called
Should be right, ive had a few people report this but are unsure as to what triggers it

Itll most likely be after youve gone down during a certain instance or something lol, ill look into it
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 09:37:57 pm
Should be right, ive had a few people report this but are unsure as to what triggers it

Itll most likely be after youve gone down during a certain instance or something lol, ill look into it
the thing that is confusing me is the weapon limit has worked all the time for me and a few testers but i guess its one of those things that works but then brakes when you least expect it to
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 09:41:47 pm
its coz i have a second array storing your weapons, sometimes it ends up out of sync, which leads to my "give_weapon" function going wrong and giving you a gun no matter what

Its just a case of working out what forces it out of line occasionally ;)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on July 30, 2015, 10:38:11 pm
the start menu was just something i threw in for the lols and it turns out everyone loves it so im gonna be adding more options but i still need to figure out why the zombies health is so low when you start on round 20, as for pap on/off that's already in the menu
The zombie health increase always stays the same after round 10/15ish and the zombie count never changes from 24 each round on nacht
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 10:43:03 pm
The zombie health increase always stays the same after round 10/15ish and the zombie count never changes from 24 each round on nacht
zombie counters show current amount "spawned", so 24 at a time is the "cap", there would still be more

and the zombies health is changed to "current health" + "increment to multiply by" at the end of each round
Post by: DeletedUser on July 30, 2015, 11:17:52 pm
zombie counters show current amount "spawned", so 24 at a time is the "cap", there would still be more
no Harry there's only ever been 24 zombies per round on waw
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 11:28:54 pm
no Harry there's only ever been 24 zombies per round on waw
No Wardog its capped at 24 "at a time" and always has been...
Post by: HitmanVere on July 30, 2015, 11:41:34 pm
No Wardog its capped at 24 "at a time" and always has been...

Uhm, they are talking about OG Nacht :poker:
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 30, 2015, 11:54:24 pm
24 zombies per round on waw
Post by: mxtxm on July 31, 2015, 10:41:08 am
I will give it a go later.
Also, anyone else think that the who's who? machine looks out of place?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 31, 2015, 11:00:41 am
I will give it a go later.
Also, anyone else think that the who's who? machine looks out of place?
thats coz hes made the "entire" model unlit
Post by: DeletedUser on July 31, 2015, 11:59:17 am
thats coz hes made the "entire" model unlit
ive since removed whos who since i dont have it scripted, im waiting on Sanchez to port his BO1 whos who to waw or for you (Harry) to script whos who

Double Post Merge: July 31, 2015, 05:13:48 pm
-Updated WIP

removed DL since public beta is over
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 31, 2015, 10:14:52 pm
ive since removed whos who since i dont have it scripted, im waiting on Sanchez to port his BO1 whos who to waw or for you (Harry) to script whos who

Double Post Merge: July 31, 2015, 05:13:48 pm
-Updated WIP

removed DL since public beta is over
Ill be a while, Alaurence has a waw tutorial for whos who up here already i thought?

I still dont have Die Rise, and was never really optimistic about doing Whos Who ( As I never use it myself in game, plus itll interfere with tombstone )

I will look into it some time, but will be a while yet, should prob grab his from the tutorial section ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on July 31, 2015, 11:12:35 pm
Ill be a while, Alaurence has a waw tutorial for whos who up here already i thought?

I still dont have Die Rise, and was never really optimistic about doing Whos Who ( As I never use it myself in game, plus itll interfere with tombstone )

I will look into it some time, but will be a while yet, should prob grab his from the tutorial section ;)
i would it from there but he has a better one in BO1 that hes working on  so il ask him if he can port it to waw but right now im optimizing the menu
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 01, 2015, 12:13:07 am
i would it from there but he has a better one in BO1 that hes working on  so il ask him if he can port it to waw but right now im optimizing the menu
But his topic describes it as "perfect" and "after months of work" its "identical" to the BO2 one? lol
Post by: DeletedUser on August 01, 2015, 12:20:04 am
But his topic describes it as "perfect" and "after months of work" its "identical" to the BO2 one? lol
he has since gotten the BO 2 scripts (which i decompiled for him) and is porting the BO 2 perks to BO 1 so that they are perfect and exactly the same as BO 2
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 01, 2015, 12:34:03 am
he has since gotten the BO 2 scripts (which i decompiled for him) and is porting the BO 2 perks to BO 1 so that they are perfect and exactly the same as BO 2
Again, his topic claims the old version was "exactly the same as BO2" ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 01, 2015, 12:40:19 am
Again, his topic claims the old version was "exactly the same as BO2" ;)
so did his tomb and va but after i pointed things out to him that they didnt do (eg. va shows all perk shaders whe nin BO 2 it only shows the perk shaders for perks you dont own)he decided to port the BO 2 ones
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 01, 2015, 12:47:04 am
not sure your right about that, certain they show all the time - as I always have all perks on Buried and dont ever remember not being able to see them, and this is also not listed on its wiki ( but literally everything else is ;) )

