or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tannnnnaiirrr

Sounds like a cool idea, reminds me of a really old map called forts(at least i think thats the name) similar concept except you can choose what bunker you want to be in instead of the game choosing for you
I think I remember what you are talking about, but I got my inspiration from TMG Fun and Brick shit house haha
9 years ago
DOWNLOAD LINK:http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6850.0

Very simple concept... 4 bunkers, you teleport to a new one every round. Each one has different items you can use. You can spawn with none of your friends, or all 3 of them.

Features:
-Jug, Speed, Q Revive, PHD, Deadshot and Mule Kick (Q Revive works in solo)
-Map will only include pistols (spanning from cod 4, mw2, mw3 to bo2 and even titanfall)
-Buyable ammo
-Buyable Mortar Rounds
-Buyable ending
-Clip Refilling Max Ammos
-CoD 4 viewhands
-Some extremely unique PaP variants (you'll have to test all the pistols out to find the unique ones, some are just reqular upgraded guns)
-Custom PaP muzzle flashes and camos
-Verruckt Style Sprinters
-Melee Weapon - Sword (at start of game)
-CotD Zombie Models
-Completely Random Teleporting... makes for nice replay value!
-Secrets!
~more to come

Weapon List:
-Tactical Desert Eagle (mw2)
-Holepuncher Desert Eagle (mw3)
-Desert Eagle (cod 4)
-M93 Raffica
-ASP
-B23R Silencer
-USP.45 Silencer (cod 4)
-Mauser C96
-Colt.45 (cod 4)
-Monkey Bombs
-CZ75
-Glock (mw2)
-MP9
-.44 Magnum
-MK22
-Remington New Model Army
-P226
-T850 (5-shot revolver)
-M9 (cod 4)
-RE45 (titanfall)
-Kimber
-USP Match
-SA1911

Vid is a little outdated mapping wise, but here is a beta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MneHUriaowE
By outdated, I mean the PaP is no longer in the center of the map.

Laggin24x's 2 Part Series of the Beta:
Spoiler: click to open...
Spoiler: click to open...

-Credits (So Far)
*DidUknowiPwn (Random Teleportation)
*LOADS of people over at CFG Factory for Ported MW2, MW3, BO, BO2, Titanfall, and other custom models
*Me (Mapping, some custom textures, some custom sounds and Ported CoD 4 weapons)
*JRImagine/Bamskater (Script placer and Perks)
*ZK (Youtube tutorials)
*Treyarch (Mod tools)
9 years ago
Is it simple to make buyable powerups? If so, can someone teach me/ help me out?
9 years ago
So I've tried editing the numbers on these two lines in zombiemode_powerups_
Code Snippet
Plaintext
 set_zombie_var( "zombie_powerup_drop_increment", 	3000 );	// lower this to make drop happen more often
set_zombie_var( "zombie_powerup_drop_max_per_round", 6 ); // lower this to make drop happen more often
]
I've tried moving both numbers up and down, but it seems like it doesn't really affect anything... is there something I am missing or do I really have to increase/decrease the numbers to see a significant difference?
9 years ago
hey guys im wanting a remastered nacht map with perks pack a punch etc i downloaded one but it does seem to work also if is in the wrong place let me know and i shall move it :)
If I were you, I'd just make your own map. There are about 2 billion remastered maps for Nacht
9 years ago
Hello everyone. I'm having a problem every time i open a door and i walk into a new zone, it lags and i dont know why its doing this. Its been going on for a very long but time but i decided i wanna fix it now before anything else. Any suggestions please tell me. And no my zones aren't intersecting.
I've had this issue before too, I'll get on Skype tomorrow and I'll try to help you out
9 years ago
Mod is using a different _zombiemode_perks GSC (_zombiemode_perks_black_ops) have to rewrite part of my Perk Drop code. Sent a copy to OP for him to test.
PMed you, getting a very strange thing right now
9 years ago
PM what perk things you're using I'll take a look at it.

Side note: If people don't follow the official way of handling perks (through _zombiemode_perks and not a separate GSC with its own getEnt's/trigger handling code) then that's why the script fails.
Ok I PMed you with some of my scripts that might be causing it
9 years ago
So I just got done adding "perk drops" to my map. I used both DidUknowiPwn's tut and Gtlad's tut on zombiemodding. I had to adjust some things so I could get the BO perks to work as well, but the thing is, sometimes when I physically buy a perk now, the Shader duplicates itself on screen. Even when I go down and get revived, one of the shaders goes away, but the duplicate stays there even though I dont actually have the perk. Any thoughts on what is causing this??
9 years ago
Impossible, it accelerates the weaponfile through the exe (i.e. hardcoded). It's not handled by script.
Shoot, thanks anyways
9 years ago
Where do I need to go to decrease the RoF at which Double Tap shoots? It's just a little too fast for me
9 years ago
Well if they're using perks like a normal person would then it's just adding the perk to getRandomPerk(player) all_perk array.
And the model I don't know you have to match the model name to be the same.
that is what I did
9 years ago
what do I need to add if I have BO perks? I already added the "specialty list to the bottom of the GSC along with the stock perks, but once I get in game, the shaders are invisible. Some perks work, but one in specific like Mule Kick, instead of giving me 3 weapons, it takes my other gun, and disables my player to buy things, sprint, knife, etc

Also, I didn't really wanna fuck around with the xmodel you included, so I just made my own "golden powerup perk bottle" and gave it the same name that you made yours "zombie_bottle" but once I get in game it is invisible
9 years ago
Especially since the script is Pieman's and was stolen without permission by Rorke... :fuuu:
alright alright sorry! the point is I solved my issue. DONE
9 years ago
Loading ...