or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - YaPh1l

does that mean I cant change the hintstring to say "Not needed" then change to say "press *button* to change the fuse" like back and forth or would that hit a limit too, or is it just like 48 different ones?
That would be counting as 2 for the limit. Should be fine.

- Phil.
10 years ago
Counting down seconds in a hintstring just produces way too many for WaW's limit of 48 in total. You gotta find another way to count down (HUD elem for example).

- Phil.
10 years ago
Well, I'd assume you would want it to work in Coop too. all_players_connected will also be set in SP, so no harm in waiting for it to be set.

- Phil.
10 years ago
Okay, then, are you calling this function after the flag "all_players_connected" has been set?

- Phil.
10 years ago
Are you calling your code after _zombiemode::main(). Before that, get_players() might not return any players.

- Phil.
10 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		level thread spectators_respawn();

// round_text( &"ZOMBIE_ROUND_END" );
level thread chalk_round_hint();

wait( level.zombie_vars["zombie_between_round_time"] );
Somewhere here, depending on what exactly you want to achieve.

- Phil.
10 years ago
trigger_damage

- Phil.
10 years ago
more or less basic scripting
That's kind of very vague...

- Phil.
10 years ago
The value of the variable you "switch over". Although that shouldn't be causing any problems, it just wouldn't execute any case at all.

- Phil.
10 years ago
case statements are only allowed within a switch block.

- Phil.
10 years ago
You mean the "Kino style" teleporter?

- Phil.
10 years ago
I don't see why you would want it to use the XBox X symbol on PC when the player is not using a controller? Doesn't make sense to me.

- Phil.
10 years ago
That would be an FX effect.

- Phil.
10 years ago
Teleport() does work. It just doesn't teleport when the player might be able to see the teleportation process. That's what ForceTeleport() is for, which is used for the dogs for example. It does work.

- Phil.
10 years ago
The problem is most likely your script's logic, not the functions you are using.

- Phil.
10 years ago
Loading ...