They are different shaders however, I just used the regular perk symbols

Spoiler: click to open...
Also like to point out, allegedly I "stole" these from him, yet his suddenly need improving... hmm...
Post by: DeletedUser on August 01, 2015, 12:49:21 am
not sure your right about that, certain they show all the time - as I always have all perks on Buried and dont ever remember not being able to see them

They are different shaders however, I just used the regular perk symbols
im pretty sure im right about this anyways when i play buried i can only see the perk shaders of perks i dont own (not all of the vulture shaders just the perk ones)

Double Post Merge: August 01, 2015, 12:50:08 am
Also like to point out, allegedly I "stole" these from him, yet his suddenly need improving... hmm...

that must mean you need to improve yours  :D
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 01, 2015, 02:05:17 am
im pretty sure im right about this anyways when i play buried i can only see the perk shaders of perks i dont own (not all of the vulture shaders just the perk ones)

Double Post Merge: August 01, 2015, 12:50:08 am
that must mean you need to improve yours  :D
lol, not exactly

I still think your incorrect about that, but ill check before i say "i know" lol
Post by: mxtxm on August 02, 2015, 08:14:48 am
I found 2 things.
1st: I accidentally dolphin dove towards the table near the double barreled, and got stuck.(I went to buy ammo for the 24 bore long range).
2nd: there doesnt appear to be an upgraded version of the ptrs. i stuck the gun into pap, and nothing came back out.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2015, 09:44:31 am
I found 2 things.
1st: I accidentally dolphin dove towards the table near the double barreled, and got stuck.(I went to buy ammo for the 24 bore long range).
2nd: there doesnt appear to be an upgraded version of the ptrs. i stuck the gun into pap, and nothing came back out.
thanks for the feedback i will look into it ASAP
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 02, 2015, 09:58:25 am
thanks for the feedback i will look into it ASAP
lol, i got confused earlier apparently and thought this was ProRevenges Nacht topic

lol too many Nachts lol ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2015, 10:01:59 am
-Updated WIP

Check the latest video (i figured out how to script menus :D)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 02, 2015, 10:28:01 am
-Updated WIP

Check the latest video (i figured out how to script menus :D)
... and now you know something "I" dont ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2015, 10:30:02 am
... and now you know something "I" dont ;)
gotta say not to make my self sound good or anything like that but for my first menu i have to say it looks good

Double Post Merge: August 02, 2015, 11:33:33 pm
I found 2 things.
This has been fixed (it turns out it was the clip for the pap going through the floor same for perks and fizz now all clips spawn at the pos + 64 units on the y)
Post by: mxtxm on August 03, 2015, 02:03:51 am
I found another one. If players dolphin dive near the bar, they can get stuck in the couch that's on the ceiling.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 03, 2015, 07:52:26 am
I found another one. If players dolphin dive near the bar, they can get stuck in the couch that's on the ceiling.
this is a bug that i know about but keep forgetting to fix and i have even had this happen to me :( good thing i had tombstone when it happend xD
Post by: DeletedUser on August 04, 2015, 08:06:28 am
-Updated WIP

Added poll

Alot has changed and alot of bugs have been fixed but i cant decide which to do "Public beta" or "Release"

note: the beta / release will be in a few days or so
Title: Re: [WIP] NDU-Revamp - Release coming soon
Post by: DeletedUser on August 06, 2015, 02:57:06 pm
-This mod will be released some time today very soon  ;D  ::)
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 06, 2015, 04:34:41 pm
Hyyyype! Good job dude, very excited to see  how this pans out
Post by: DeletedUser on August 06, 2015, 08:00:45 pm
Sorry for the delay found some last minute bugs that have to be fixed before release and most the mare fixed

Double Post Merge: August 06, 2015, 08:20:39 pm
Sorry for the delay found some last minute bugs that have to be fixed before release and most the mare fixed
Good everyone this mod has finally been relased :D :D click here (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7933)