Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
Hey, so I'm trying to port some BO3+ weapons down to WAW/BO, and I'm trying to use Sanchez's t5-t7 conversion rig off of the modme site. However, when I import the viewhands model into Maya, I get a whole bunch of errors saying something like: "The parentConstraint 'j_ring_le_0_parentConstraint1'  has no 'tg[0].tis' attribute" and whatnot. What is going on here? How do I fix this? I'm using Maya 2014 64x, would it make a difference if I used a different version? Thanks to anyone that can help me.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I've only used it once a while ago, but i'm fairly sure you dont need to import viewhands. The waw-bones are allready there. Re-read the instructions ( i cant find the topic on modme, but i'm 90% sure )
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
I've only used it once a while ago, but i'm fairly sure you dont need to import viewhands. The waw-bones are allready there. Re-read the instructions ( i cant find the topic on modme, but i'm 90% sure )

Sorry, I should have mentioned that when i get all of the errors, none of the joints are exported with the viewhands.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
when I import the viewhands model into Maya, I get a whole bunch of errors..

What viewhands are you talking about? The conversion rig itself, or viewhands you import with the gun?
If you have a link to the topic i can look at it, but i can assure you it's working since me and a lot of other people have used it. You just need to be carefull with the joints you select to export etc cause there's 2 set's of viewhands in there basicly.

Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
What viewhands are you talking about? The conversion rig itself, or viewhands you import with the gun?
If you have a link to the topic i can look at it, but i can assure you it's working since me and a lot of other people have used it. You just need to be carefull with the joints you select to export etc cause there's 2 set's of viewhands in there basicly.

Sorry, I'm talking about the conversion rig itself. I have the weapon model in Maya all rigged up and fine, but when I drag the t5_t7 viewhand model onto Maya, I get the errors. The actual model itself appears in Maya, but none of the joints do. Here's what I'm talking about, this is what it looks like when I drag the rig into Maya:

Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Ok, i missed the + after bo3 and thought you where using the rig the way it was ment to. I'm not familiar with using it to convert WWII anims and i'm not even sure if that will work.

Also, for some reason i think you first attach the guns to a set of WWII hands and then import that with the conversion rig into 1 scene?
To use the rig normally you just import a gun and attach it to the conversion rig, no other viewhands involved ( pretty sure, if you would link the topic i could check ).

Loading ...