April 20, 2024, 07:29:58 am
(Image removed from quote.)

The map is now working, Special thanks to HarryBo21
Just working on a few map details and changing the lighting a bit
I...
8 years ago
Please fix this map smasher I really want to play  :'(
8 years ago
Well never mind, i reinstalled my WaW for the second time and the gun limit works. idk what was wrong with it, wasn't using any commands, trainers, etc so I'm not sure what was causing the problem. Sorry for that my WaW must not like me.
9 years ago
I could fix this but if i did the clip (the thing that stops your from walking through the model) will be too wide, right now its at the perfect width but not height for the perks but the next clip up would be too wide ...
9 years ago
Played the map solo and with friends for a bit and I know it's a beta but it has a lot of bugs. You can get on top of perk machines by dolphin diving on them. There is no gun limit, every time i got a gun from the box it didn't take any guns away and i ended up with all the guns in the box...
9 years ago
Looks good. In my opinion I would only put the 4 original machines (in their latest editions ofc) in the map, and just have one, maybe two wonderfizz stations for the rest. Also i would do any possible visual upgrades such as, color enhancements, higer res textures. Can't wait, Pro's map i...
9 years ago
Loading ...