Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Cool New Perk Shaders (For Every Perk)

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by BioAftermath

Poll

Question: Do You Think That These Shaders Should Be Added To UGX Mod 1.1?

Yes!
28 (68.3%)
No...
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
This is great for those who want the newer style perk shaders without having to go through the trouble of having to find a way of obtaining the official shaders.

Still don't think applying it to the UGX mod is necessary though. The shaders they currently have in use look fine already.

Still good work nonetheless though. Very good infact!
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
ugx mod have custom perks icons made by treminaor, so i think they dont going to be added.
Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:36:59 pm by KDXDARK
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
UPDATE! I have made a new BO2 styled shader for Deadshot and one for PhD. The one for PhD is NOT final, I've been struggling to get the icon to look good, but I have the background, which has also changed color. I am going to try to make a newer styled shader for Who's Who, Tombstone, and Electric Cherry. Once I finish these (which I hope I do, there are some issues that I may run into) I will release a distorted version of those shaders, as they look MUCH better than the first set I made.   
The Deadshot Daiquiri and PhD Flopper shaders are new just in case you didn't see. And, again, anyone who can help me out on fixing the icon for PhD, private message me. I have the background, the icon's the only thing I'm having trouble with.

UPDATE: I have finished the new styled shader for Tombstone, Who's Who, and Electric Cherry. They have been simulated, but I was in a rush, so they don't look great in this picture. Along with these new styled shaders, I'll release a distorted version of these shades since they look better, but I will still include the older distorted ones since they look different and map maker would want to use the, too. I also made a Dr. Dagger shader, but I won't be showing that here yet. I'll have a link to these soon. THESE SHADERS ARE NOT FINAL!
Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 05:11:10 am by BioAftermath
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
oooooh, now I see the difference. Good job! :)
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
UPDATE! I have made a new BO2 styled shader for Deadshot and one for PhD. The one for PhD is NOT final, I've been struggling to get the icon to look good, but I have the background, which has also changed color. I am going to try to make a newer styled shader for Who's Who, Tombstone, and Electric Cherry. Once I finish these (which I hope I do, there are some issues that I may run into) I will release a distorted version of those shaders, as they look MUCH better than the first set I made.   (Image removed from quote.)
The Deadshot Daiquiri and PhD Flopper shaders are new just in case you didn't see. And, again, anyone who can help me out on fixing the icon for PhD, private message me. I have the background, the icon's the only thing I'm having trouble with.

UPDATE: I have finished the new styled shader for Tombstone, Who's Who, and Electric Cherry. They have been simulated, but I was in a rush, so they don't look great in this picture. Along with these new styled shaders, I'll release a distorted version of these shades since they look better, but I will still include the older distorted ones since they look different and map maker would want to use the, too. I also made a Dr. Dagger shader, but I won't be showing that here yet. I'll have a link to these soon. THESE SHADERS ARE NOT FINAL! (Image removed from quote.)
nice!  :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
oooooh, now I see the difference. Good job! :)
I have mad three sets of shaders (the one you're seeing is one of the sets) and I want to show off all of them in a video, but I need a trigger that will give me the shader of a BO2 perk, Double Dew, or Dr. Dagger since I don't have the models for the perk machines. I don't need the abilities of the perk, just something that give me the perk shader, and the perk bottle (I made BO2 styled perk bottles for Double Dew and Dr. Dagger and I want to try them out).
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
just use the function feom _zombiemode_perks... it is called
Code Snippet
Plaintext
perk_hud_create( perk );
and replace the perk from the parentheses with "specialty_thingy" so now it looks like:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
perk_hud_create("specialty_quickrevive");

that gives u the shaders without the perk
Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:41:41 pm by n123q45
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
PhD, Double-Tap, Deadshot, Tombstone, and Vulture-Aid are the ones that really stand out IMO.
See no reason why they couldn't be added, they look the same if not better quality as the stock
shaders for BO2.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
PhD, Double-Tap, Deadshot, Tombstone, and Vulture-Aid are the ones that really stand out IMO.
See no reason why they couldn't be added, they look the same if not better quality as the stock
shaders for BO2.
If you're referring to the part about adding them to UGX Mod, we already have perk icons:

[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
If you're referring to the part about adding them to UGX Mod, we already have perk icons:

May I ask what the heart is for?
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups

Could it be possible to get just the Sharing and caring icon? I have several sets of sharders and I would like to add that one to the sets, so I can be prepared for 1.1?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Could it be possible to get just the Sharing and caring icon? I have several sets of sharders and I would like to add that one to the sets, so I can be prepared for 1.1?
It would already be in v1.1 which means you wouldn't need your own copy?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
It would already be in v1.1 which means you wouldn't need your own copy?
He wants to make a set for mappers to add to their map that he all made himself.
That's why he want Sharing is Caring.

Loading ...