or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tannnnnaiirrr

I'm assuming you mean the PPSH is normal volume but when used on the DP-28 the sounds are quiet? If that's the case, are you sure you're using the _st one for fireSoundPlayer and the _m one for fireSound?

_st means stereo, and player weaponsounds can and should always be stereo.
_m means mono, and non-player weaponsounds MUST always be mono because they are used as 3d sounds.
Yep I have those set up accordingly but still quiet
10 years ago
Ok so I'm using the same upgraded sound as the PPSH on my upgraded DP-28, but the sound is very quiet and faded, is there any way to fix this?
10 years ago
Yeah, do that too. You should only need to compile your main (MAPNAME) FF unless you moved your sound includes to the patch or something (By default, the sound file is called in dlc3.csv, which is called by MAPNAME.csv).

I can't believe i forgot this, but it is important that you comment some included sound assets in dlc3.csv. Doing this will stop the '1600 sound assets' error.

find this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,physics,nazi_zombie_factory,all_sp
sound,destructibles,nazi_zombie_factory,all_sp

and change it to:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
//sound,physics,nazi_zombie_factory,all_sp
//sound,destructibles,nazi_zombie_factory,all_sp

Also, I remember Ray saying something about changing the material of the weapons skin with the Pack-A-Punch texture. I'm not 100% sure how you do this though.
What you told me first worked fine, thanks anyways though
10 years ago
Ok so I imported a DP-28 into my map but it has no fire or reload sound, ZK's tut didn't work, any other suggestions?

Also, how could I out the default PaO camo that's on all the other guns on my MP guns? Thanks
10 years ago
Where can I find a teleporter model? Lol I'm a noob :]
10 years ago
just a few notes
- dont make the light grid stupidly big.   -just put it coverig where player will walk because if you make it TOO big you'll fuck up the lighting in your map and all models will look dark even with the lightgrid

also

- dont make your lights have a radius bigger than 300    -because a very big light can also fuck up your lighting and it will result in black spots even in well lit places
My map isn't very big anyways... Everything looks great now
10 years ago
do right clic and press the button called "reflection_probe" add it on the parts where you have that problem, also add a lightgrid texture(cover the map) its a pink texture and you can found it in the tools textures
Alreasy tried reflection pobes but I will try the light grid, thanks :)
10 years ago
Ok, so I'm making a map.. Obviously. But I'm having some lighting issues. In areas where I have lights, some areas make my players hand model and gun look normal, but some areas turn my hands and gun black even though it's lit. I've tried adding more lights, making it have more intensity, and even increased the radius but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me out?
10 years ago
I'm new to custom mapping. Can anyone please give me a simple step by step process (or link) to how I can create my own custom Pack A Punch camo? And what the best way / easiest way to do it is? Thanks

-Tanner
10 years ago
Loading ...